剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
He got away.
让他逃了
Who's this guy?
这人是谁
He used to work for us.
他以前曾任职我们公♥司♥
I have no idea what he's doing here.
我不知道他在这干什么
Why should I believe you?
我凭什么相信你
Well, I just saved your life. Do you believe that?
我刚救了你的命 这下你相信了吗
Here, put that on your face and press tight.
把这按在脸上 按紧了
What's he doing here? That's what I want to know.
他在这干什么 这也是我想知道的
Calder, I was just coming to see you.
考尔德 我正想去找你
Can it wait?
这事急吗
Sacrificing the career of an immeasurable tech op
牺牲一个技艺高超的技术特工
and friend?
以及好友的职业生涯
No, it cannot wait. Joan, Auggie made his own bed.
当然急 琼 这都是奥吉自找的
Auggie has been a loyal handler.
奥吉是个忠诚的负责人
Are we gonna punish him for that?
我们要为此惩罚他吗
We don't know to what extent he'll be punished.
我们还不知道他会被罚得多重
With all due respect, that is a cop-out.
无意冒犯 但你这借口根本站不住脚
It's gonna be dire, and you know it.
他肯定会受重罚 你心知肚明
If you're gonna be machiavellian, do it.
如果你非得如此不择手段 不顾情义
But don't be a hypocrite. I need to be crystal clear
那就不要假惺惺地装好人 我需要我的特工
with my operatives... if you lie to me,
跟我坦诚相对 如果你对我说谎
go behind the back of the agency,
背着组织擅自行动
there will be consequences.
后果自负
So you're gonna play that card?
你打算来这招
What card?
什么招
I just didn't expect you to be the one to call out
我没想到你会是向组织
somebody else for their secrets. So what...
告密的人 不然如何
You're gonna leverage me if I leverage Auggie?
如果我告发奥吉你就要告发我吗
I'm saying I know you're gonna do the right thing.
我的意思是 我相信你会做正确的事
Got here as fast as I could.
我已经尽快赶来了
What do we have?
目前什么情况
It looks like an explosion went off in the center of this room.
看起来就跟这发生过一场爆♥炸♥似的
What would McQuaid want to detonate in here?
麦奎德会想在这引爆什么呢
Grab a light and scan the area.
拿上灯检查一下四周
I want to see the whole thing.
我想看到这地方的全貌
It looks like there were walls here.
看起来这里曾经有过几堵墙
It's the outline of a structure.
这是建筑物的轮廓吗
Does McQuaid Security do mock-ups
麦奎德安保会为策划中的行动
of the ops you're planning?
做模拟演习吗
Yes.
会的
Full scale?
实战演习吗
Well, you know McQuaid.
你也知道麦奎德那人
He replicates an embassy
他能复♥制♥整个大使♥馆♥
we're about to storm or an outpost we're gonna secure
就为演练突击 或是做前哨安保
with intense detail.
事无巨细
It must be a Flint op.
这一定是个弗林特小组的任务
What?
什么
This is a bullpen.
这是办公室
Four offices, an interrogation room,
四个办公室 一个审问室
and a bullpen in the center.
中间还有一个办公室
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
It's the chicago facility.
这是芝加哥的办事处
This is where they planned the Chicago attack.
他们就是在这策划芝加哥袭击的
You can't be sure.
还不能确定
I was supposed to die in that blast.
我本该那场爆♥炸♥中死去
Walking through that office with Charlie
我和查理一起走过办公室的画面
has played over and over again in my mind ever since.
一直在我的脑海里重演
I know it's Chicago.
我能认出来就是芝加哥
Well, maybe McQuaid built a replica to study the blast.
也许麦奎德建模拟场地是为了研究那场爆♥炸♥
Maybe he was contracted to look for clues.
也许他接下了找寻线索的活
Were you?
你们有接下这样的活吗
Not to my knowledge.
我对此并不知情
You say McQuaid goes all the way with these practice runs.
你说过麦奎德对演习极其重视
If he was going to use explosives in an op,
如果他要在某个任务中使用炸♥药♥
would he detonate in the rehearsal?
他会演练引爆一次吗
Always.
肯定会
Semtex is what Mykola Altan used
麦克拉·埃尔顿用的是塑性炸♥药♥
to take out the Chicago facility.
来炸毁芝加哥办公处
If the chemical signature here
如果这里的化学印记
matches what we found in Chicago,
跟我们在芝加哥找到的一样
then we can be sure this is where they planned the attack.
说明这就是他们计划袭击的地方
My former student, a serviceman, a patriot...
我的学生 人♥民♥公仆 爱国者
and now we're saying he's a terrorist?
你现在说他是一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I don't believe it.
我不相信
Not Ryan.
不可能是瑞安
This doesn't make any sense.
这完全说不通
It's time we took this to Langley.
是时候通知兰利了
What did the lab say?
实验结果怎么说
It's a match.
结果相符
The semtex used in Chicago
芝加哥袭击用的塑胶炸♥药♥
was the same you found in McQuaid's facility.
跟你们在麦奎德基地找到的一样
What could be his motive?
他的动机是什么
Caitlyn helped me access McQuaid Security's accounting.
凯特琳帮我拿到了麦奎德安保的财政报表
To put it bluntly, before Chicago,
说白了 芝加哥袭击之前
that company was about to go bankrupt.
这公♥司♥已经濒临破产
Did you know that?
你知道吗
I knew we were discussing selling large stock options
我们只是讨论过向国外投资者
to a handful of foreign investors,
出♥售♥大额股权
but I didn't realize the company was in peril.
但我不知道公♥司♥的情况这么糟糕
McQuaid lost 9 of his last 13 bids.
麦奎德在之前的13个投标中输了9个
Then he hired Arthur, and Chicago happened.
之后他聘请了亚瑟 接着发生了芝加哥袭击
With Arthur's access to CIA contacts,
通过亚瑟在中情局的关系网
McQuaid got what he always wanted--
麦奎德终于得到了他想要的
booming business.
生意兴隆
Is this true?
是真的吗
Was Chicago a game changer for your company?
芝加哥事件彻底改变了你们公♥司♥的状况
Yes.
没错
Pull McQuaid in.
把麦奎德抓来
Annie.
安妮
I know you don't work for me anymore,
我知道你不再为我做事了
but great job.
但干得漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
How are you holding up?
你还好吗
Oh, I'm questioning all my instincts.
我在质疑自己所有的直觉
Other than that, I'm great.
除此以外 我很好
Sounds like you need a drink. Let's make that happen.
听起来你需要喝一杯 一起去吧
Sounds good. Let me change into something
听起来不错 我先去换一件
that doesn't have Caitlyn's blood on it,
没有凯特琳血迹的衣服
and I'll meet you there. Okay.
然后去那儿找你 好
Auggie.
奥吉
It's Miller time for me, Calder.
我时间不多了 考尔德
Did you hand off all your operatives like I asked you to?
你照我说的把所有任务交接出去了吗
Yep...
没错
like a good soldier.
有令必从
Good, because I want all your attention on the McQuaid op now.
很好 我需要你将所有精力集中在麦奎德任务上
What about the DCI?
局长那边怎么说
What about Annie's health records?
安妮的健康报告怎么办
Let the sheriff worry about that.
这事你就不用操心了
Calder...
考尔德
I haven't forgotten...
我没忘记
about how you helped Annie and I with Henry Wilcox.
你在亨利·威尔库克斯的事上帮了我和安妮
I won't forget that.
我不会忘记
Just so we're clear.
就想跟你说一声
Have a good night, Anderson.
好好休息吧 安德森
Annie.
安妮
You scared me.
你吓到我了
Listen, I'm in trouble.
我有麻烦了
There's a manhunt coming for me--FBI, CIA, you name it.
有人要抓我 联调局 中情局等等
What are you talking about?
你说什么
A friend at Justice tipped me off.
司法部的一个朋友向我报信
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表