剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on "Covert Affairs"...
《谍影迷情》前情提要
Sorry to stop by like this.
抱歉突然来访
I'm missing one more signature for your statement.
你的表单上还需要补一个签名
Your vital signs are very erratic, senorita.
女士 你的生命体征很不稳定
I have a heart condition-- myocarditis.
我有心脏病 心肌炎
You want to tell me what happened
你想不想告诉我过去的四个月里
the last four months? Auggie.
到底发生了什么吗 奥吉
If there's something you want to tell me,
如果你有什么想告诉我的话
Now's the time.
现在该说出来了
You could stay a little longer if you like.
如果你愿意 你可以再待一会
I would love to, but I got to get going.
我也想 但我得走了
Tell me what I need to know, and I will help Oksana.
把情报告诉我 我就去帮奥克萨娜
Who planned the attack in Chicago?
芝加哥的袭击是谁策划的
I only knew him as the Postman.
我只知道他的代号♥是"邮递员"
We've got nothing in our database,
我们的数据库里没有他的资料
But I know a guy off campus who might be able to help.
但我知道一个外部人员可能帮得上忙
His name's Roger Bennett. He's former CIA.
他叫罗杰·本纳特 前中情局特工
So you lied to a dying man.
所以你骗了一个快死的人
That's a pretty dark move, Walker.
真是阴招啊 沃克
I did what needed to be done. That wasn't a criticism.
我做了我该做的事情 我不是批评你
That was a compliment.
是赞赏
How big is that thing? Oh, don't worry.
那狗有多大 别担心
It's all bark.
只是录的狗吠声
Roger, this is Annie.
罗杰 这位是安妮
Annie, Roger.
安妮 这是罗杰
I didn't know what kind you liked, so we got a mix.
我不知道你喜欢的口味 所以就带了拼盘
What part of "Come alone" did you not comprehend?
"一个人过来"这句话你是有哪个字没听懂
I know, but you can trust her.
我懂 但是你可以信任她
How can I be sure? Because I do.
我怎么能确定 因为我信她
Told you.
告诉过你了
What the hell did you get me involved in?
你到底把我牵扯进什么事里了
Did you find out something on the Postman?
你找到"邮递员"的信息了吗
I know who he is, if that's what you mean.
如果你想问他是谁的话 那我找到了
That's what I mean. Give us a name.
我就是这个意思 告诉我们他的名字
Harris Wilson.
哈里斯·威尔逊
He's an American citizen?
他是美国公民吗
Wilson is a senior-level analyst
威尔逊是国♥家♥安♥全♥局的
with the National Security Agency.
一名高级分♥析♥师
Your postman is NSA.
你们要找的"邮递员"是国安局的
How'd you get this?
你怎么查到的
He's taking some big risks right now
他正冒着极大的风险
to sell sensitive U.S. secrets, and he's not done.
出♥卖♥♥♥我国机密 他还没有罢手
My sources tell me he's trying to unload more quickly.
我的线人告诉我他正在试图尽快上传更多机密
Did you back-channel this intel through Fort Meade?
你是通过秘密渠道从米德堡获取的情报吗
Yeah. Yeah, Auggie.
是的 没错 奥吉
I marched right into the black box
我直接走了黑箱
and asked the admiral himself.
问了上将本人
"Is one of your employees selling CIA intel?"
"你有一个手下在倒卖♥♥中情局的情报吗"
I've taken enough risks as it is.
为了这事我担的风险已经够大了
You're gonna be protected as one of our sources.
作为我们的线人 你会受到保护
And what about my sources?
那我的线人呢
You've got no clue what you're up against.
你们根本不知道你们的对手是谁
Roger, you sound a little paranoid.
罗杰 你有点太疑神疑鬼了
I'm always paranoid.
我向来就是这样
And you should be too.
你也该这样
Wilson did time with the Special Collections Services.
威尔逊在特别信息收集部门工作
That's NSA black-bag shit.
国安局的非法搜查部门
Start chasing him, he'll come after you.
你们要抓他 他会反过头来追杀你们
Okay, let's unpack this a bit.
好了 我们来理一理
You feel you've found the person
你们认为你们找到了那个
who leaked the existence of the Chicago facility to Borz Altan.
向博尔兹·埃尔顿泄露芝加哥情报站的人
Harris Wilson.
哈里斯·威尔逊
He's NSA, upper level management.
他是国安局高级管理人员
He's in charge of the Midwest trunk.
他负责管理中西部地区
Gives him access to a dozen CIA facilities.
因而他手头掌握了十余个中情局情报站的信息
We have to grab him before he leaks anything else.
我们必须在他泄露更多情报之前抓住他
"Grab him"?
"抓住他"
He's an officer for a sister intelligence agency.
他是我们同行情报部门的官员
It's not so simple.
这事没那么简单
And he's clean--
而且他看起来很清白
No red flags,
没有危险信息
no strange deposits or withdrawals.
也没有任何不正常的金钱来往
Roger's intel tells a different story.
罗杰的情报传达出了不一样的信息
Well, Roger's our only source on this,
罗杰是我们唯一的信息来源
and we don't know who his sources are.
而我们不知道他的线人是谁
I'm friendly with Wilson's supervisor, Don Rixton.
我跟威尔逊的上司唐·里克斯顿的关系不错
Rixton tells me that Wilson is a boy scout.
里克斯顿跟我说威尔逊就是个单纯的政♥治♥家
It's not gonna be obvious.
他肯定不会表现得那么明显
Wilson is trained to keep secrets.
他接受训练的目的就是为了保守秘密
Roger said he's trying to move more intel soon.
罗杰说他很快就要泄露更多情报了
Let's get a surveillance up and running.
组织一个监视小组盯着他
I'll take the first shift. Keep me posted.
第一班我来 时刻向我报备
Burgers and binoculars,
汉堡和望远镜
some old-fashioned spy stuff-- what do you say?
来点老派间谍的东西 你要来吗
I was supposed to go
我本来要去参加
to the initiative for National Progress
国家进步奖的提名晚宴
Awards dinner tonight, but I'll get out of it.
不过我可以取消的
That's a tough beltway ticket.
那可是很难进的特区晚宴
How'd you manage that? I'm a plusone.
你怎么拿到入场券的 我是男伴
A plusone? Hayley Price.
男伴 海莉·普莱斯的男伴
She's N--
她是国...
NCTC I know. I got word.
国家反恐中心的 我知道 听说了
She wants to talk to me about Chicago.
她想要跟我谈芝加哥的事
Yeah, well, I talked to her while you were in Venezuela.
是的 你在委内瑞拉 所以我跟她谈了
She's good.
她很能干
Well, you should go.
你该去的
I don't want to raise red flags with any of the other agencies.
不想让别的部门觉得我们不友好
All right, you sure you're gonna be okay on your own?
好吧 你确定你一个人可以吗
Absolutely.
当然
If anything happens, you will be the first to know.
有事我第一个通知你
Hey, Joan.
琼
I need you at the I.N.P. Awards dinner tonight.
今晚你必须参加国家进步奖的提名晚宴
They're giving Senator Pierson a lifetime achievement award.
他们要授予皮尔森参议员终身成就奖
Annie and Auggie just brought me compelling intel
安妮与奥吉刚给我了一个十分紧急的情报
about who may have leaked the Chicago facility.
关于泄露芝加哥情报站的人的身份
I need to monitor that op.
我必须监督这个行动
Monitor it from the event. I need you there.
晚宴的时候也能监督 我需要你去那儿
All due respect...
恕我直言
There's a chance more sensitive material's at play.
也许有更敏感的信息会被泄露出去
I get that, but Pierson's considering
我明白 但是皮尔森正在考虑
outsourcing operations for all our domestic facilities.
将我们所有的国内行动外包出去
To whom?
外包给谁
My source tells me it's Westbridge Consulting.
我的线人告知我对方是西桥咨♥询♥公♥司♥
They've got a meeting set for tomorrow morning.
他们打算明早面谈
After Chicago, we all need to be rowing
芝加哥袭击事件过后 我们应该
in the same direction.
齐心协力一致对外
Good. So get your oar in the water.
很好 你准备一下
I'll see you tonight.
今晚见
Hello, Mr. McQuaid.
你好 麦奎德先生
Did you get my gift?
收到我的礼物了吗
It's not every day a man gives me a gun.
不是每天都有男人会送我一把枪的
Guns or roses-- I hope I made the right choice,
枪或玫瑰 希望我没选错
and may you never have to use it.
也希望你永远不需要用得上它
I better stay away from you, then.
那我最好离你远点
Well, that's actually why I'm calling.
我正是为了这个才打给你的
Seeing we had such a wild time in Venezuela,
我们在委内瑞拉度过了一段狂野的日子
I was thinking maybe we should do something
我在想我们是否可以一起
a little more urbane. What's that?
做点文雅的事 什么事
I was hoping that you would accompany me
我希望你能做我的女伴与我一起
to an awards dinner tonight.
参加一个颁奖晚宴
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表