剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
with a contact code-named Q.
和她会面的人代号♥为Q
Q. Who's Q? I don't know.
Q是谁 我也不知道
Like I said, it's--it's not much.
如我所说 线索很少
But it's something.
但也是条线索
I want to go. Maybe it'll lead us back to Belenko.
我想去 也许能牵出贝兰科的证据
I want to get the guy who was behind the Chicago attack,
我想抓到芝加哥袭击的真正元凶
and I want to get the guy who put McQuaid in that hospital bed.
以及使麦奎德重伤的人
I'm not against you going,
我不是反对你去
but if you're looking for revenge,
如果你只是想报仇
you're gonna have to find somebody else to pay your freight.
那就得找别人赞助你的交通费用了
I don't want revenge.
我不是为了报仇
I just want to prove to everyone
我只是想让所有人都看到
that Belenko is not who he says he is and bring him in.
贝兰科的真面目 将他绳之于法
How soon can you get on a plane?
你什么时候能赶到机场
Excuse me, Susan?
打扰一下 苏珊
If it's-if it's not too much to ask,
如果可以的话
would you mind contacting me with any updates?
他如果有进展 你能电♥话♥告诉我吗
I'm not allowed to contact anyone
除了直系亲属以外
but family members directly.
我不能联♥系♥任何人
Please?
拜托
I just want to know that he's all right.
我只是想知道他没事
Okay.
好吧
I have to leave.
我得走了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I wanted to be here when you woke up.
我本想在这等你醒来
So here's the deal.
这样吧
You get back on your feet,
你赶紧醒来
and I'll go get the guy behind all this.
我去抓出幕后黑手
Okay?
好吗
The meet was supposed to go down 15 minutes ago.
会面本该在十五分钟前开始
Hang in there. They'll show.
再等等 他们会出现的
How's McQuaid doing? No change.
麦奎德怎么样了 没变化
He's still stable but critical.
情况依然严重 但很稳定
I'll get over there later to check on him.
我晚点再过去看他
Hold on a sec.
等等
I'm sending you a photo. Tell me when you get it.
我给你发了张照片 收到后告诉我
See if you can run it through the database and get an I.D.
看能不能在面部识别系统查出这人的身份
I don't need to run anything through.
不用查了
His name's Krasny, ex-FSB.
他叫喀什尼 前俄♥罗♥斯♥联安局特工
He's been on my radar since before I was DSC.
我当秘密行动处处长前就留意过他
Hold on. He's got company.
等等 还有别人
I'm sending you a second one. Hold on.
又发了一张给你 等等
All right, the guy sitting with Krasny...
和喀什尼坐一起的人
His name is Mahmoud Qabbani, a Syrian arms dealer.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·克巴尼 叙利亚武器商
That's Caitlyn's Q.
他就是凯特琳要见的Q
He's been off the radar since a Hezbollah attack
在黎巴嫩真♥主♥党六个月前在特拉维夫的袭击后
in Tel Aviv six weeks ago.
他就一直没有出现
From what I'm hearing from my sources,
我从线人那得到的消息显示
Mossad wants him dead.
摩萨德想杀了他
Let's talk money. We said $12 million, no?
谈谈价钱吧 不是说好一千两百万吗
We did.
是的
But things have changed, and price is now $20 million.
但情况有变 现在升到两千万了
That's not what was discussed.
这跟先前商量的不一样
Neither was you showing up instead of Caitlyn Cook.
先前商量的接头人还是凯特琳·库克呢
You have three hours to find it before I leave town.
在我离开前 你有三小时时间凑款
If we have a deal, you know how to reach me.
如果同意交易 你知道去哪里找我
The car's pulling away.
车子开走了
I can't tail it. Just stay with Qabbani.
我追踪不了 跟着克巴尼
If Krasny's working for Belenko,
喀什尼是在为贝兰科工作
we can prove he's not just some diplomat.
我们就能证明不只是单纯的外交官
I need to know what's in those bags.
我得查明包里是什么东西
Stay with Qabbani. He'll lead you back there.
跟着克卡巴尼 他会给你带路
All right, I sent you partial of the license plate.
好的 我发了车牌的一部分给你
See what you can find.
看能不能查出什么来
Auggie. Joan.
奥吉 琼
I talked to Tony.
我和托尼谈过了
He says we can't touch Belenko.
他说我们动不了贝兰科
I can't believe I served with that guy.
真不敢相信这人是我战友
He used to be one of the good ones.
他曾经是个大好人
Well, all these turf battles are par for the course.
没办法 这些地盘之争就是如此复杂
We always find the workaround.
我们总能想到办法
In the meantime, Annie's in the position
现下 安妮正在追踪
to press forward on her own. What do you mean?
另一条线索 什么意思
She's in Istanbul running down a lead.
她在伊斯坦布尔追查线索
She didn't tell you?
她没告诉你吗
No.
没有
Well, anyway, this could lead to Belenko.
总之 有可能牵出贝兰科
What's this?
这是什么
Arthur sent it over, said he could use a fresh pair of eyes...
亚瑟发过来的 说他需要第三方意见
take a look at it, so to speak.
重新审视证据 他是这么说的
Joan?
琼
The DCS would like to see you in his office.
秘密行动处处长让你去办公室见他
Sydney agreed to help with Mashkov?
西德妮同意帮我们监视马什科夫吗
She did. She has a date with him a few hours from now.
是的 她在几小时后跟他有个约会
Well, we better move fast, then.
那我们得赶紧准备行动了
This guy was already rousted once for solicitation,
这人之前就被说服过
so I say we grab him up, put the screws to him.
我们可以把他抓来 提出条件
He's got a wife and a career. He'll roll.
他有老婆和事业 会配合的
He won't even know that Sydney was involved.
他不会知道西德尼跟这事有关
What if he doesn't roll?
如果他不配合呢
Then we move to the next guy down the list.
那就得找名单上的下一个人了
We may not get a second chance.
这也许是我们的唯一机会
Someone at the Russian Embassy
在我们之前 俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥
knew about Belenko before we did.
就有人知道贝兰科的事
If we can access Mashkov's files,
如果我们能拿到马什科夫的资料
we could find a concrete link
就能找到把贝兰科和
tying Belenko to Chicago.
芝加哥袭击联♥系♥起来的证据了
Wou want Sydney to work Mashkov?
你想让西德尼去监视马什科夫吗
That is a much higher tightrope for her to walk.
这对她来说危险可不小
You sure she's up for it? I don't know...
你确定她能胜任吗 我也不知道
But she's our best shot.
但她是我们最好的机会
You want me to run her?
你想让我做她的工作吗
I got this. Okay.
我来就行 好吧
Yeah? Any luck?
什么事 查到什么了吗
No, we tried to match the partial,
没 我们试着匹配那个车牌号♥
but our street-level camera access is--it's patchy at best.
但我们对当地的街头录像的控制不足
I don't know if this is kosher or not,
我不知道这是否合适
but what about looping Joan in?
但告诉琼怎么样
Maybe Auggie can help us out?
也许奥吉能帮得上忙
I already looped her in, and this update was from Auggie.
我已经告诉她了 这个情报就是奥吉查到的
You're gonna have to figure something else out.
你得再想想办法了
我就回来
发汗五分钟后
Do not move.
别动
Put your hands on the end of the table
双手放在桌子边上
and leave them there.
不许乱动
You should have taken the $12 million.
你刚才应该接受一千两百万的价钱的
Now you're gonna take a bit of a discount.
现在你得打个折了
Call your driver.
打给你的司机
Tell him to come pick you up with the goods in the trunk.
让他带着货物来接你
And before you try and give him any coded warning...
别想着给他发暗号♥
Get dressed.
穿上衣服
I am a businessman.
我是个生意人
I hope you understand that. Meaning?
希望你明白这点 什么意思
Meaning we can make a deal.
意思是我们可以做笔交易
You want to know who the buyer is?
你想知道买♥♥家是谁
Aleksandre Belenko.
亚历山德·贝兰科
But you don't know what he's buying, do you?
但你不知道他要买♥♥的是什么对吧
What is it?
是什么
No, don't!
不 先别杀他
Come on, let's get out of here.
快走 离开这里
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表