剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on "Covert Affairs"...
《谍影迷情》前情提要
I saw you on the street with that girl.
我在街上看到你跟那个女的在一起了
I was just another op,
对你来说 我只是一项任务
and then you broke it off
然后你跟我分手
because I wasn't necessary anymore.
就因为我已经没有利用价值了
There's a little snafu at the Russian embassy.
俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥有点小混乱
One of their diplomats was arrested with a call girl.
他们的一位外交官和一名应♥召♥女郎被捕了
I thought you said you knew how to be discreet.
我记得你说过你行事很谨慎
Being discreet doesn't mean there's no risk involved.
但谨慎并不代表我做任何事情都不会冒险
I'm done. Don't call me again.
我受够了 别再给我打电♥话♥了
Tony, how are things at the State Department?
托尼 你在国♥务♥院♥混得怎么样
Pretty good. There's a version of this
还不错 有种思路能把麦奎德
that ties McQuaid to Chicago.
和芝加哥案件联♥系♥起来
You know no one has better access to McQuaid than I do.
你很清楚没人比我有更好的机会接近麦奎德
And you know you're under suspension.
你知道你被停职了吧
That's part of my plan.
这正是我的计划之一
I am gonna make a move to the private sector.
我打算去私人公♥司♥工作
How about a toast? How about a job?
我来敬你一杯 不如给我份工作
It's with great pleasure that I introduce
我十分荣幸地向大家介绍
our newest field operative, Annie Walker.
这位新来的外勤探员 安妮·沃克
Does McQuaid's Security do mock-ups
麦奎德安保会为策划中的行动
of the ops your planning?
做模拟演习吗
You know McQuaid.
你也知道麦奎德那人
He replicates with intense detail.
他复♥制♥场地事无巨细
This is where they planned the Chicago attack.
他们就是在这策划芝加哥袭击的
It's time we took this to Langley.
是时候通知兰利了
The semtex used in Chicago
芝加哥袭击用的塑胶炸♥药♥
was the same you found in McQuaid's facility.
跟你们在麦奎德基地找到的一样
Pull McQuaid in.
把麦奎德抓来
If you think that I am capable of this,
如果你真认为我做得出这种暴行
then shoot me.
那尽管开枪
Someone tipped McQuaid off about the manhunt.
有人将抓捕行动通知了麦奎德
He's in the wind.
他销声匿迹了
You think he'd try and contact you?
你觉得他会联♥系♥你吗
No. He's got to know what side I'm on by now.
不可能 他肯定已经知道我的立场了
Just on the left up here.
左前方那儿停
Thanks, buddy. Keep the change.
谢谢 不用找了
No problem.
不客气
Thank you for sitting down.
谢谢你的配合
This is just pro forma, okay?
只是走下形式
We have to talk to everyone.
每个人都要接受问话
How would you categorize your relationship with Ryan McQuaid?
你与瑞安·麦奎德是什么关系
Ryan was my boss, but only for a short time.
瑞安是我的上司 不久前才这样的
We did C.I.A field ops together,
之前我们一起出过中情局的外勤任务
and I--and I would say we worked well together.
可以说我们配合很默契
I considered him a friend.
我当他是个朋友
Do you have any idea
你是否知道
where McQuaid might run to?
麦奎德可能逃向哪里
No.
不知道
But I'm sure he's long gone by now.
不过我确信他已经逃得远远的了
Why would you think that?
何出此言
I would be if I were him.
如果我是他 我就会这么做
British, Australian, Canadian.
英国 澳大利亚 加拿大
What do you want?
要哪个
Australian's fine.
澳大利亚的吧
What happened to the other ones I did for you before?
我之前给你做的身份不能用了吗
I just need a clean slate, no chances.
我需要一个干净的身份 没有任何风险
Really? You're in a bind.
没风险 你已经深陷困境了
How'd it go? Fine.
怎么样了 没事
Finding McQuaid's a top priority,
找到麦奎德是眼下的头等大事
so for now, they're just picking everybody's brain
所以暂时来讲 他们只是在搜集各方看法
trying to get a beat on him.
想要占麦奎德的上风
For now?
暂时来讲
Well, inquiries like this have a way of snowballing.
这种调查方式就像滚雪球
They'll be looking at everyone in McQuaid's orbit,
他们会查每一个在麦奎德势力范围内的人
including you and me, if they aren't already.
包括你我 如果他们还没开始查的话
Caitlyn seems to be handling it well.
凯特琳看起来应对得不错
With the C.I.A turning this place inside out,
中情局把这儿翻了个底朝天
I'd expect her to be less composed.
我还以为她不会这么镇定
That's because she invited them.
因为是她找中情局过来的
Why did she do that?
她为什么要这么做
Damage control.
为了将损害降到最低
She gave the C.I.A carte blanche
她给了中情局自♥由♥行动权
and they agreed to keep the op quiet. Unfortunately,
中情局就答应低调处理 不幸的是
you can't keep anything under wraps in this town.
这个圈子里保守不了任何秘密
Words already starting to spread amongst our clients.
风言风语已经开始在我们的客户间流传
We've already lost three government contracts.
目前我们已经丢了三个政♥府♥合同了
Have you considered the possibility
你想过瑞安有没有可能
of Ryan reaching out to you?
会联♥系♥你吗
The thought has crossed my mind.
有过这种想法
Piece of advice.
给你个建议
We're all under the microscope right now.
我们现在的一举一动都处在显微镜下
So put your feelings aside.
把你的感情放在一边
Don't do anything to put yourself at risk.
不要做任何会让自己陷入危险的事
Okay.
好
Here it is. Clone away.
给 拿去复♥制♥吧
There may not be much on it. I haven't been here very long.
上面没多少东西 我才来了没多久
Thank you. I will get this right back to you, I promise.
谢谢 我保证马上拿去还你
Oh, um, quick question.
等下 问个问题
You know those doughnuts in your guys' break room?
你知道你们休息室里有些甜甜圈吧
Do you think it'd be weird if I had some of 'em?
如果我吃了几个会不会不太好啊
Considering you're investigating the guy
鉴于你们正在调查付钱
who paid for them?
买♥♥了那些甜甜圈的人
Definitely.
肯定是不好
Oh, okay, 'cause I already ate most of 'em.
好吧 可是我已经吃掉大半了
I need to ask a favor, too. Yeah?
我还想请你帮个忙 说吧
I need Caitlyn Cook's computer.
我需要凯特琳·库克的电脑
I'd ask her myself,
我应该亲自找她要的
but I'm--I'm slightly terrified of her.
但我...我有点怕她
I'll get it for you. Thank you.
我去给你拿来 谢谢
What are you doing in here?
你在这干什么
The tech op needed to clone your computer.
技术人员要复♥制♥你的电脑内容
I'm about to step into a meeting.
我马上要去开个会
Do you know when they'll be done?
知道他们什么时候能弄完吗
I'm not sure, but I can ask him to do it right away.
我不清楚 不过我可以让他马上开工
Fine. He said he also needed to see Ryan's computer,
好 他还说他还要查看瑞安的电脑
but it wasn't in his office.
但电脑不在瑞安办公室里
Do you have any idea where it is?
你知道可能会在哪吗
I have no idea. Maybe it's at his house.
不知道 也许在他家里
Okay.
好
Thanks.
多谢
I brought you a snack.
我给你带了点零食
Oh, thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
For the computer, too,
也谢谢你把电脑拿来
but the doughnuts especially.
但最主要还是谢谢你拿来了甜甜圈
Are you done with mine? Yeah, yeah.
我的弄完了吗 弄完了
Just unplug it. It's all yours. Thank you.
你把线拔了拿回去吧 谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, there you are.
你在这
Walker, these came for you.
沃克 这花是送来给你的
Thanks.
谢谢
One other thing.
还有一件事
Since this manhunt is a multiagency operation,
由于搜捕行动是各个机构共同展开的
N.C.T.C will be coordinating the effort.
国家反恐中心将会协调行动
They're sending over someone to help comb
他们会派人过来帮忙
through the intel coming in.
梳理新的情报
To help? Yeah, I know.
来帮忙吗 我懂
They don't trust us to share well with others.
他们不相信我们会与其他机构分享情报
When do they get here?
他们派的人什么时候到
Now.
现在
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表