剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on "Covert Affairs"...
《谍影迷情》前情提要
What I need you to do
我要你做的是
is put this on Mashkov's clothes
把这个放到他的衣服里
so we can get ears on him.
这样一来我们就可以监听他
We don't want your colleagues getting suspicious.
我们都不想引起你同事的怀疑
I know we're not working together anymore,
我知道我们之后不会再共事了
but it would be nice to still see you.
但要是能再见到你就好了
Yeah, I'd love that.
我当然愿意
Yes?
有事吗
What happened? She was shot.
发生了什么事 她中枪了
I need to get away from all this.
我必须摆脱这一切
I know a way out of here you can escape without being seen.
我知道一个密道 你可以悄无声息地离开
Come on.
来吧
I had Belenko, and I lost him,
我抓住过他 但我让他跑了
and now he's got Auggie.
现在他抓了奥吉
We have to find him.
我们必须找到他
No!
不
Tell me what happened to James Deckard.
告诉我詹姆斯·戴卡德发生了什么事
He's dead.
他死了
You're not going to shoot me, Annie.
你不会开枪的 安妮
Because you want Auggie to live.
因为你想让奥吉活下去
I, however, do not.
我就不想了
No!
不
This isn't over.
这事没完
The people Belenko was targeting, my unit,
贝兰科的目标 是我的队友们
there's one guy still alive-- James Deckard.
还有一个人活着 詹姆斯·戴卡德
Belenko knows about him,
贝兰科知道他还活着
which means we've got to get to him first.
所以我们得抢在他之前找到他
That's the one.
就是这里
We ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah, let's go.
嗯 走吧
"G. da Ailva"?
G.达席尔瓦
Maybe it's an alias.
也许是化名
We sure he lives here?
确定他住在这吗
There's one way to find out.
只有一个办法能弄清楚
Deckard?
戴卡德
This mail's three months old.
这封信是三个月前的了
This place has been tossed.
这里被翻了个底朝天
Does it look like there was a struggle,
看起来有打斗的痕迹吗
or does it look like someone was looking for something?
还是像是有人在找东西
Looks like someone was looking for something.
像有人在找东西
It's a shortwave radio.
有个短波收音机
This has to be Deckard's place.
这里肯定是戴卡德的住所
It's for the numbers station.
收音机是用来接收数字电台的
It was Deckard's idea.
这是戴卡德的点子
He never responded to my last transmission.
他再也没有回复过我的最后一次通信
Annie, look at this.
安妮 看看这个
He coached soccer.
他是足球教练
He coached--
他是教练
I didn't know that.
我不知道
I don't know what he's been up to at all.
我完全不知道他后来怎么样了
I should've insisted on a more consistent means of communication.
我应该坚持使用更可靠的通讯手段的
处理意外人身伤害案件
哈维尔·卡莫纳律师
Your friend is in jail.
你朋友在牢里
He's in jail? Yeah, he assaulted a cop.
他在牢里 对 他袭击了一个警♥察♥
A few months ago,
几个月前
a drug dealer was preying on one of his players.
一个毒贩动了他队里的一个球员
He had a few words with him.
他跟他谈了几句
Things got heated up.
后来事态升级了
You said he assaulted a cop.
你说他袭击了一个警♥察♥
Officer Sosa was on the dealer's payroll.
索萨警官收了毒贩的好处
The judge was too.
法官也是
I cannot even schedule a hearing.
我连听证会都没法安排
Where are they keeping him?
他们把他关在哪里
Penitenciario Siete,
第七监狱
where they keep all the foreign nationals.
外国国籍的囚犯都关在那里
When's the last time you spoke with him?
你上一次跟他联♥系♥是什么时候
About a week ago.
大约一星期前
How soon can you get me in there to see him?
你多快能让我进去见他
Puerta.
开门[西语]
What the hell?
搞什么
Oh, shit, Auggie.
该死的 奥吉
What the hell? What are you doing here, man?
搞什么 你到这里来干什么
Our deal was no more face-to-faces.
我们说好了永不再见
You didn't respond to my SOS.
你没有回应我的求救信♥号♥♥
You sent an SOS? Okay, that can't be good.
你求救了 看来不是什么好事
Hey, it's not safe for you in here.
你在这不安全
No shit.
废话
No. I mean someone wants you dead.
不 我是说有人想要你死
You remember Mikhail Kokorin?
你还记得米科赫尔·科科林吗
Yeah, last mission I did for the agency.
当然 我为中情局做的最后一个任务
How could I forget?
怎么可能忘
His brother hasn't forgotten either.
他的兄弟也没忘
He goes by the name Aleksandre Belenko.
那人名叫亚历山德·贝兰科
He put a target on all our backs.
他盯上了我们所有人
What do you mean?
什么意思
Charlie Schinderman's dead.
查理·辛德曼死了
Nate Mueller too.
奈特·穆勒也是
And Tony?
托尼呢
Belenko killed them all, man.
贝兰科把他们全杀了
It's just you and me, brother.
只剩下你和我了 兄弟
We're all that's left.
只剩下我们了
Now, I need you to keep your head on a swivel
在我们把你救出去之前
until we can get you out of here.
我要你时刻警惕
By "We," I assume you mean the agency?
你说的"我们" 我猜你指的是中情局对吗
Yeah. No, okay? Don't.
对 不行 别
Look, I dropped out for a reason.
我退出是有原因的
I do not want them getting their hooks back in me.
我不想再被他们拴住
I don't care.
我不管这些
You sound like a company man.
你说话太符合中情局作风了
Hey, you saved my life back in Grozny.
你在格罗兹尼救过我的命
I'm saving yours now, whether you like it or not.
现在我要救你 不管你要不要我救
24 hours ago, I didn't know Deckard was alive,
24小时前 我还不知道戴卡德还活着
and now you're asking me to get him out of prison?
现在你要我把他从监狱里捞出来
He's incarcerated in Penitenciario Seven
他被关在第七监狱
under the alias George da Silva.
化名是乔治·达席尔瓦
Please don't ask. Why would I ask?
请别再问更多了 我为什么要问
It's not like I'd get the truth. Joan
问了也不会听到真话 琼
I went back and looked at the post-mission report
我重新看了九年前你在任务完成后
you filed from Grozny nine years back.
填写的报告
You claimed Deckard disappeared.
你说戴卡德失踪了
Didn't say anything about you helping him cover it up.
没提到你帮他掩盖的事情
And I'm willing to take responsibility for all that,
我愿意为此承担责任
but if we could just look past it for now.
但我们能否暂时先把这个放到一边
I don't know why I let you talk me
我不明白自己为什么
into letting you go down there.
愿意听你说这么多
Because you know how much this means to me,
因为你知道这件事对我的意义
and because you're the best.
而且因为你是最棒的
Well, it's gonna take some time.
好吧 这需要花一些时间
Buenos Aires is still smarting from the WikiLeaks revelations.
布宜诺斯艾利斯仍在为维基解密揭露而难受
They're being less than cooperative these days.
最近他们也不大愿意配合
Understood. Any estimate?
明白 预计要多久
24 to 48 hours.
24至48小时
Joan, that's too long.
琼 这也太久了
I'll push it through as quickly as I can.
我会努力尽早促成这件事
It's gonna take a while.
需要花些时间
We need a place to lay low.
我们得找个藏身之所
Do you have access to a safe house down here?
你在这里有可以用的安全屋吗
Okay, we've got to pull someone
我们现在要从布宜诺斯艾利斯的监狱
out of custody in Buenos Aires.
捞个人出来
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表