剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
I've got Arthur heading a team at McQuaid Security
我已经让亚瑟去麦奎德安保公♥司♥去组建队伍
analyzing metadata from the D.O.D. And D.I.A.,
来分♥析♥去国防部和情报局的数据了
trying to find link between Belenko and Auggie's unit.
看看能否找出贝兰科和奥吉小组之间的关系
And I'm willing to bet the FSB knows a lot more
而且我打包票 关于这家伙
about this guy than we do.
安♥全♥部♥知道的比我们更多
What are you suggesting?
你在暗示什么
Sydney's in deep with Mashkov,
现在西德妮和马什科夫关系很好
maybe we can use her to gain access to the FSB's files.
也许我们可以让她帮我们弄到安♥全♥部♥的资料
Well, if we do that, we better do it fast.
如果要动手的话 得赶紧了
Mashkov finds out we've been watching--
如果马什科夫发现我们一直在关注他
No, what I'm saying is, I think it's time he did find out.
我想说的是 是时候让他知道了
Who are you?
你是谁
Did, did Belenko send you?
是贝兰科派你来的吗
You don't ask the questions. You're gonna do what I say.
你不要问问题 按我说的来做
Absolutely not.
绝对不要
You try and walk away now, and I'll tell him
你试试看 要是离开 我会告诉他
that we are working together to have him assassinated.
是我们合谋让他被刺杀的
I don't-- I don't even know you.
我甚至不认识你
Belenko does.
贝兰科认识我
He knows I'm looking for him.
他知道我在找他
If I show him these photos
如果我给他看
of you and I speaking,
你和我交谈时拍下的照片
he’ll probably kill you himself.
他应该会亲自杀了你
You know what he's like, don't you, Brian?
你知道他是什么人吧 布莱恩
You don't want to go down that road.
你不会想这么做的
I never should have agreed to help him in the first place.
我一开始就不应该答应帮他
What are you treating him for?
你和他做了什么交易
It's a neurodegenerative disease similar to A.L.S.
这是一种和渐冻症差不多的神经退化疾病
He approached me a couple of years ago.
他几年前找上了我
After you lost your license?
在你丢了你的执照之后
He-he'd heard that I'd been experimenting with certain treatments
他听说我参与了几个
that were still in the testing phase,
尚在测试阶段的实验
You know, prescribing drugs before they were
你懂的 在获得批准前
approved for market.
提前给他开药
I was, I was out of a job, okay?
我当时已经不在工作
Now I can't get away from this guy.
现在我甩不掉他了
What is this meeting, some kind of checkup?
这个会面是什么性质 例行检查吗
I administer a regular spinal injection.
我当时给他试了几次脊柱注射
It's not the miracle cure he was hoping for,
那不是什么灵丹妙药
but it alleviates the symptoms.
但是他的症状得到了缓解
You have your medical kit with you, don't you?
你随身带着医疗包吧
Yeah.
是的
Do you have an intravenous agent,
你有没有镇静剂
like Ketamine or Propofol?
比如开他敏[麻醉剂]或者异丙酚[镇静剂]
Why, you gonna drug him? No.
怎么了 你要给他下药吗 不
You are.
你去下药
We have to hurry. It's almost time.
我们得赶紧了 时间快到了
You have to switch out the injection.
你得把注射药物换掉
How many bodyguards does Belenko usually bring,
贝兰科一般会带多少个保镖
a full detail?
很多人吗
No, he's very private about his illness.
他对自己的病情一直很保密
He only brings a couple guys, and they wait outside.
他每次只带几个人 而且都等在外面
How are you gonna get past them?
你要怎么绕过那些保安
I'm not.
我不用绕过
I'm gonna rent the room next door.
我会把隔壁的房♥间租下来
Did you get a hold of Mashkov?
你和马什科夫联♥系♥上了吗
He just called me back.
他刚刚回我电♥话♥了
We're meeting up during his lunch hour.
我们在他吃午餐的时候见面
You sure he wasn't spooked? You just saw him last night.
你确定他没被吓到吗 你昨晚刚见过他
I think last night is all the more reason
我认为昨晚才是促使他说没问题的
why he said yes.
更加正当的理由
What I'm doing...
我做的事情
It's important, right?
非常重要 对吧
It was important when it was a matter of national security.
但凡关系到国♥家♥安♥全♥的事都非常重要
Now it's a matter of life or death,
现在事关生死
and the clock is ticking.
时间紧迫
Thanks to the hot-sync you did on Mashkov's phone,
多亏你之前和马什科夫的手♥机♥热同步
we know he's got a meeting this afternoon
我们才得知今天下午他与一些
with a group of high-level Russian officials.
俄♥罗♥斯♥高级官员开会
Okay.
好吧
What I need you to do...
我现在想让你做的就是
is put this in his clothes.
把这个放到他的衣服里
So we can get ears on him.
这样一来我们就可以监听他
Not a problem.
没问题
I can do it while he's taking a shower.
他洗澡的时候我就可以行动了
Okay. Be careful.
好的 小心点
Can I help you?
有什么可以帮到你的吗
I'm looking for Danny Vostis.
我要找丹尼·沃斯蒂斯
Foreman's inside if you got a question about a shipment.
如果你对装运有任何疑问 工头就在里面
I'm not asking for the foreman.
我不找工头
I'm asking for the guy in charge.
我要找你们这里管事的人
Can't help you, buddy.
抱歉老兄 这个我做不到
Isn't it amazing what falls out of people's pockets
在船厂里 别人兜里调出来的东西
at the shipyard?
是不是看起来很诱人
Look, buddy...
老兄 你看
I'm gonna find Vostis one way or another,
我早晚会找到沃斯蒂斯
and some lucky son of a bitch
但有人会因帮助我而获得一大笔
is gonna make a lot of easy money helping me out.
得来全不费工夫的意外之财
Now, that could be anybody.
眼下任何人都有可能得到这笔钱
But I think it's better for both of us if it's you.
如果这人是你 这对我们都有好处
I have to admit...
我不得不承认
I was surprised to hear from you today.
今天接到你的来电我感到很意外
Don't tell me you're sick of me already.
你该不会是已经对我感到厌倦了吧
Quite the opposite.
恰恰相反
I was worried I was coming on too strong.
我很担心自己来势汹汹
I was hoping I hadn't scared you off.
我希望没有吓到你
Should I be scared?
我应该被吓到吗
Oh, yes... Very.
没错 非常
When I like something...
当我喜欢上一样东西的时候
I don't let go easy.
我绝不会轻易放手
I'm sorry. I have to go.
抱歉 我得走了
I can't stay.
我没办法留下
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Aren't you gonna hop in the shower?
你不洗个澡再走吗
Oh, no, I can't.
不行 来不及了
Stop.
停下
I have meeting I forgot about.
我忘了我还有个会议
Here, let me help you.
过来 我帮你穿
We don't want your colleagues getting suspicious.
我们都不想引起你同事的怀疑
No.
当然
We don't want that.
我们都不想
Is everything in place?
一切都已就位吗
Almost.
差不多了
He's here.
他到了
He's with two men.
他带了两个保镖
Okay...
好的
It's time. You ready?
时间到了 你准备好了吗
What if he suspects something?
如果他开始怀疑了怎么办
Just act like it's any other appointment.
你就装作自己还有一个约会
Once he's out cold, you signal the camera,
他一但昏迷 你就向相机发送信♥号♥♥
you unlock your side of the door,
你关上你那边的门
and I'll come and help you carry him out.
我就来帮你把他抬出去
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
They're going upstairs now.
他们现在上楼了
Okay?
准备好了吗
Aleksandre.
亚历山德
Let's get on with it.
开始吧
Any, uh, changes to your symptoms?
症状有什么改变吗
Tremors are getting worse.
震颤越来越厉害了
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表