剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
And we have each other now.
何况如今我们还有彼此
Well, I hope you're right.
希望你是对的
Walker.
沃克
I just wanted to tell you
我来只是想告诉你
you're not gonna get your $100,000 back.
你的十万美金可能拿不回来了
Sorry.
很抱歉
There's no shame in taking a shot downfield.
一次失手没什么可耻的
We'll get it on the next one.
下次我们一定能成功
There's not gonna be a next one,
不会有下次了
Not for me, anyway.
至少我没有机会了
They suspended you?
他们停了你的职
You're staying for a drink.
留下来喝一杯
No, it's okay. I don't... It wasn't a question.
不用了 我不 不准拒绝我
Thanks.
谢了
So what now?
接下来如何
I don't know.
我也不知道
I me--it looks like we're not gonna be seeing each other anymore.
我们应该不会有机会再见到对方了
So this is good-bye?
就这么再见了吗
Yeah.
没错
Well, it's been nice knowing you, Annie Walker.
好吧 很高兴认识你 安妮·沃克
It's been a long time since I stayed up all night talking.
我好久都没有通宵跟人聊天了
Well, I am an exceptionally good conversationalist.
我是个很好的聊天对象
Coffee?
来点咖啡吗
Yeah. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
It's not like I have to be at the office.
如今我再也不用去办公室了
It feels strange not having anywhere to go.
真不习惯这种无处可去的感觉
Or another way of looking at it
换个角度来看
is that you can go anywhere you want to be.
你可以去任何你想去的地方
Thanks.
谢谢你
Were you expecting somebody?
你今天有约吗
I am gonna get rid of whoever that is immediately.
不管是谁 我马上去把他打发走
Okay.
好吧
Auggie, it's, uh, a little early.
奥吉 打来得有点早啊
Yeah, I'll make it quick. Listen, I was up all night
我就不废话了 昨晚我一整夜没睡
thinking about what happened to Roger.
在想罗杰身上到底发生了什么
I dug through the papers you found on him,
我仔细翻看了你在他身上找到的文件
looking for anything he might have left us--
看看他有没有给我们留下什么
a message, a clue.
任何信息 或是线索
Did you find anything? No. And that's the point.
你发现什么了吗 没有 这就是重点
Roger, even at his most paranoid,
就算在罗杰最偏执的时候
was too smart to buy into any of that conspiracy-theory crap.
以他的智商也不会相信任何阴谋论的鬼话
Do you think somebody was trying to frame him?
你意思是有人陷害他
What exactly did you see at the train station?
你在车站到底看到了多少
Did you see Roger run into traffic?
你看见罗杰自己冲进了车流吗
Auggie, he's here.
奥吉 他在这里
Who?
谁
Annie, who is it?
安妮 你说谁
The dog walker that Roger said was following him--
罗杰说跟踪他的那个遛狗的邻居
He's here at McQuaid's house.
他在麦奎德家门口
You're at McQuaid's?
你在麦奎德家
Yeah.
是的
You think Roger was right?
会不会罗杰说的都是真的
Come over here as soon as you leave.
一离开那就赶紧来我这
Okay. I got to go.
好 我得挂了
What'd I miss?
我错过了什么
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表