剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
I need a name, Borz.
我要具体名字 博尔兹
What was the name of your contact in Maracaibo?
你在马拉开波的联♥系♥人叫什么名字
I never knew his name.
我不知道他的名字
I know you know something.
我知道你手上肯定握有情报
Tell me.
告诉我
Tell me for Oksana.
为了奥克萨娜 告诉我
I went to Washington once
我去过一次华盛顿
for intel about CIA protocol.
获取中情局规程的情报
When?
什么时候
It was...
是在...
Spring. There was snow on the ground.
春天 地上还有残雪
Where in Washington?
在华盛顿的什么地方
You won't find security footage...of us.
你不会找到我们会面的监控录像
We were very careful.
我们行事极其谨慎
"We"?
你说"我们"
It was a meet, not a dead drop?
这次一次会面 而不是情报传递
Yes.
是的
I need a name.
我要具体的名字
I only knew him as the Postman.
我只知道他的代号♥是"邮递员"
That's not good enough.
这不够
It's all I have.
我只知道这么多
How did he know about the facility?
他怎么知道我们秘密办公处的事
Was he cCIA?
他是中情局特工吗
NSA?
国安局特工吗
I don't know. I don't...
我不知道 我不...
I can't help Oksana if I can't identify him.
要是不能找到他 我帮不了奥克萨娜
I swear to you...
我向你发誓...
It's all I know.
我只知道这些
On Oksana.
救救奥克萨娜
What did he look like?
他的外貌特征呢
Was he american?
他是美国人吗
Borz?
博尔兹
Nothing in our file on the Postman.
我们的档案里没有"邮递员"的资料
Sorry, Auggie. That's all I could get.
抱歉 奥吉 我只问出了这些
Hey, in the short time you had,
在这么短的时间内
it's great you got anything at all.
你能问出点东西来就很了不起了
How'd you do it?
你是怎么做到的
Would you believe all I had to say was "Please"?
要是我说我只说了"请告诉我"你相信吗
Completely. I've seen how you say "Please."
当然 我看过你说"请"的样子
I should go.
我该挂了
We're gonna find another place to lay low,
我们要找另一处藏身处躲风头
but the sooner you can get us out of this country, the better.
越早能把我们带离这国家越好
Yeah, as quick as we can. All right.
是的 尽快安排
I got to go.
我得挂了
That was quick.
问得够快的
He's dead.
他死了
Did you get what you wanted?
你问到你想知道的情报了吗
We're leaving.
我们得马上离开
Get your stuff.
带齐你的东西
We got to find a new car.
我们得去找辆新车
With Borz out of the picture,
至少不用带着博尔兹
at least the extraction will be easier.
营救计划会简单很多
Have you got any word on a new plan?
你有听说什么新计划吗
We're taking a look at all the options as we speak.
我们正在研究所有可行的选项
I'll let you know as soon as we have something.
定下计划后我会马上通知你
May I offer a suggestion?
我能提个建议吗
I'm all ears.
洗耳恭听
Get them back to the border crossing
让他们重新开车过境
And fly them out of Colombia.
让他们从哥伦比亚飞回来
Well, you're gonna have to explain that one to me,
你得再详细说明一下这计划
because I seem to remember that plan
因为我记得这计划
not working so well last time, and by "not well,"
上回可不怎么管用 "不管用"的意思是
I mean it was a colossal shit show.
彻头彻尾的失败
They're not smuggling a body in the trunk anymore.
这回他们的后尾箱可没有人
All we're talking about is getting two people
我们只需要让他们俩
past border control.
通过边境检查而已
I have a guy who can do that.
我有人能让他们通过检查
It's an interesting idea, but your entire plan
这个主意很有意思 但你的整个计划
hinges upon entrusting my operative's life
建立在把我手下特工的性命寄托在
to a man I don't know.
一个我不认识的人身上
Well, know this.
记住这点
I'm extremely loyal to my boss and would never do anything
我对我的上司极其忠诚 我永远不会
to put him in jeopardy.
干任何伤害他的事
How soon can your man be ready?
你的人多快能到位
20 minutes.
20分钟
All it takes is a phone call and a wire transfer.
只要一通电♥话♥ 一笔转账就能搞定
Do it.
动手吧
Auggie, we're moving on an exfil.
奥吉 我们要执行营救行动
How? I can't get a black hawk down there for love or money.
要怎么做 无论如何我都不能调一架黑鹰过去
McQuaid Security has another plan,
麦奎德安保公♥司♥有其他计划
so I'm letting them run with it.
我把营救计划交给他们了
You should get back to work on the Postman.
你继续调查"邮递员"的身份吧
Hey, about him, we've got nothing in our database,
说到他 我们的数据库里没有他的资料
but I know a guy off campus who might be able to help.
但我知道一个外部人员可能帮得上忙
His name's Roger Bennett. He's former CIA.
他叫罗杰·本纳特 前CIA特工
"Former"? Not retired?
前特工 不是退休特工吗
He had a late-onset chemical imbalance,
他患有晚发型化学物质失衡
but he's a good guy, and more importantly,
但他是个好人 更重要的是
he's an expert in black-market intelligence.
他是黑市情报的专家
Better go talk to him, then.
那尽快去找他谈吧
I think we need a different neighborhood to steal a car.
我想我们需要另选其他的街区偷车
These cars are too flashy, and riding in style
这些车太名贵了 名车开道这招
didn't exactly work in our favor last time.
上回可不怎么成功
We need something reliable.
我们需要车况良好的车辆
Who knows what condition these old beaters are gonna be in?
这知道这些老爷车的车况如何
And the last thing that we need is to be stranded out in the open.
我们最不需要的就是在野外抛锚了
Also, I am allergic to cheap.
而且我对便宜货过敏
Tomas, vamos.
汤姆斯 我们走
Tomas, ven conmigo.
汤姆斯 跟我来
All good?
没事吧
Yeah.
没事
I forgot that I ditched my gun in Maracaibo.
我忘了我把抢扔在马拉开波了
I didn't used to carry one, but...
我以前也不习惯带枪 但...
You know, it doesn't matter.
算了 没什么大不了的
I get it. It's not a good feeling.
我明白 这感觉可不怎么好
You feel naked without it.
你觉得没了枪跟裸体一样
But you don't have to worry about that,
但你不必担心
because I am fast enough for the both of us.
因为我的反应快 足够救下我们俩的命
Great.
好极了
I feel a lot better.
我感觉好多了
Now, that's what I'm talking about.
这样才对嘛
Whoa. What are you doing? stealing us a car.
你要干嘛 偷车啊
Oh, I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna let you
抱歉 我可不会让你
mar this fine vehicle.
刮花这辆好车
Okay, how do you suggest we... Electronic skeleton key.
好吧 你有什么... 万能电子匙
It decodes almost any car lock,
能解开大部分车锁
and it's standard issue to all McQuaid field ops.
每位麦奎德特工都有一把哦
You know, this would look great on your key ring.
这跟你的钥匙圈一定很配
The answer's still no.
我还是不会答应为你工作的
You're only cheating yourself.
你只是在自欺欺人罢了
Auggie.
奥吉
Who sent you?
谁派你来的
Uh, nobody sent me, Roger.
没人派我来 罗杰
I need a favor.
我要请你帮个忙
I tried calling, but your phone's disconnected.
我试着打给你 但你的手♥机♥打不通
Don't use phones much these days.
我最近不怎么用手♥机♥
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
Did anyone see you come here?
有人看见你来这了吗
Were you followed?
你有被跟踪吗
I really couldn't tell you, buddy.
这我可说不准 哥们
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表