剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
I know it's a lot to ask, but...
我知道这要求有点过分
It's what we need.
但这是组织需要
It's a fluid situation here, Joan.
现在局势很不稳定 琼
I'll make the best decision I can in the moment.
我到时候尽力吧
I understand.
我明白
Thank you, Annie.
谢谢你 安妮
Annie.
安妮
The guards are saying there was a fight in the yard.
狱警说院子里有人斗殴
They just broke it up-- two gueros.
他们刚拉开 两个白人
They should be in the infirmary by now.
他们应该在医务室
Go.
快去吧
Hola?
有人吗[西语]
I need to use the pisser.
我需要上厕所
No, no entiendo
我听不懂[西语]
UH, inodoro
厕所[西语]
El bano.
厕所[西语]
Guardia.
守卫[西语]
Puedes llevar?
可以吗[西语]
Gracias.
谢谢[西语]
Hey, where the hell is he going?
他这是要去哪里
Oh, your mother's waiting for me downstairs for a conjugal.
你妈在楼下等着我♥干♥呢
I'll kill him!
老子杀了你
You good?
你还好吗
Yeah.
没事
Esta bien? Todo bien.
你还好吗[西语] 好[西语]
Muy bien.
我很好[西语]
Annie. We're running out of time.
安妮 我们没时间了
Belenko just arrived with the Hawks.
贝兰科刚刚带着人来了
We got to get a warning to our guys.
我们得提醒一下他们
It's too late for that, Annie.
现在来不及了 安妮
I can't just sit here and wait.
不能让我就这么等着啊
There's got to be some way to warn them.
肯定有办法能够提醒他们
Your position is still secure, correct?
你还没有被发现吧
Yeah, for now.
暂时还没有
Then we stick with the plan.
那就按照计划行事
All right.
好吧
I thought you said there was a way out of here.
你不是说有路出去吗
Hey, hey. Here.
这里
Puerta.
开门[西语]
Esta trabada.
锁上了[西语]
Wait, wait.
等等
Ryan.
瑞安
It worked.
成功了
What'd I tell you? It's a two-man job.
我怎么跟你说的 这需要两人合作
I saw Belenko. Where?
我看到贝兰科了 哪里
Back there with the cops.
在那边跟警♥察♥一起
Wait, wait, you said you saw Belenko,
你说你看到贝兰科了吗
the guy who's got a hit out on us?
就是一直追杀我们的人吗
Yeah. Let's go back and get him.
对 回去收拾他吧
Look, the only place you are going is out of here.
听着 你现在只能离开这里
Look, what kind of chicken shit detail is this, man?
这他妈是什么破事
Hey, how about a bit of gratitude?
你说句谢谢会死吗
Let's go.
走吧
Did everybody make it?
大家都出来了吗
Yeah, we all made it.
我们都出来了
Deckard.
戴卡德
Yeah, I guess we're even now on the life-saving thing.
我们之间的救命恩情已经清了
Yeah, I guess so.
对 我想也是
Get in the car. We got to go. We'll be right behind you.
上车 我们走 我们就在后面
We'll meet you at the Tarmac. Yeah.
我们在停机坪见 好
You want to go back and get Belenko, don't you?
你想回去收拾贝兰科对吗
Only if you agree.
如果你同意的话
We make this decision together.
我们一起做决定
What's there to decide?
有什么好决定的
I'm in. Let's do this.
我同意 走吧
What was that for?
这是怎么了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
We can't go back and get him,
我们没法回去找他了
but there might be a way to get him to come to us.
不过可以让他来找我们
Wait in the car, sir, please.
请在车里等 先生
We'll bring him right back to you.
我们马上就把他给您带来
Put that out.
把烟熄掉
Vamos. Vamos.
行动 行动
Hey. Phone.
手♥机♥
In case anyone's tracking him.
以防有人追踪
Hands.
伸手
They're still behind us.
他们还跟在我们车后
You have to love Latin American cops.
拉美警方真是想不喜欢都不行
They're so receptive to bribery.
如此容易被贿赂
Good luck trying to outrun these guys.
想跑赢这些人 祝你们好运
Shut your face.
你闭嘴
I'm gonna run this.
我要硬冲过去
Hold on.
坐稳了
Vamous Vamous.
快走 快走
Out. Come on.
出来 快点
Come on! Come on!
这边 快点
Come on. Come on. Move!
这边 快 快走
Go, go, go, go, go.
快跑 快 快 快
If you make a sound, I'll kill you.
敢出声 我就杀了你
Vamos, vamos, vamos.
快 快 快 这边
Go, go, go, go, go!
行动 冲进去 快冲
Okay, let's go.
好了 我们走
Come on.
快走
Thank you for everything.
谢谢你所做的一切
Send me an address I can reach you at,
记得把地址给我
I'll bill my time.
我会给你寄账单的
Come on, Annie. Pick up.
安妮 快点接电♥话♥
Annie, it's me. Where are you?
安妮 是我 你在哪
You were supposed to be in our rear view mirror.
你们本该紧跟在我们车后
Check in.
跟我联♥系♥
They probably went after Belenko,
他们可能去追贝兰科了
which is what we should be doing.
我们也该去的
You are going back home until we can guarantee your safety.
在我们能确保你安全前 你得回国
Right this way, sir. Hey, no.
两位这边请 不行
No frickin' way, man.
绝对不行 哥们
Deckard, stop pushing back on this.
戴卡德 服从安排 别抵抗
I'll join you as soon as I can.
我马上就会去找你
I've been given specific instructions.
我收到了明确的指令
Mr. Anderson's to be escorted home as well.
安德森先生也要被护送回国
What? Wait a minute.
什么 等等
I got to make a phone call. Hey, screw this, Auggie.
我得打个电♥话♥ 别管他们了 奥吉
I say we say and hunt him down, get him before he gets us.
我们留下来 在他找到我们前抓住他
Yeah? Yeah, Joan. Good.
是我 琼 太好了
I'm glad I got you. We have a problem down here.
幸好联♥系♥上你了 我们遇到了问题
Will you tell this guy it's all right for me
你能告诉这人
to stay here and run the extraction?
我可以留下来协助营救任务吗
No. No? Annie's still here.
不行 不行 安妮还在那
Belenko's on the ground.
贝兰科也在
As much as you care about Deckard's safety,
你有多在乎戴卡德的安全
I care about yours.
我就有多在乎你的安全
Complain all you like,
不管你怎么不愿意
but those men are wrapping you up
但那些人就算把你捆起来
and bringing you back home.
也要把你带回家
But, Joan... Bye, Auggie.
但 琼... 再见 奥吉
You ready now?
准备好了吗
Come on, Auggie. Dude, we can do this.
拜托 奥吉 我们能做到
Like you said,
正如你所说
I'm a company man.
我是中情局的 得服从安排
Let's go. All right.
走吧 好吧
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表