剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Can I get you anything?
用不用我帮你拿点东西
No, thank you, darling.
不用了 谢谢你 亲爱的
Nice to see you, Martine.
很高兴见到你 玛汀
Ivan.
失陪了 伊万
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I could ask the same thing of you.
我正要问你这句话
The last time we ran into each other,
上次我们偶遇的时候
we were both after the same thing,
我们的目的一致
and we stepped on each others' toes a lot.
我们彼此都碍手碍脚的
As I remember it, I helped you get
我记得不是这样的 我在委内瑞拉
what you wanted in Venezuela.
帮你取得了你想要的东西
You got what you wanted too,
彼此彼此
and don't think I forgot about your hour with Borz.
别以为我忘记了你跟博尔兹独处的时间
What are you doing here?
你到底来这干嘛
I am here trying to procure
我来这里是为给国防情报局
a half dozen Russian combat helicopters
从一个俄♥罗♥斯♥武器商线人手里
for the D.I.A. from a Russian weapons contact of mine.
搞到六架俄♥罗♥斯♥武装直升机
Why?
为什么
Because there are some places in the world
因为在世界上的某些地方
where American helicopters are a red flag.
美国的直升机会触发危险警报
That's where I come in.
这就是我公♥司♥出场的时候了
Now, how about you, Martine?
你是为何而来 玛汀
What brings you here with... Ivan Kravec?
你怎么会跟伊万·克拉维茨一起来这
I can't discuss that.
我无可奉告
Oh, I got it. It's none of my business.
我知道了 这与我无关
Well, I am glad to see that the trust works both ways.
好吧 很高兴我们彼此信任
Joan? Yes?
琼 我在
You wanted to see me?
你找我有事吗
Yes. Any update on Annie? Yeah.
是的 安妮有什么新消息吗 有
She's been sending back some encrypted pictures.
她发了几张加密的图片回来
I ran them through facial recognition...
我用面部识别系统查过
Mostly bureaucrats and oligarchs,
大部分都是官僚和寡头政♥治♥家
a few hits on the FSB.
还有几个俄联邦安♥全♥局♥特工
But nothing on the terrorist front yet.
但恐♥怖♥份♥子♥方面还没有吻合的人物
And, uh, Ryan McQuaid is there, apparently.
还有 现在瑞安·麦奎德也在场
McQuaid is at the embassy?
麦奎德在俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥吗
Annie said he's buying Russian attack helicopters
安妮说他是去给国防情报局
for the D.I.A.
买♥♥俄♥罗♥斯♥的武装直升机的
I made a few calls. It checks out.
我打电♥话♥调查过 一切属实
Is that all you need?
还有别的事吗
Um, actually, I was hoping to get your help
实际上 我想让你帮我个忙
on a personal matter.
这是私事
Of course. What is it?
没问题 什么事
Arthur had to go out of the country last week
亚瑟上周出国出差去了
for work, somewhere in the Middle East.
在中东的某个地方
Couldn't tell me where.
他不能告诉我是哪
It's a non-disclosure agreement.
因为签了保密合同
It's nothing you're not used to.
这种事你不是都习惯了吗
He hurt his shoulder,
他的肩膀受伤了
and he wouldn't tell me how he did it.
也不肯告诉我是怎么伤到的
It probably doesn't mean anything.
也许不是什么大事
Probably not, so help me stop worrying about it.
也许不是 帮我把这事查清楚让我放心
Will you reach out to some of your military friends,
你能问问军队里的朋友
see what you can find? Sure.
看看能不能查出什么来吗 没问题
Give me some time. Okay.
给我点时间 好的
What's next?
接下来要干嘛
Take a look at the NCTC's deposition list.
看看国家反恐中心的证人名单
There were a couple of names I wasn't familiar with.
有几个名字我不太熟悉
Michael Oates...
迈可·奥兹
He used to work at Justice, I think.
我记得他以前好像在司法部工作
Okay.
好的
Damon Lee...he's a journalist. I don't know him very well.
戴蒙·李 他是个记者 我跟他不太熟
Stephanie Banks...
斯蒂芬妮·班克斯
She's a civilian.
她是个平民
Know her from the D.C. party circuit.
我跟她是在华盛顿的派对上认识的
Okay.
好的
These all seem kind of random. Yeah, I agree.
似乎是随机选出来的 没错
Just wanted to make sure there are no surprises in there.
只是想保证在庭上不会有任何意外惊喜
Oh, I'm-I'm sorry. I don't speak Russian.
抱歉 我不会说俄语
I asked, "What are you doing here?"
我问的是"你在这干什么"
You're the one who came with Ivan, no?
你是伊万的女伴 对吧
Yes. I was just looking for him.
是的 我只是在找他
Uh, Martine Miller. And you are?
我叫玛汀·米勒 你是
Tatiana Starkov.
塔蒂阿娜·斯塔科弗斯
You're American, no? Have we met before?
你是美国人对吧 我们以前见过吗
I don't think so. You look familiar.
应该没有 你很眼熟
Where are you from?
你家乡在哪
St. Louis, but lately I feel like I live out of my suitcase.
圣路易斯 但最近我一直全世界飞
Hey, no fair. Speak english.
这不公平 说英语
Sorry. I was about to leave, anyway.
抱歉 反正我也准备要离开了
I hate Russian food.
我讨厌俄♥罗♥斯♥的食物
Nice meeting you, Martine.
很高兴认识你 玛汀
I like her. No, you don't.
我喜欢她 不 你不喜欢
She's a bitch. I'm glad you found me.
她是个贱♥人♥ 很高兴你找到我了
I've been thinking of nothing but you the whole night.
我今晚一直在想你
Let's go somewhere else. This isn't very private.
我们去别的地方吧 这不是很隐秘
I know the people on this floor.
住在这层的人我都认识
There's no one here. Hmm?
现在这里没人
Hmm? Come.
来
I want to show you something.
我想给你看点东西
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Auggie.
奥吉
So, I, uh... I made some calls.
我联♥系♥了以前的朋友
And it looks like McQuaid's security group
看来麦奎德的安保小组
was in a conflict outside Ramadi last week.
上周在拉马迪郊外与人交火了
It wasn't in our weekly briefings
在我们的每周简报中没有提及
'cause they're a private contractor, but...
因为他们是私人承包商 但...
It looks like it might have been Arthur.
看样子亚瑟应该在那
Do you know what happened?
你知道当时发生什么事了吗
They hit an I.E.D. Took fire from some insurgents.
他们的车被炸了 和一些暴徒发生了交火
Ultimately, no one was killed.
最后无人死亡
I may be able to find more details, if you want.
如果你想 我也许可以找到更多的信息
No, that's all right. Thank you for looking into it.
不 没事 谢谢你帮我查这事
Yeah, of course.
不客气
Joan, this is none of my business, I know...
琼 我知道这不关我事
But these things always sound worse
但这些事听起来总比
when you hear them secondhand.
实际经历要可怕
Come.
来
You want to see a trick?
你想看魔术吗
Are there glasses?
有杯子吗
Yes.
有
It's my friend Arkady's office.
这是我朋友阿卡迪的办公室
I did him a favor, so...
我以前帮过他的忙 所以...
He lets me use it sometimes.
他有时候会借我用用
Shouldn't we go back? They're gonna wonder where we are.
我们该回去了吗 他们会想我们去哪了
Let them wonder. Mm?
让他们猜去吧
To you. Mm?
敬你
You are...oh.
你真的...
Not who you say you are, Martine Miller.
玛汀·米勒 这不是你真实的身份
Last time we were together, you drugged me.
上次我们约会的时候 你给我下药了
Yes, yes.
好了 好了
GHB, yes?
羟基丁酸盐 对吧
This is fun drug.
这药可好玩了
Ivan, this is crazy.
伊万 这太疯狂
Now it's your turn, huh?
现在轮到你了
Yes. Open mouth.
好了 张开嘴
Open your mouth. Yes, yes, yes.
张开嘴 对的 对的 就是这样
Yes. There we are.
好极了 都喝下去了
I'll tell you everything you want...
我会告诉你你想知道的一切
My name, I'll tell you who I work for.
我的名字 我隶属的组织
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表