剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Britta!
布莱塔
Britta?
布莱塔
Britta?
布莱塔
What else did you make for Belenko?
你还为贝兰科做了什么
Britta?
布莱塔
What did you make for him?
你为他做了什么
Britta?
布莱塔
Britta, stay with me. Just--
布莱塔 坚持住
Anderson, it's Ryan Mcquaid.
安德森 我是瑞安·麦奎德
Pete tipped off my 20.
皮特出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Yeah, he did.
是的
And I thought we were friends.
我还以为我们是朋友
Two more of whatever he's having.
再来两杯他喝的这种
What's your poison?
你的酒是什么
Any other night, tequila.
其他夜晚 我都喝龙舌兰
Tonight? Bourbon for Tony.
今晚呢 为托尼喝一杯波本
Have you heard anything from Annie?
有安妮的消息吗
No, nothing yet.
还没有
But that's not exactly surprising,
一点都不惊讶
as you know, she's a bit of a maverick.
你知道 她就是有点桀骜不驯
One of her finest qualities.
她最棒的品质之一
Look, I know what it's like to lose a brother in arms.
我知道失去战友的感觉
It makes you angry at the world and...
让你憎恨全世界
Everyone in it.
以及所有人
Something like that you never quite get over.
好像是你再也无法恢复过来
No, you don't.
不 你不了解
So let's drink to Tony.
我们敬托尼吧
To Tony.
敬托尼
How'd it go earlier with Mashkov?
之前跟马什科夫怎么样
He's already talking
他已经在说着
about taking me to Russia someday.
有一天带我去俄♥罗♥斯♥了
He wants to show me where he grew up.
他想让我看看他长大的地方
You move fast. Sounds like he's falling pretty hard.
你动作很快 听起来他陷得很深
I'm only doing what you asked.
我只是按你要求做
I know. Wasn't criticizing.
我知道 不是批评你
I'm doing this because...
我这么做是因为
it feels good to do the right thing,
做正确的事情感觉很好
But I'm also doing it for you, Calder.
但我也是为你做的 考尔德
Ah, it's Mashkov.
是马什科夫
I'll call him later. No, no, take that.
我晚点打给他 不 不 接吧
I'd rather pick up where we left off.
我宁愿继续我们刚刚的吻
Listen to me. The sooner
听我说 我们越早
we get what we need out of him,
从他那里挖到我们想要的
the sooner we can end it.
我们就能越早结束
Hey, baby.
宝贝
You want to see me tonight?
你今晚想见我吗
Okay.
好
I'll meet you at my place.
来我家见
I can't wait either, baby.
我也迫不及待了 宝贝
Bye.
拜
Yeah. You better not keep him waiting.
好吧 你最好别让他等
I know you're not interpol.
我知道你不是国际刑♥警♥
You don't know anything.
你什么都不知道
We are on the same side...
我们是一伙的
Annie Walker.
安妮·沃克
You want a ride? Nah, it's a twominute walk.
要搭便车吗 不用 走路才两分钟
All right, man, see you later.
好吧 再见
Hey, Mcquaid? yeah?
麦奎德 怎么
Sorry I gave you such a hard time about the shadow.
抱歉 之前为难你了
I know you were doing the right thing...
我知道你在做正确的事情
And I appreciate it.
我很感激
You're welcome. Take it easy, Auggie.
不客气 看开点 奥吉
Yeah, you too.
你也是
Come on, Pete! We're going home!
出来吧 皮特 我们回家
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表