剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Are working for Belenko.
在为贝兰科办事
He's got the law on his side now.
整个执法部门都被他操纵了
He wanted us to escape, me and Tash.
他是故意让我们逃脱的 我和小塔
Belenko set me up.
贝兰科设计了我
There's no way you could've known that.
你之前根本不可能察觉
Damn it. I led him right to Deckard.
该死 我带他找到了戴卡德
Stairs.
小心楼梯
Si, por alla. Vamos.
在后面[西语] 快追[西语]
They're tracking the lenses.
他们追着隐形眼镜去了
If they were able to trace our steps to the prison,
如果他们已经知道我们去过监狱
it won't take 'em long to find Deckard.
不用多久他们就能找到戴卡德
Even less time to kill him.
到时要杀了他轻而易举
Joan said it was gonna take 'em
琼说要将他从监狱弄出来
a couple of days to get him out.
得要几天时间
We don't have that kind of time.
我们等不了那么久
We'll just have to bust him out.
那我们只能帮他越狱了
Maxim, thank you so much for meeting me.
马克西姆 谢谢你愿意见我
Our DCS is intensely ashamed by his behavior this morning,
秘密行动处处长对他今早的行为感到十分抱歉
and he asked me to share his sincerest apologies.
让我代他向您表示最诚挚的歉意
And I know it's a lot to ask,
我知道这要求或许有点过分
but if there's any way
但不知道是否可以
we could keep this from becoming a legal issue--
请你们别通过法律途径解决这个问题
Say no more. It's done.
不用再说 已经处理好了
Mr. Mashkov won't be pressing any charges.
马什科夫先生不会提出任何起诉
Thank you, Maxim.
谢谢你 马克西姆
Moscow wants you to know that our relationship
莫斯科方面想让你们知道
is more important to us than this incident.
我们两国的关系远比这场小意外更重要
Na zdorov'ye.
祝您健康[俄语]
Na zdorov'ye.
祝您健康[俄语]
We were blindsided by Mr. Belenko's misdeeds.
我们之前并不了解贝兰科先生的非法勾当
I'm aware in retrospect it might look like the FSB
我明白 在外人看来 俄联邦安♥全♥局♥
was protecting him.
像是在保护他
We want you to know we had nothing to do with this.
我们想让你们明白 这事与我们毫无关系
I appreciate the candor, Maxim.
谢谢你的坦诚 马克西姆
Can we expect your cooperation in bringing Belenko to justice?
这么说你们愿意配合我们将贝兰科绳之于法
Of course.
当然
We'll even take the lead,
我们甚至愿意带领追捕行动
if you find it politically expedient for us to do so.
如果你们觉得这么做在外交上合适的话
Calder Michaels. Hey, it's me.
考尔德·麦考斯 是我
I just spoke with Gomelsky.
我刚见了戈姆斯基
The Mashkov situation's going away.
马什科夫的问题解决了
That's great. Thank you.
那太好了 谢谢你
Funny thing is, I didn't have to
有趣的是 我根本
work that hard to make it happen.
没花什么力气说服他
He was bending over backwards to smooth things over,
反而是他急切想平息这件事
even offered to help find Belenko for us.
甚至愿意协助我们找到贝兰科
Okay, what's the Russians' play here?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人想玩什么把戏
I think Belenko knows more than they want him to know,
我认为贝兰科知道了太多他们的事
and I think they'd prefer him dead rather than alive.
如今他们想杀了他灭口
Just did a recon of the perimeter.
我刚在附近侦查了一圈
It looks like we lost the tail.
看上去我们甩掉了尾巴
Nice to have a second safe house when you need it.
能在需要时有第二间安全屋真好
How many of these do you have access to?
你一共有多少像这样的地方
Let's hope we don't have to find out.
希望我们不用知道
Where are we?
现在什么情况
Joan had techs on the schematics of the prison.
琼已经让技术人员去弄监狱结构图了
When this was built, it was built over the existing water
当初这座监狱是建立在城市已有的
and sewer grid.
排污系统之上
So you're saying there's a way out?
你是说监狱里有路能通到外面
Yeah, if you can access it.
没错 如果你能找到的话
This is a two-man job for sure.
这得两个人配合才能成事
Well, I'll need to get in there.
那我得把自己弄进去
Get in? What do you mean?
进去 什么意思
I'll need to get arrested and break Deckard out.
我得先被关进去 然后带戴卡德越狱
Oh, no way.
想都别想
Auggie just said it was a two-man job.
奥吉刚说了 这得两个人才能成事
Otherwise it won't work. Incoming call. Tash.
不然没法成功 有来电 小塔
Hello. Tash.
你好 小塔
Slow down. Slow down.
别急 慢慢说
What you want to do-- it's too risky.
你这样做 实在太冒险了
I mean, what if we can't get you out?
如果我们没法把你们弄出来呢
I'll get out.
我会出来的
You don't have to do this for me.
你不必为了我这么做
Who says I'm doing it for you?
谁说我是为你而做了
We doing this?
决定好了吗
It's a go.
行动吧
You said you warned Deckard that there was a hit out on him,
你说你警告过戴卡德 有人要杀了他
so he'll need some way of knowing that I come in peace.
我们得想法子让他知道我是跟他一边的
Yeah.
没错
Try 13-8-7 Mayflower.
跟他说 13-8-7五月花
It's the sos we used over the numbers station.
这是我们在数字电台使用的求救信♥号♥♥
All right.
好吧
Let's just hope that I get thrown in the same jail.
现在就祈祷我能被关进同一座监狱吧
Who was the cop that busted Deckard?
那个逮捕戴卡德的警♥察♥是谁
What did Carmona say his name was?
卡蒙纳说他叫什么来着
Sosa.
索萨
If this hail mary is gonna work, he's our best shot.
要想这个计划成功 他是我们的最佳机会
One second, I'm just reading a text.
等等 我在看短♥信♥
In English. I can't understand you.
说英语 我听不懂你说什么
I don't know you, man. 13.
我不认识你 哥们 13
You're here to kill me.
你是来杀我的
I'm here to spring you.
我是来救你出去的
Auggie sent me. I don't know no Auggie.
奥吉让我来的 我不认识什么奥吉
Shit.
该死
13-8-7 Mayflower.
13-8-7五月花
You know that?
记得这个吗
Okay, so what's the plan?
好吧 你的计划是什么
We got to work together, man.
我们得齐心协力 哥们
We've got to make this fight look a little less one-sided.
我们得让这场架势均力敌一些
Come on!
快点
How's it going?
进度如何
I hacked the encryption
我破解了密♥码♥
to get access to the prison intercom system,
进入了监狱的内部通话系统
so we've got ears in there.
能听到里面的情况
Anything yet? No.
有动静吗 没有
It isn't easy being on this side of things.
在外面也不容易
Waiting around while someone you care about's in danger?
在乎的人有危险 却只能静静等待吗
No, it isn't easy.
确实不容易
He's a stand-up guy, that McQuaid.
那个麦奎德挺有胆量的
Well, he's stubborn. That's for sure.
他很倔 这是肯定的
All the best ones are.
好男人都这样
Joan, hello?
琼 喂
Annie, I'm glad I caught you.
安妮 终于接通了
Joan, I've got Auggie right here,
琼 奥吉就在我旁边
if you want me to hand him off.
要把电♥话♥递给他吗
No, I want to talk to you, actually.
不 我其实是想找你
Listen, I know Auggie would fall on a grenade
我知道奥吉为了救朋友
to save his friend, but to be honest with you,
愿意上刀山下火海 但是说实话
Deckard's safety isn't the only thing in play here.
这件事不仅牵扯到了戴卡德
Meaning what?
什么意思
I have a favor to ask.
我想请你帮忙
Should you cross paths with Belenko,
如果你们遇到了贝兰科
it would be helpful if you could capture him alive.
我希望你们能把他活捉
You want him alive?
你想要活的
The Russians have reversed their position on him.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人对他的态度已经变了
From what to what?
怎么变的
From protecting him to wanting him dead,
从保护他到想杀他
which means he's incredibly valuable,
也就是说 他对我们非常有价值
even more so than we thought.
比我们想得更高
You understand we're trying to avoid Belenko?
你知道我们是想躲着贝兰科吧
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表