剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on "Covert Affairs"...
《谍影迷情》前情提要
Where's Borz? Scumbag's in the next room.
博尔兹在哪儿 那个混♥蛋♥在隔壁
You got your hour with him? I did.
你审过他了 没错
Where are you off to?
你要去哪
You know I'm not at liberty to say.
你知道我不能说的
Is there anything you don't do well?
有什么你不擅长的事吗
Go, go, go! Let's go!
快 我们走
Last night was not pretend. I know you felt something too.
昨晚的一切都是真的 我知道你也感觉到了
Sydney, listen to me That's not even my real name.
西德妮 听我说 这甚至不是我的真名
What? What is going on?
怎么 怎么回事
You know my key has been stolen!
你知道我的密匙被偷走了
Whose account paid for Chicago?
芝加哥袭击的资金是谁支付的
Ivan Kravec's.
伊万·克拉维茨
You need to catch up.
你得跟上
Why the change of heart?
为什么突然改变主意了
Maybe I wanted a happy ending.
也许我想要一个美好结局
Incoming callHayley. Work again?
来电 海莉 又是公事
I always choose you over the mission...
我永远置你于任务之上
But you?
可你呢
Well, you choose the mission.
你选择完成任务
Apology accepted. That was fast.
我接受你的道歉 这还真快
I thought you were gonna put up a fight.
我以为你要跟我大吵一架
Oh, I would've.
本来是的
But I already know what you did to make it up to me.
但我知道了你为了补偿我而做的事
Natasha told you?
娜塔莎告诉你了
When?
什么时候
When she showed up at my place.
她来我家的时候
Natasha's at your apartment?
娜塔莎在你家
Okay. She's wanted by the F.B.I.
别忘了 她可是被联调局通缉了
Your apology was sounding a lot better a few seconds ago.
你的抱歉没有刚才那么动听了
She's a fugitive.
她是个逃犯
What are you gonna do if she gets discovered?
如果她被发现了 你打算怎么办
She won't. I'll make sure of it.
不会的 我会确保这一点
How? I'll figure it out.
怎么确保 我会想办法的
What about Hayley?
那海莉那边呢
I'll figure that out too.
我也会想办法处理好的
You don't miss having this kind of drama in your life,
你不怀念过去这样的复杂荒诞之事了吧
do you?
对吗
My life is dramatic enough.
我的人生已经够戏剧化了
Sounds like it's about to get even more dramatic.
看来事情马上要变得更复杂了
Check, please.
买♥♥单 谢谢
I'm not sure about Rue de Lyon.
我不太确定里昂街头发生的事
Go look it up.
你去查查看
Joan?
琼
We just received some time-sensitive
我们刚刚收到关于
intel about Ivan Kravec.
伊万·克拉维茨的紧急情报
N.S.A. provided us with data from their mystic program,
国安局向我们提供了秘密程序截获的数据
analyzing every cell phone call made out of Paris last week.
分♥析♥了上周每一个从巴黎打出的电♥话♥
Looks like Kravec is gearing up for some sort of big meeting,
克拉维茨似乎正张罗着一场声势浩大的会面
possibly as early as tonight.
很有可能就在今晚
Then I should go back in.
那我该回去
I got close with Kravec. He likes me.
我接近过克拉维茨 他很喜欢我
He liked you. That was before you drugged him and vanished.
他那时候喜欢你 然后你给他下了药消失了
We don't know how he feels about you now.
我们不清楚他现在对你的想法
I covered my tracks with him.
在他面前我很好地掩盖了真实身份
Let me get back in and see if he still trusts me,
让我再去一次看他是否还相信我
and we can go from there.
我们可以从这里入手
Annie's right.
安妮说得对
Right now Kravec is at the top of the food chain.
克拉维茨现在正处在食物链的最顶端
We need to figure out
我们必须查出
if he's the one behind the Chicago attack
他是否是芝加哥袭击的幕后主使
or he was just taking orders.
还是他背后还有人在发号♥施令
So is that a yes? Yes.
你同意我的方案吗 是的
You're on the next flight to Paris.
你搭下一班飞机去巴黎
Auggie, you can handle Annie from here.
奥吉 你在这里负责安妮的行动
I'll loop Calder in.
我去通知考尔德
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Traffic was horrific.
路上太堵了
Oh, don't worry about it, but I do have to go.
没事 不过我得走了
We're-we're wining and dining some
我们和众议院拨款委员会的成员
members of the House Appropriations Committee.
有一场酒宴
McQuaid doesn't have enough of the intelligence budget already?
麦奎德的情报预算还不够多么
Just doing my job.
工作还是得做
What's wrong with your shoulder?
你的肩膀怎么了
I must have tweaked it.
不小心扭伤了
Doing what?
干什么的时候扭伤了
I don't even know.
我自己都不知道
I got to go.
我得走了
Okay, see you. See you, smiley.
好 回见 回见 微笑小天使
I brought wine.
我带了酒回来
You're never gonna get tired of doing that to me, are you?
你永远不会厌倦用这招来吓我 对吗
I like how you look when you're surprised.
我喜欢看你受惊吓的样子
Mm, I'm gonna need a new laptop with a faster processor, by the way.
对了 我需要一台处理器更快的笔记本电脑
Wait. What? Why?
慢着 为什么
I'm trying to crack the local traffic-camera server.
我在破解本地的交通摄像头服务器
No, no, no. I need something
不 不行 我需要一台
that can handle a bigger data load.
能处理更多数据加载的电脑
Tash, if you do stuff like that,
小塔 你这么做
you're gonna alert people that you're here.
就是在提醒他们你在这里
Auggie, I wouldn't have lasted long on the run
奥吉 如果做这么简单的事就会被抓的话
if I got caught doing something as basic as that.
我也不会逃亡那么久了
Besides, how will I know if the F.B.I's coming for me
再说了 不黑进交通摄像头
if I don't hack the traffic cameras?
我怎么知道联调局的人来抓我了
The F.B.I won't come for you
只要你不吸引他们的注意
if you don't attract their attention.
联调局的人是不会来抓你的
I'm not a housecat, Auggie. I need to get out.
我不是你养在家里的猫 奥吉 我得出门
How did you make it four years on the run acting like that?
你这么乱来怎么能躲得了四年
You need to play it safe.
你得小心行事
I didn't come to the U.S. to be with you
我回美国跟你在一起
because I like playing it safe.
不是因为我想小心行事
I know this is hard,
我知道这对你来说很难
but we'll make it work.
但我们会一起克服的
You brought wine.
你带酒回来了
Yeah.
是的
And now you have that look you always get.
而你脸上又出现跟以前一样的表情了
What are you not telling me?
你有什么事瞒着我
Before you showed up here...
你来这之前
I was seeing someone,
我正在跟别人交往
and I haven't broken it off yet because...
我还没跟她分手 因为...
Well...
这么说吧
Because I didn't know how real any of this was.
因为我不知道这一切是否是真实的
I never thought I'd see you again after Paris.
我没想过在巴黎分别后还能再次见到你
Who is it?
那女的是谁
That Hayley girl that keeps calling?
就是不断打电♥话♥来的那个海莉吗
Yeah.
对
We haven't seen each other in years.
我们几年没见了
I didn't expect you to be celibate.
我不指望你会为我保持单身
I'm gonna break it off with her.
我会跟她分手
I'm just waiting for the right moment to do it.
我只是在等待一个正确的时机跟她摊牌
Good.
很好
And when you do, tell that bitch
等那时候 告诉那个小贱♥人♥
to stay the hell away from my man.
离我的男人远点
Miss Miller...
米勒小姐
After you vanished,
你消失之后
I didn't expect to hear from you again.
我没想到还有机会再听到你的声音
Well, I don't like to wear out my welcome.
我不希望把乐趣耗尽了
You are an unusual woman.
你真是个不寻常的女人
No, I'm just not the kind of woman you're used to.
不 只是你以前不常遇到我这样的罢了
Besides, I had an early plane, and I left a note.
何况我有早班飞机要赶 我留了纸条
What can I do for you, Miss Miller?
有什么能为你效劳的 米勒小姐
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表