剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
I think I just saw Oksana Altan outside the building.
我刚看见奥克萨娜·埃尔顿在大楼外
The sister? Yeah.
他姐姐吗 是的
Go check it out. We're moving him.
去确认一下 我们这就转移他
Okay.
好的
Clear the detention room.
留空拘留室
H.I.G. is coming soon.
HIG马上就到了
Spasiba.
知道了
What's that?
那是怎么回事
麦克拉
联♥系♥人
Stop.
停车
Is that blood?
那是血吗
What the hell?
搞什么
As-salaam alaikum.
愿你安息
Don't move.
不许动
Oksana.
奥克萨娜
Oksana!
奥克萨娜
Listen up, everyone.
各位 听好了
Here's what we know.
我们现在知道的情况是
Mykola Altan had a surgically implanted I.E.D.
麦克拉·埃尔顿身体内植入了简易爆♥炸♥装置
We believe the surgery was done by his sister Oksana.
我们认为是由他姐姐奥克萨娜植入的
Oksana was taken down by Annie Walker,
奥克萨娜已被安妮·沃克击毙
but their brother Borz Altan remains in the wind.
但他们的兄弟博尔兹·埃尔顿目前行踪不明
The Altans somehow had knowledge of our secret Chicago facility
埃尔顿一家得知我们在芝加哥的秘密办公处
and our detention protocols
以及我们在芝加哥交易所
in the wake of the false attempt on the C.B.O.T.
受到假袭击之后的拘留政策
Everyone in the facility
爆♥炸♥时
at the time of detonation has died.
办公楼里所有的人都死了
This is a direct attack on our agency and its people.
这是对我们的人的直接袭击
It's an attack on all of us,
是对我们所有人的袭击
and we will not stop
不将幕后凶手
until we bring the people who did this to justice.
绳之于法 我们绝不会停手
Earlier this afternoon, the Chicago fire department
今天下午早些时候 芝加哥消防局
was responded to an electric fire
前赴芝加哥金融区
at a substation in Chicago financial district.
一处配电站应对电气火灾
The fire was contained quickly without reported injury.
火情很快被控制住 没有造成伤亡
Although, adjoining offices were evacuated for a short time
尽管如此 为确保安全 附近办公室的人
as a precautionary measure.
在短时间内被疏散了
While a specific cause for the blaze...
造成此次火灾的原因
I made calls to all the families.
我给所有人的家属都打了电♥话♥
12 different families learning that a loved one was dead.
12个家庭得知自己心爱的亲人死亡的消息
I promised them all we'd get to the bottom of this.
我向他们保证 会查出幕后凶手
Any news on Borz?
有博尔兹的消息吗
No. He's in the wind.
没有 他还在逃
The Altans did not do this alone.
埃尔顿一家并不是独自进行这事
The inside information, the planning, the access--
内部消息 计划 权限
Whoever is behind this knows our playbook.
幕后凶手知道我们的一切
They knew we would follow down Khalid Ansari
他们知道我们会追查到卡里德·安萨里
to Borz Altan and the C.B.O.T.,
博尔兹·埃尔顿还有芝加哥交易所
and they knew we would take Mykola here.
他们知道我们会把麦克拉带到这里
They're a step ahead of us.
他们比我们领先一步
They played us.
他们耍了我们
I want to stay on this, Calder.
我想继续调查这事 考尔德
I know you do, and we need you.
我知道你想 我们也需要你
You said you wanted a mission,
你说过你想要任务
well, now you've got one.
这就是你的任务
I'll give it everything I got.
我会不惜一切代价
Arthur, what's going on?
亚瑟 怎么了
Well, I thought about your offer.
我考虑了你的提议
I'm gonna take you up on it.
我想你一定很精通
Outstanding.
非常出色
When do I start?
什么时候开始
I just have to go out of town, take care of a few things,
我得出城 处理一些事情
but I should be back monday.
但我周一就该回来了
How's that?
怎么样
Monday's great.
可以
See you then. Okay.
到时见 好
Oh, hey, a question--
还有个问题
When you were D.C.S.,
你在秘密行动处时
did you work with an operative named Annie Walker?
你有没有和安妮·沃克特工共事过
I know Annie Walker. Why?
我认识安妮·沃克 怎么了
We'll talk about it monday.
周一说
Thanks for coming on board, Arthur.
谢谢你加入 亚瑟
We're gonna kick some serious ass together.
我们一起解决麻烦吧
Auggie.
奥吉
Annie.
安妮
Calder talk to you?
考尔德和你谈了吗
Yeah, he kept me on this. That's good.
是的 他让我继续跟进 很好
I'm sorry about Charlie.
我很遗憾查理死了
Yeah, me too.
我也是
It's a hell of a thing, huh?
难以接受的事情 是吧
I'm just glad you weren't in there with him.
我很庆幸你没有和他一起在楼里
It's eight months since I've been in the D.P.D.
我加入国内安♥全♥部♥已经八个月了
It's still your home.
这还是你的家
One more thing-- you want to tell me what happened
还有一件事 你想不想告诉我过去的四个月里
the last four months? Auggie.
到底发生了什么吗 奥吉
You said you wanted to go back to the way things were,
你说你想要曾经那样
and a lot of that is based on trust.
而那些大部分都是建立在信任之上
So, if there's something you want to tell me--
所以如果你有什么想告诉我
Not me and the agency,
不是告诉我和中情局
Not me and Calder, just me,
不是我和考尔德 只是告诉我
as your handler and your friend--
作为你的联络人 你的朋友
No matter what it is, now's the time.
不管发生了什么 你该说出来了
There's nothing to say.
没什么好说的
You can trust me.
你可以信任我
I do trust you.
我确实相信你
Then let's get to work.
那我们开始干活吧
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表