剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
I just keep thinking that it's got to stop.
我觉得我们之间没法再继续下去
It has to end.
只能结束
We have to find someplace more normal, but--
除非我们能过上普通人的生活 但是
For people like us, there is no normal.
对我们这样的人来说不可能
So is that it? Is this the end?
所以呢 我们就这样结束了吗
I guess so.
我想是的
You want me as D.C.S.? What about Joan Campbell?
你想让我当秘密行动处处长 那琼·坎贝尔呢
She'll have a chance to properly compete
在合适的时候 她会回来
for the job when the time comes.
和你公平竞争这个位置的
Is that who I think it is?
是我想的那人吗
Do you think it's Khalid Ansari,
除非你想的是卡里德·安萨里
son of one of the most powerful oil men in Saudi Arabia?
沙特阿♥拉♥伯最有权势的石油大亨之子
Mossad believes Khalid is moving money
摩萨德认为卡里德通过慈善事业
through charities to terror organizations.
为多个恐怖组织洗钱
Killing you would be the easiest thing In the world right now,
如今要杀你简直易如反掌
but it won't solve anything.
但这解决不了问题
You went after Arthur and Joan.
你处心积虑谋害亚瑟和琼
You've crossed every line, Henry.
你罪无可恕 亨利
When you get back,
等你回来
there's somebody who wants to meet you.
这里有个人想见你
It's a boy. Mackenzie Campbell.
是个男孩 麦肯齐·坎贝尔
I'll see you back in D.C.
我们华盛顿见
This is interesting, man.
这真有趣 哥们
Okay, nobody debates, right,
是这样的 没人会反驳
that the Italians invented pizza,
意大利人发明了披萨
but in the case of the calzone,
但说起饺子披萨
you've got the Swedish,
不但有瑞典人
the Greeks, even the Scottish claim it.
甚至希腊人和苏格兰人都说是他们发明的
Stop it. You're making me hungry.
别说了 说得我都饿了
Well, we can order some--
那我们可以点一些...
Auggie.
奥吉
Hello?
你好
Thank you.
谢谢
Annie's back.
安妮回来了
What did she say? Voice mail.
她说了什么 只有一条语♥音♥信息
Outgoing message says she wants to meet me alone
她想于一个小时后跟我在林荫路
on the mall in an hour.
单独见面
We reverse-tracked Annie's entrance
我们通过反向追踪安妮进入地铁的录像
into the metro system, traced her as far back as Albany.
查到她之前曾去过奥尔巴尼
Before that, she's a ghost.
但再之前 她的一切行踪就是个迷
What does that suggest to you?
你觉得这代表什么
That she doesn't want us to know where she's coming from.
她不想让我们知道她的行踪
Four months off the grid.
四个月来沓无音讯
Suddenly she wants to meet.
突然间她提出要见面
Why alone? Why now?
为什么单独见你 为什么是现在
I don't know, Calder.
我不知道 考尔德
I imagined a different sort of homecoming.
这也不是我想象中的重聚
Auggie.
奥吉
Annie.
安妮
Thanks for coming alone.
谢谢你独自来见我
You look good. I've taken up judo.
你看起来不错 我最近在练柔道
You should check it out. It's a hoot.
你该试试 很不错
It's good to see you too.
我也很高兴见到你
I know there have got to be a lot of questions
我知道你一定有很多问题想问
about where I've been and what I've been doing, but
我去了哪里 干了什么 但是
I'd like to come back to work.
我想回来工作
Good. You should come back to Langley with me.
好 那就跟我一起回兰利
We didn't have to do this here,
我们不用在这里谈
unless you wanted to hit the Air and Space Museum first.
除非你想先去航♥空♥航♥天♥博物馆转转
I wanted to talk to you,
我想和你谈谈
to explain myself without prying agency ears and eyes.
解释一切 在不受中情局的监视下
What did you want to say?
你想谈些什么
I'd like you to be my handler again.
我想你做回我的负责人
I'd like to go back to when things were simpler,
我想回到过去那种简单的关系
before I went dark, before Henry,
没有卧底 没有亨利
before everything got so messy.
也没有那复杂的一切
I've had a lot of time to think about myself and the agency,
我花了很多时间思考自我和中情局
and I realize that I can't do this job
我发现如果要做好这份工作
and have emotional attachments.
就不能有任何情感羁绊
I've got to concentrate solely on the work.
我必须将精力集中在工作上
I hope that's okay.
希望你能理解
Annie you dropped off the map there for a while,
安妮 你消失了一段不短的时间
Time passed. We're good.
一切都过去了 我们没事的
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, really.
没错 真的
Why, did you want to make out or something?
怎么 难不成你想和我亲热一番
Welcome back, Annie.
欢迎回家 安妮
Let's start again from the beginning.
让我们从头再来
After Hong Kong, you went to Turkey,
香港之后 你去了土耳其
the Datca Peninsula.
达特恰半岛
Yes. You had spotters there.
没错 你们在那有眼线
But you evaded our spotters.
但你躲过了我们的眼线
Where did you go?
你去了哪
To another beach, fatu hiva, south pacific.
另一处海滩 南太平洋上的法图伊瓦岛
For the last four months?
过去四个月都在那吗
Yes.
没错
And now I'm ready to return to the agency
如今我已经完全准备好回归
I faithfully served for four years.
我忠诚效力了四年的中情局
Any other locations?
还去了其他地方吗
No.
没有
Did you have contact with any spies...
你是否与任何间谍接触过
What does the machine say?
测谎仪怎么显示
Line is steady on every question.
每个问题指示线都没有起伏
That would indicate she's telling the truth,
这本该说明她说的是真话
but she's not.
但她并不是
What's she holding back?
她有什么瞒着我们
Go.
出去
So...
这么说
You passed.
你通过了
Not so fast.
别急
What are you not telling us, Annie?
你有什么没告诉我们 安妮
You just said I passed the poly.
你刚刚说我通过了测谎
You beat the poly.
你的确瞒过了测谎仪
The machine doesn't know you like Auggie and I know you.
但仪器没有我和奥吉那么了解你
You want to tell us what's going on?
能告诉我们到底发生了什么吗
I took out Henry Wilcox.
我解决了亨利·威尔库克斯
I took four months off,
休息了四个月
and now I'm ready to come back to work.
如今我已经准备好回来工作
Calder.
考尔德
Line one. Priority.
一线有人找 很重要
Calder Michaels.
考尔德·麦考斯
Auggie.
奥吉
Can you talk to him?
你能劝劝他吗
I can, but...
我是可以 但是
But what?
但是什么
But it's a valid question.
这是个真实存在的问题
we're just trying to look out for you, Annie.
我们只是关心你 安妮
Timetable's changed.
计划有变
A very dangerous friend of yours
我们刚才在芝加哥的监视录像中
was just spotted In a surveillance camera in Chicago.
发现了你一位非常危险的朋友
Who?
谁
Khalid Ansari.
卡里德·安萨里
Khalid Ansari's on American soil?
卡里德·安萨里正在美国境内
Exactly. This is major.
没错 这是重大情况
Guy like Khalid is smart, careful.
卡里德这样的人很聪明 很谨慎
He's on all the watch lists. Why would he take that risk?
他已经被我们盯上了 为何还要冒险
He dropped out of sight in Riyadh a few days ago,
几天前他在利雅得消失了
but we never thought he'd reappear on U.S. soil.
但没想到他会重新出现在美国领土上
Annie, you know this guy.
安妮 你了解他
We need you in Chicago.
我们需要你去芝加哥
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表