剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
that he poses an imminent threat.
他是个很大的威胁
I've secured CTC and NSC approvals,
反恐中心和国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会已经同意
and the white house has signed off.
白宫也已经签署了同意文件
How quickly can we have a reaper there?
最快要多久才能派无人机过去
CTC already has one on standby out of incirlik.
反恐中心已经派了一架在英基里克待命
It can be there in 30 minutes. Okay.
三十分钟之内就能过去 好的
Annie, unless we hear from you again,
安妮 无人机将确定发射
the drone strike is a go.
除非你再传来消息
Copy that.
收到
We'd better get to the command room.
我们先去指挥室吧
You, too, Auggie. You should be there for this.
你也是 奥吉 你要在场
They're sending in a reaper
他们打算派无人机
to take out the encampment in 30 minutes.
三十分钟后 直接剿灭他们的营地
We should head back up the mountain,
我们应该回到山上去
resume our position with the rest of the team.
跟其他队员会合
Let's hope that Mueller doesn't get too far before then.
但愿穆勒不会在此期间做出什么事
Yeah.
是啊
No move, no move.
不许动 不许动
Guns.
枪拿出来
Go.
走
American military support is on its way.
已经有美军要来支援了
It's gonna be here--- uhh!
很快就会来
Go, go.
走啊
Okay.
好吧
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
How much time do we have?
我们还有多长时间
7 minutes, 13 seconds.
7分钟13秒
Any chance Langley's gonna wait to hear from you before they strike?
兰利在发动攻击之前 会不会等你的消息
The plan was to move forward unless I called back.
计划是如果没有我的消息 就发动攻击
Well, that's unfortunate.
真不幸
I'd like to speak with our guests alone.
我想单独跟我们的客人聊聊
Bruce. Sir.
布鲁斯 长官
You have visual on the target? Not yet.
看到目标了吗 还没有
What's our eta? We're six minutes out.
预计到达时间呢 晚了6分钟
This is your strike package.
这是你的攻击计划
Let's get the UAV command center on the line.
接通无人机控制中心
Affirmed. Has anyone doublechecked Annie's GPS signal
明白 有人再次确认过安妮的GPS信♥号♥♥吗
to make sure she's out of the blast radius?
确保她不会被爆♥炸♥波及
Looks like her phone lost service 20 minutes ago,
20分钟前 她的手♥机♥似乎没了信♥号♥♥
but that's not unusual in those mountains.
不过在山地里 这是难免的
Her last known location was well out of range.
她最后出现的地点离爆♥炸♥点很远
Why don't you stand over here. Yeah.
你站在这里等等 好
We don't get too many visitors way up here.
两位可是我们这里的稀客啊
It's hard to find.
地方不好找
So I'm gonna make the next part easy.
所以我就简单点说吧
Nathan, listen to me.
奈森 听我说
There is a reaper on its way here to take out this entire camp.
有一架无人机 很快就要来歼灭这里了
Everybody here is gonna be dead in a matter of minutes.
几分钟之后 这里的所有人都会死
If you let me use my cell phone,
如果你让我使用手♥机♥
I can call Langley and have them hold off.
我就能打给兰利 叫他们取消发射
But we don't have much time.
但是我们时间不多了
I want you to explain to the world
我要你向世界解释
how the American government
美国政♥府♥是如何
glorifies its own crimes,
将自己的罪行正义化
and sends people like you out here
派你们这样的人
to commit state-sponsored acts of terrorism.
来施行国家出资支持的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥活动
Who wants to go first?
谁想先来
How about the big-shot CEO of Mcquaid Security?
不如请麦奎德安保公♥司♥的首席执行官来吧
It's over, Nathan. You're not gonna win this time.
已经结束了 奈森 你赢不了的
Read the statement. Go to hell.
把这份声明念出来 去死吧
I don't think you're gonna like the other option.
你可别敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Visualizing position of the target.
正在观测目标的位置
Stand by.
待命
The target is within missile range.
目标已经在射程范围内了
2 minutes, 38 seconds to target.
2分38秒之后发射
Any update on Annie's coordinates?
安妮的地理位置有消息了吗
No, nothing.
没有
I'll go.
我来吧
A volunteer.
有人主动了
Go ahead, introduce yourself, read the statement.
来吧 自我介绍一下 然后念出来
My name is Annie Walker.
我叫安妮·沃克
I studied the work you did at the CIA.
我了解你在中情局的工作
I used to admire you.
我曾经很敬佩你
Of course you did. They told you I was a hero.
这是当然 他们跟你说我是个英雄
Auggie Anderson told me that.
是奥吉·安德森跟我说的
Read the statement.
念吧
We're ready, sir.
我们准备好了 长官
We just need your official go order to fire the missiles.
只需要您亲自下令就发射导弹
Go. Target is locked.
发射 目标已经锁定
Missiles are launched. 1 minute, 48 seconds to target.
导弹已经发射 1分48秒后到达
Nathan, what happened to you?
奈森 你到底是怎么了
I was like you once.
我曾经也像你一样
True believer.
有着信仰
They say blow up a bridge, you blow it up.
他们让你炸桥 你就炸了
Forget about the women going to market that die in the blast.
却忘了一个正准备去市集的妇女因此丧命
They say go pick up some 15-year-old kid,
他们让你去抓一个十五岁的小孩
because he might be a messenger for a terrorist.
就因为他可能是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的信使
So you bring that kid in,
你把他抓了回来
and you listen to his screams while they torture him.
然后听着他被严刑拷打时的惨叫
You were fighting for the greater good.
这么做是为大局着想
You're a piece on a chess board,
你不过是个棋子
just like every person you've ever killed for them.
就像你为他们杀死的每个人一样
Except by the time you figure it out,
除了当你明白这一点时
you're too screwed up and broken to be with anyone anymore.
你已经残破不堪 没法再相信任何人
Now you read the statement,
读这段声明
or your family's gonna watch you die on youtube.
不然你的家人就会在网络上看着你死去
Why did you kill 12 CIA officers in Chicago?
为什么你要在芝加哥杀死十二名中情局官员
You people don't understand anything, do you?
你们真的什么都不懂 是吗
Wait.
等等
I hear it.
我听到飞机的声音了
Call Langley. Get them stop it.
呼叫兰利 让他们取消行动
My men don't deserve to die. Do you agree to surrender?
我的手下不值得这么死去 你同意投降了
Never. Are you willing to sacrifice your own life to end mine?
绝不 你宁愿牺牲自己的性命来结束我的吗
Leave Mueller. We got to get outta here now.
别管穆勒了 我们得赶紧离开这里
Let's move!
快走
Ten seconds to impact.
还有十秒投放炸♥弹♥
Target has been neutralized.
目标已被摧毁
Good work, everyone.
干得漂亮 各位
I'm sorry that we lost Mueller
很抱歉我们失去了穆勒
You made it out of there okay.
你们成功逃脱了
That's the important thing.
这才是最重要的
Did you manage to grab anything from the compound
你们在导弹袭击前拿到了任何
before the missiles hit? Yeah, a laptop,
有价值的东西吗 是的 一台手提电脑
a video camera, and a notebook.
一台摄像机 还有一本笔记本
When are you getting back?
你们什么时候回来
We're taking McQuaid's jet tonight.
我们今晚坐麦奎德的喷气飞机回去
But we have to make a stop first.
不过我们得先去个地方
I'm glad you're coming home.
很高兴你能回来
Me too.
我也是
Hey. Got a minute?
有时间吗
Hey. Of course.
当然
You know, I never got a chance to thank you
我一直没来得及感谢你
for all your hard work over the past 24 hours.
为了你过去二十四小时的努力
We all deserve some rest.
我们都该好好休息一下了
But you should be very proud. Thank you.
但你该为自己感到自豪 谢谢你
Look, I-I got to be honest with you about something.
有些事我得坦白跟你讲
I could have used a little more help from you out there.
刚才在外面你该给我更多支持的
I trusted your capabilities, Joan.
我相信你的能力 琼
And I had some time-sensitive business to attend to.
我有些急事要处理
I realize you've been trying to compartmentalize your life,
我明白你想尽可能做到公私分明
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表