剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Let's go.
走吧
She's stable,
她的情况稳定下来了
but the truth is, the longer she's unconscious,
但事实上 她昏迷越久
the less likely it is she'll recover.
恢复的可能性就越小
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Yeah?
什么事
The ballistics are back from Frankfurt like you requested.
你要的法兰克福弹道分♥析♥报告出来了
What do we got? You were right.
结果如果 你说得没错
The bullet came from the same gun that killed Olga Akarova.
和杀害奥尔佳·阿卡罗瓦的是同一枪♥支♥
It was Allen Langer.
是艾伦·兰格
Belenko's guy.
贝兰科的手下
And get this, an image from a gas station security camera
而且 据加油站的监视录像显示
places him in West Virginia less than three hours ago.
他在三小时前出现在弗吉尼亚州西部
I want a search team scrambled STAT.
马上派遣搜索队伍
Joan's already taken care of that, sir.
琼已经下了命令 长官
They'll be mission-ready in 30 minutes.
30分钟后整装完毕
Tell 'em I'm on my way-- not to leave without me.
跟他们说我现在回来 等我一起出发
I'm not getting any cell reception here.
这里没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
They probably shut down whatever cell towers are nearby.
他们可能关闭了附近的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
I'll make a deal with you.
我跟你们做个交易
You tell me where Auggie and Deckard are,
你们告诉我奥吉和戴卡德在哪
and I'll make sure they don't hurt you
我保证他们在杀死你们前
too badly before they kill you.
不会把你们折磨得太惨
Your money might not buy as much friendship as you think.
你的钱收买♥♥不了那么多的人
This is Argentina.
这可是阿根廷
The exchange rate's working in my favor.
汇率对我可低了
Let's keep moving.
继续走吧
Annie.
安妮
What the hell is that?
这是怎么回事
That is a message.
这是个口信
The Russians want me dead.
俄♥罗♥斯♥想让我死
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表