剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
I've got at least five minutes.
我至少有五分钟的时间
I've been digging through Mcquaid's files one by one--
我逐一浏览了麦奎德的文件
Nothing suspicious, nothing on Allen Langer.
没什么可疑的 没有关于艾伦·兰格
And then I found a file that is heavily encrypted.
然后我发现了一个重重设密的文件
Took me nearly an hour to crack it.
花了我近一小时的时间才破解开
All that was inside the file was a collection of profiles.
里面是一些个人档案
The names on these profiles
这里面的所有人都是麦奎德的前雇员
are all former Mcquaid employees with strong tactical training.
都接受过强大的战术训练
Well, that's Langer. Yep.
那是兰格 没错
Each profile has payment information
每份档案都有付款信息
and is filed under a code name--Flint.
而且都保存在代号♥弗林特的文件夹下
What's Flint? I don't know.
弗林特是什么 我不知道
Look who else is in Flint.
看看弗林特文件夹里面还有谁
Borz?
博尔兹
One and the same.
就是那个博尔兹
Borz Altan worked for Flint.
博尔兹·埃尔顿效力于弗林特
There are payments to Borz
芝加哥案件发生前不久
up until just before Chicago.
他们还给博尔兹付过款
So McQuaid lied.
这么说 麦奎德撒谎了
Borz worked for him for more than four months.
博尔兹为他工作了不止四个月
The only question is how deep those lies go.
现在的问题是 谎言有多深
Annie, there's a version of this that
安妮 有个故事能把麦奎德
ties McQuaid to chicago.
和芝加哥案件联♥系♥起来
You want to see me?
你找我
Yeah. Thanks for coming.
是的 多谢你能抽空过来
What's up?
什么事
Why don't you have a seat?
坐吧
No, I'm good.
没事 我站着就好
Is this about the DNI investigation?
是不是关于国家情报局局长的调查
Exactly. They're angry about Annie.
没错 他们对安妮很愤怒
And they're angry about you.
对你也是
Because I'm Annie's friend?
就因为我是安妮的朋友
Because they think you had something to do
因为他们认为
with covering up Annie's medical condition.
你与安妮隐瞒病情一事有关系
Annie kept that secret from everyone.
安妮瞒了所有人
You're not everyone.
你可不是一般人
Auggie,
奥吉
I'm asking you as a friend.
我是以朋友的身份问你
I can't protect you if you lie to me.
你要是撒谎我就无法保护你了
You don't need to protect me.
你不需要保护我
Okay. We're good.
行 那就算了
That's it?
就这样吗
That's it.
就这样
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你久等了
I'm told it's important.
听说这事很重要
Matters of national security, I'm afraid.
恐怕事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
How can I help?
需要我做什么
Three weeks ago you treated this woman
三周前 一次车祸之后
after a car accident.
你治疗了这位女士
Her file says that her blood work is clean,
病历显示她的血液系统没有问题
but I'm wondering why you didn't discover her heart condition.
但我很好奇 你怎么没发现她的心脏有问题
How did you get a hold of her file?
你怎么能得到她的病历
You're not answering my question.
你没有回答我的问题
It's illegal for me to share any patient information.
擅自泄露病患的信息是违法的
Let me put this in perspective for you.
给你两个选择
I can make a call, have this hospital shut down,
一通电♥话♥ 我就能封锁这家医院
and have a team of analysts comb through all your files,
派一队分♥析♥员搜遍你所有的病历文件
or you can just confirm what I already know.
当然你也可以直接承认已知事实
When this woman came in here that night,
这位女士那晚来到医院的时候
did you discover her heart condition?
你注意到她的心脏问题了吗
Yes. And you put it in the hospital record?
注意到了 写入医院记录里了吗
Yes. Standard procedure.
对 按照规定的程序
Are you aware that it was erased from her file?
你知道这个记录被删掉了吗
No.
不知道
Thanks, doc.
谢谢你 医生
Arthur. Annie.
亚瑟 安妮
I wonder if I could get your help with something.
我能不能请你帮个忙
I need help accessing the database.
我需要进入数据库的权限
I'm only a level one clearance.
我只有一级权限
What do you need my help looking into?
你想查什么
I just need to search for something.
想找点资料
Well, if you want to use my key code
你要是想借我的密钥
to access secure files,
来浏览加密文件
you're gonna have to tell me why.
你得给我一个理由
I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important.
如果不重要 我不会开口的
Well, who's running the op?
这次任务谁在负责
I mean, I know Joan's out of the loop.
我知道肯定不是琼
It's not an op.
这不是任务
I'm not working for the cia.
我不是在为中情局办事
Annie, no spy worth his salt
安妮 任何称职的间谍
would agree to the deal you're offering me.
都不会同意你的提议
You need to read me in if you need my help.
想要我的帮助 就得告诉我
I can't. I'm sorry.
不行 抱歉
Um, forget I said anything.
当我没说吧
Annie. Hi.
安妮 你好
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你聊聊吗
No problem.
当然
I've got your assignment, like you asked.
帮你要到任务了
Thanks.
谢谢
South Africa--
南非
I haven't been there in a while.
好久没去了
I think you're gonna do great.
你一定会做得很成功
Our team on the ground there is exceptional.
当地的队伍很优秀
I think you're really gonna like the assignment.
你应该会很喜欢这次任务
I've been thinking a lot about what you said to me.
我一直在考虑你跟我说的话
Your instincts-- you knew that I was keeping something from you.
你的直觉 你知道我瞒着你一些事
And I have something to tell you.
我想告诉你
I haven't been honest with you, Annie.
我确实瞒了你一些事 安妮
I...
我
This has been weighing on me for quite a while,
这件事一直以来都是我的负担
so I just need to put it all out there, okay?
所以我打算直接说出来
Okay.
好
You and I-- we started with a lie.
我们之间 始于谎言
The very first thing you asked me about was Borz,
你第一次问我的事是关于博尔兹的
and I didn't tell you the truth.
而我没有实话实说
He--he didn't just do a few missions for me.
他不仅是为我做了几次任务
No? No. He...
是吗 对
The truth is that he did many missions for me.
他为我做了许多任务
He was a member of...
他曾经是
an elite group...
精英小队的一员
that I employ outside of my company.
这个小队是我在公♥司♥外雇佣的
This group has contracts for the D.O.D.
这个队伍跟国防部签了合约
And some of the other federal government agencies--
也跟其他联邦政♥府♥机构有合作
The highest clearance, the most secretive missions.
最高权限 最机密的任务
And I am--I am committing a federal crime
我跟你进行这段对话
by having this conversation with you right now.
已经在违反联邦法律了
Uh, uh, an elite group, like--like black ops?
精英小队 黑色行动吗
Code name--Flint.
代号♥为弗林特
When I was, uh, 9 years old,
我九岁的时候
I went on a fishing trip with my dad on the Flint River.
曾跟父亲去弗林特河钓鱼
Why are you telling me this now?
你为什么现在告诉我
Because I like you, Annie.
因为我喜欢你 安妮
And I don't know exactly where we stand right now,
我不知道我们现在是什么关系
but I figure the truth is a pretty good place to start.
但是我觉得对彼此坦诚是个好开始
We can't get any closer if we have these secrets between us.
存在这些秘密 我们是无法靠近的
Auggie.
奥吉
Hey. Thank you.
来了 谢谢
What did you find out about Flint?
关于弗林特的事查得如何
Mcquaid came clean about it.
麦奎德跟我坦白了
What? Why? How'd that happen?
什么 为什么 怎么会
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表