剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on "Covert Affairs"...
《谍影迷情》前情提要
I wonder if you can listen to someone else get tortured,
我想知道你受不受得了听别人被折磨
someone you care about.
尤其是你在乎的人
Auggie! Tash?
奥吉 小塔
Belenko was targeting my unit.
贝兰科的目标是我的队友们
There's one guy still alive-- James Deckard.
还有一个人活着 詹姆斯·戴卡德
I've been reading up about you, you know.
其实我一直在关注你
You were suspended from the CIA recently.
你最近被中情局开除了
Something about a heart condition.
说是心脏有问题
You want to go back and get Belenko, don't you?
你想回去收拾贝兰科对吗
I love you. I love you too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Annie, I know you don't work for us anymore,
安妮 我知道你不再为局里做事了
but it would be helpful if you could capture Belenko alive.
但我希望你们能把贝兰科活捉
Annie.
安妮
That is a message.
这是个口信
The Russians want me dead.
俄♥罗♥斯♥想让我死
We have other angles to work in the meantime, such as Langer.
我们可以从其他角度下手 比如说兰格
He was working for Belenko.
他为贝兰科卖♥♥命
What happened?
发生了什么事
she was shot, fell through a window trying to escape.
她中枪了 试图逃跑时从窗口掉下来了
Excuse me.
失陪
The ballistics are back.
弹道分♥析♥报告出来了
It was Allen Langer.
是艾伦·兰格
Belenko's guy.
贝兰科的手下
Security camera places him
监视录像显示
in West Virginia less than three hours ago.
他在三小时前出现在西弗吉尼亚州
I want a search team scrambled STAT.
马上派遣搜索队伍
Delta team, go around.
D队 四处搜索
Sir, sir, go back in your house.
先生 先生 请回屋里
Sir, down the stairs! Down the stairs!
先生 下楼 快下楼
Target is headed east out of the building.
目标出楼向东面逃窜
Alpha team, pursue. Delta team, come in from the south side.
A队 追 D队 从南边围捕
We got this.
一定要抓到
Langer!
兰格
Webb, search the building.
韦伯 去楼里搜
Do you see him?
发现他了吗
No, sir.
没有 长官
Where is he?
人去哪儿了
You lost him? Yeah.
人跟丢了 对
Langer did his counter-pursuit training at Camp Peary.
兰格在皮尔里训练营接受过过反追踪训练
He knew our moves.
他知道我们的战术
Buenos Aires--where we at?
布宜诺斯艾利斯那边如何了
Auggie and Deckard are on their way home
在中情局的护送下 奥吉和戴卡德正在
via secure CIA transport.
回国的途中
Okay, Annie and McQuaid?
好的 那安妮和麦奎德呢
Last we heard, they may have Belenko in their custody.
上一次联络时 他们抓了贝兰科
Cell service is still cut.
还是没信♥号♥♥
No sign of the Vega Force since they executed the chief.
维加特种部队处决了他们之后就不见踪影了
That's typical vega tactics.
这是他们的典型战术
Just trying to control the battleground.
是为了控制战地
Battleground?
战地
These men move like ghosts.
这些人就像鬼魂一样
The Russians pay them very handsomely
俄♥罗♥斯♥人付给他们大笔的钱
to hunt humans like animals.
让他们像猎动物一样猎杀人类
They work in threes.
他们三人一组行动
I'm thinking that we need to
我觉得我们应该拿他做交换
barter this guy for safe passage.
让我们的安全离开
We already have this sim card.
我们已经拿到手♥机♥卡了
I know it's not everything,
我知道这不多
but the CIA should be happy with that,
但中情局应该会满意了
and he is just gonna slow us down.
他只会拖我们的后腿
You still won't be fast enough.
你们还是快不过他们的
Listen to me.
听着
Why does Russia want you dead now?
为什么俄♥罗♥斯♥现在要你死
I came from nothing,
我以前无权无势
and the only way to go from nothing to power is through leverage.
能爬到这个位置 靠的是我手里的筹码
I know everything--everything about how the FSB works,
我知道俄♥罗♥斯♥安♥全♥局♥的一切
their infrastructure.
他们的基础设施
Now,
现在
you're going to keep me alive for the very same reasons
你要以俄♥罗♥斯♥想要我死的同一个理由
that the Russians want to kill me.
保我活命
I know bringing him along makes our life much harder,
我知道带上他我们活下来的机会会更加渺茫
but if Russia sent their best to silence him,
但是俄♥罗♥斯♥派了最顶尖的人来灭他的口
He is better than any sim card.
他的价值比任何手♥机♥卡都高
The intelligence angle is to keep him alive.
从获取情报的角度看我们该留着他
Okay, then we keep him alive.
好吧 那就留他一条命
I still have my universal key.
我的万♥能♥钥♥匙♥还在
We'll find a car,
我们找辆车
and we'll drive like hell to the U.S. Embassy.
头也不回地开去美国领♥事♥馆♥
Sound like a plan? Yeah.
这计划还不错吧 嗯
Search the grid.
搜索网格
See what you can pick up through ambient sigint.
看能不能从环境中协同获取信息
Anything from the F.B.I regarding Natasha's status?
联调局那边有没有任何关于娜塔莎的情况
Well, call Bill Butler at ice and tell him that I'm gonna
打给比尔·巴特勒 告诉他
make his life a living hell if she isn't on a plane
要是星期二小塔还没坐上回特区的飞机
to D.C. by Tuesday.
我会让他生不如死
Yeah, thanks.
好 谢了
So this Natasha went through all that shit,
娜塔莎经历了这种事
and they can't get her immunity?
他们还是不能豁免她吗
It's gonna happen.
会的
It's just your basic bureaucratic bullshit.
只是还要走一些官僚主义的基本流程
Yeah, well, Langley's a one-way street.
是啊 一入兰利便无可回头
So what's the deal with you two?
那你们俩是怎么一回事
Like, you in a relationship or something?
是在恋爱吗 还是怎么的
It's complicated.
这事很复杂
Her getting kidnapped and tortured in order
总不比别人为了逼你说出情报
to get information out of you is more than complicated.
绑♥架♥并折磨她复杂吧
She started as an op.
一开始她只是一个任务
It became more, but the agency always got in the way.
后来她不仅仅是任务了 但是中情局永远挡在我们中间
Shocker.
真"意外"
I'm sure she has a few choice words about the agency.
我猜她对局里肯定有不少微词
Yeah.
是啊
That is putting it mildly. I get it, though.
这么说还是客气的了 不过我能理解
The agency's hard to understand for anyone on the outside.
外人总很难理解中情局
But that's the life, right?
但这就是我们的生活 不是吗
Doesn't have to be.
也不必非得如此
Look, I've been agency-free for nine years, brother.
我已经离开中情局九年了 兄弟
The grass is greener than you think.
外面的草地比你想象中更绿
Come on, hasn't it been hard
得了 难道说
just walking away from your life?
离开你熟悉的生活不难吗
Walking away was easy.
离开容易
Coming back is hard.
要想再回来就难了
How about that one?
那辆车可以吗
Yeah.
搞定
That's the vega force.
是韦加小队
Sniper's up there.
狙击手就在上面
You think you can take him out?
你觉得你可以干掉他吗
I highly doubt it.
我对此表示非常怀疑
You don't talk. We need to create a cover.
你闭嘴 我们得找个掩体
I got an idea.
我有个主意
Go!
走
Okay, that will work for a smoke screen.
好了 可以把这个当做烟幕
Stay back!
退后
Okay, once he stop shooting,
他一停止射击
we make a charge.
我们就冲出去
But if we're gonna do this, we have to be all in together,
但到那时不管发生了什么事
no matter what happens.
我们必须要齐心协力
What?
怎么了
If we make it out of this, how about we get married?
如果我们能活下来 我们结婚吧
Seriously?
你是认真的吗
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表