剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Right.
也对
Okay.
好吧
Come in.
请进
Hey, uh, your dog sounds territorial.
你的狗貌似很激动
You want to put it somewhere?
你介意把他带到别的地方去吗
What's that sound? Frequency jammer.
那是什么声音 频率干♥扰♥器♥
It's protection against cell phones and walkies.
能干扰一切手♥机♥及对讲机的信♥号♥♥
They won't work in or around this place.
在这屋内以及周围都不能使用
What's going on? Why all the precautions?
发生什么事了 为什么要这么小心
Someone started following me a while ago.
早前有人跟踪我
I think they're trying to kill me.
我觉得他们想杀我
Who? I've said too much already.
谁想杀你 我已经说太多了
They listen.
他们会监听
They follow, and they listen,
跟踪我 然后监听
And then they kill.
然后他们会杀了我
So what's this favor?
你要我帮什么忙
Hey, don't worry about it, buddy.
算了 没啥大事 哥们
Sounds like your plate's pretty full already.
看来你最近挺忙的
What, are you kidding me? All I got is time.
你开玩笑的吧 我只剩时间了
Lay it on me.
尽管开口
Okay.
好吧
You ever hear of someone selling intel
你有没有听过专门出♥卖♥♥♥情报
by the name postman?
叫做"邮递员"的人
Postman?
邮递员
Yeah, I know. It's all I got.
是啊 我懂的 但我只知道这么多
Doesn't ring any bells.
没印象
You think you might be able to find out who it is?
你觉得你能不能查出来这是谁
I can sure as hell try.
我肯定可以试试
Thanks, Roger.
谢了 罗杰
Send me whatever you got the moment you get it.
一有消息立刻发给我
I'll give you my email address.
我给你留下我的电子邮箱
I don't have a computer anymore.
我没电脑了
It's not safe.
不安全
Here...
给
I'll call you on this phone when I find something.
我查到线索就打这部电♥话♥给你
I tweaked it to work on frequencies
我改造过了 它的频率
beyond a scanner's range-- no GPS either.
要高于扫描器的范围 也没有GPS
Okay, thanks.
好 谢谢
You should go now.
你该走了
Okay.
好
Hey, Roger.
罗杰
Take care of yourself.
照顾好自己
Is this really the time for a pit stop?
现在是停车加油的时候吗
This is our ride.
这才是我们的车呢
Taking a chiva to Colombia? What's the matter?
坐旅行车去哥伦比亚吗 有什么问题
I thought you were into non-flashy.
我以为你就喜欢不夸张的东西
This is about as non-flashy as it gets.
这是最朴素的车了
No, I'm fine. I'm just surprised.
我没问题 我只是很惊讶
I didn't know open-air windows
我不知道这种没有玻璃的窗户
satisfied your air-conditioning requirement.
符合你对空调需求
The only requirement that I have is to get the job done.
我唯一的需求就是完成这次的任务
If I have to sweat my ass off on an overcrowded bus,
如果不得不在拥挤的公交车上湿身
so be it.
那也只能如此
I can live with being hot and sweaty,
我可以忍♥受炎热和大汗淋漓
as long as I keep living, you know?
只要我能好好活着 你说呢
Yeah.
是啊
You are so quiet.
你很安静嘛
I'm just trying to stay alert.
我只是想保持警惕
No, you're not.
才不是
You're thinking, "Can I trust this guy?
你在想"我能信任这家伙吗"
"Who is he really? Is he a war profiteer?
"他到底是谁 他是不是战争获利者"
Is he a mercenary?"
"他是不是贪财的人"
Believe it or not, I'm a patriot, just like you.
不管你信不信 我和你一样是个爱国者
I like this little trick you're doing,
我喜欢你现在的小把戏
trying to open up to get me to open up.
试图畅所欲言来引导我无所不谈
Okay, you figured me out.
好吧 被你戳穿了
Cards up.
摊牌了
What did you say to Borz to get him to talk?
你跟博尔兹说了什么才让他松口的
I never said he did.
我可没说他松口了
You didn't say he didn't either.
你也没否认
What did you say to Borz to get him to talk?
你跟博尔兹说了什么才让他松口
I just told him it wasn't gonna hurt him
我只是告诉他 让我得到我想要的
to give me what I wanted.
对他并无损伤
We're here.
到了
Is this our guy?
这是我们的人吗
Our guy was supposed to wave the bus through the crossing.
我们的人应该在我们通过边境时招手放行
Identificacion.
证件
I just got a text from Annie.
我刚收到了安妮的短♥信♥
They've been stopped at the border, and your man hasn't shown yet.
他们在边境处被拦下了 你的人到现在还没出现
Where the hell is he? I don't know.
他到底在哪 我不知道
He should be there.
他应该在的
This your bag?
这是你的包吗
Uh, si.
是的
Follow me, please.
请跟我来
Can you at least tell us what's the matter?
你能不能跟我说一下到底是怎么回事
We won that money at the plaza casino last night.
那钱是昨晚我们在赌场赢的
We got lucky at the blackjack.
我们玩21点时手气很好
Okay?
行吗
Quickly, before he comes back out.
快点 赶在他再出来之前
I'm so sorry I wasn't there when your bus arrived.
抱歉 你们车到时我没在那边
My captain called me inside
我队长把我叫进去
to check the logs from the shift change.
检查换班记录了
You'll explain this to Miss Cook, right?
你会和库克小姐解释的 对吧
I'm sure she'll understand.
我确定她会理解的
Here we are.
到了
Stay down until you're well past the border.
在安全渡过边境之前保持低调
Vayan con dios, my friends.
上帝保佑你 我的朋友们
Thanks.
谢了
Annie and Ryan made it to Colombia.
安妮和瑞安到哥伦比亚了
That's fantastic news.
真是好消息
Care to join me? I hate to drink alone.
和我一起喝一杯吗 我不喜欢一个人喝酒
I could really use one. Yeah, maybe a small one.
我现在真需要来一杯 来一小杯吧
I have to get home soon.
我得尽快回家
I've been meaning to say something to you.
我有话一直想跟你说
Shoot.
说吧
This business with Ryan and Borz,
瑞安和博尔兹之间的交易
if you know what he wanted from him,
如果你知道他想从他那里得到什么
I need to know too.
你也该告诉我
I would've told you if I knew by now, Arthur.
如果我知道我早就告诉你了 亚瑟
We don't stovepipe our intel here,
我们不会共享情报
not amongst ourselves.
我们之间不会
Glad to hear it.
很高兴听你这么说
Good.
很好
Life in the private sector's gonna take some getting used to.
私营企业需要适应
You need someone to talk to, I'm here.
如果你需要找人聊聊 可以找我
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No problem.
没关系
We should do this again sometime, without all the guns.
我们下次应该再这么做一次 别带枪
I don't mix business and pleasure.
我不会把工作和娱乐混在一起
Well, then you lose on both counts, Annie Walker.
那你两方面都很吃亏了 安妮·沃克
Oh, by the way, I haven't forgotten
对了 我一直都记得
that conversation we were having before
之前我们没说完的话
about how you cracked Borz.
有关你是如何攻破博尔兹的
Cards up, remember?
说实话的 记得吗
Why do you want to know? Why don't you want to tell me?
你为什么想知道 你为什么不告诉我
Okay, forget it.
好吧 算了
I'm gonna get some sleep.
我要睡会
I told him we had his sister in custody
我告诉他我们监禁了他妹妹
and that it was his fault because he left her behind,
而那是他的错 因为是他丢下了她
and if he told me what I needed to know,
如果他告诉我我想知道的
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表