剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on "Covert Affairs"...
《谍影迷情》前情提要
How much did you see?
你看见了多少
I saw you and a woman exiting a coat closet.
我看见你和一个女人从衣帽间里出来
Whatever she costs, it's not worth it.
不管她有多大价值 都不值得
Surprise.
惊喜吧
Come in. Natasha's at your apartment?
快进来 娜塔莎在你家
She's wanted by the FBI.
她被联调局通缉了
Everyone in the Chicago facility
芝加哥办公处的所有人
at the time of detonation has died.
都在那次爆♥炸♥中丧生
And that guy you're interested in?
你感兴趣的那个人
Threw some lines in the water, and I got a bite.
我放了诱饵 有人上钩了
We know the money came from Kredit Krepost,
钱是从巴黎的一家私人银行
a private bank in Paris.
美德银行转出的
It's run by Ivan Kravec.
银行老板是伊万·克拉维茨
What's the news on Ivan?
伊万怎么样了
Sweep team said he's gonna live.
清理组说他死不了
Well, as part of my investigation into Chicago,
作为我的芝加哥调查的一部分
I've been looking at your friend, Annie.
我一直在调查你的朋友安妮
There's some stuff from her recent past
她最近一段时间的一些事情
that seems pretty suspicious.
非常可疑
You have been hiding something ever since you got back.
自打回来后 你就一直有所隐瞒
Now, I want the truth.
我要你跟我说实话
I have a heart condition,
我有心脏病
myocarditis. Langley doesn't know.
心肌炎 兰利不知道
Well, they would kick you out if they did.
如果他们知道的话 会把你开除的
Why did you change my medical record?
你为什么改了我的医疗记录
I always choose you,
我选择的永远是你
even if it means hiding your medical condition
就算要我冒着被开除的风险
from the agency, which could get me fired.
向局里隐藏你的身体状况
Hi, I'm picking up a refill that
你好 我来取一份
my doctor called in for Lisa Morton.
医生开给丽莎·莫顿的再配处方
You got your insurance card with you, honey?
你带医保卡了吗 亲爱的
I don't have insurance right now--
我还没投保
I'm just gonna pay out of pocket.
自费就好了
Well, I need to see some identification, Miss...
那么我需要看一下你的身份证件 怎么称呼
Morton.
莫顿
These things aren't cheap.
这些药可不便宜
Are you sure you need this many right now?
你确定要开那么多吗
I'm just following doctor's orders.
只是谨遵医嘱
Is cash okay?
可以付现金吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Joan.
琼
Ivan Kravec finally talked.
伊万·克拉维茨终于交代了
I'm just leaving the interrogation site now.
我刚从审讯室里走出来
I need you to meet me at the D.P.D.
马上来国内安♥全♥部♥找我
I can be there in an hour.
一小时内到
What did he give us?
他交代了什么
Everything.
全交代了
I never pegged you for a greasy spoon type of gal,
我还以为你不是那种会吃路边小店的女孩子
but you were right--
不过你说得对
that is the best grilled cheese in the city.
这里有城里最好的烤奶酪
All right, what is going on?
怎么回事
I know I'm a fascinating conversationalist,
我知道我谈天不怎么有趣
but you haven't said more than two words
但我们到这以后 你还没说过
the entire time we were here.
超过两个字的话
I just have a lot going on at work, that's all.
只是在想还有很多工作要忙 没什么
Is this about what you were telling me earlier,
是关于之前你跟我说的
how you're looking into Annie?
你在查安妮的事吗
I know you guys are friends,
我知道你们俩是朋友
so it puts me in an awkward position.
所以我的处境就很尴尬了
Awkward, why? Did you find something?
尴尬 怎么 你查到什么东西了
Did you know that she has a medical condition?
你知道她的身体有问题吗
No. Have you noticed any changes
不知道 你注意到
in her behavior since she's come back?
她回来之后举止变得异常了吗
No, but what does--
没有 但那和
What does this have to do with your investigation
那和你调查芝加哥袭击案
into the Chicago attack?
有什么关系
I just found something while I was doing my research,
我只是调查途中偶然发现的
and I can't ignore it.
我无法置之不理
I don't know the specifics of the condition,
我不知道具体病症
whatever it is. But it's serious enough for her to hide it.
不管是什么病 已经严重到需要隐瞒了
Well, if it were that serious,
如果真的那么严重
wouldn't the agency already know about it?
那局里不该早就知道了吗
The agency has a vested interest
保持外勤特工在外勤岗位上
in keeping their operatives in the field.
更符合中情局的利益
They don't know, because they're not as motivated as I am
他们不了解 因为他们没有我这样的动机
to dig as deep as I am.
也不会像我查得这么深
Would you tell me what kind of digging you've been doing?
你能告诉我你一直在查什么吗
That would be a violation of security protocol.
这是违反安全条例的
Look...I know Annie.
我了解安妮
It just doesn't sound like her.
这不像是她会做的事
Who else knows about this anyway?
还有谁知道这件事
Nobody.
没人知道
I'm just gathering up my evidence before I report it.
上报之前我还需要整理一下证据
I wanted to tell you first.
我想先告诉你
Well, I appreciate that.
我很感激
And I know you're just doing your job,
我知道你只是在尽你的职责
and I think it's great that you're being so thorough. But
你调查得这么深入 我觉得很好 不过
if you come up with anything more concrete,
如果你查到更确凿的证据
would you call me before sounding the alarm?
能在拉响警报前先通知我吗
Yes. Thank you for understanding.
好 谢谢你的理解
You're a great guy, Auggie.
你是个好男人 奥吉
You know that?
你自己知道吗
Incoming call, office. Hold that thought.
办公室来电 等一下
Incoming call--
办公室来电
Yeah.
是我
I'll be right there.
我马上过去
Tash, it's me. I just need to grab something,
小塔 是我 我回来取点东西
and then I got to go back to work.
然后就得马上回去上班
Tash?
小塔
Tash?
小塔
This isn't funny.
躲猫猫不好玩
Shit.
见鬼
Call Tash. Dialing Tash.
打给小塔 正在呼叫小塔
You're home. Yeah, I'm home.
你回来了 是的 回来了
I thought you were out with that girl again.
我以为你又跟那个女生一起出去了
I have to go. Where were you?
我得走了 你去哪里了
Did you sleep with her?
你跟她睡觉了吗
Tash, I told you,
小塔 我跟你说过了
I'm trying to do damage control.
我一直在做伤害控制
She is a threat to people at the agency.
她对局里的人是个威胁
She could have you thrown in jail
一旦她发现你的存在
if she found out about you.
就会把你投入监狱
Where were you just now?
你刚刚去哪里了
We ran out of coffee.
我们的咖啡喝完了
And I'm sick of using your shampoo.
我也不想再用你的洗发水
I don't want to smell like a pine tree.
我不想身上充满松树的味道
You don't want to smell like a pine tree.
你不想身上满是松树的味道
Tash, I can pick things up for you.
小塔 我可以帮我买♥♥回这些东西
But you know how dangerous it is for you to be outside.
你知道外面对你来说有多危险
What if someone spotted you?
如果有人发现了你 怎么办
I only went two blocks.
我只走过了两个街区
And I planned my whole route.
我仔细规划了整个路线
I know how to avoid security cameras.
我知道如何避开那些监控摄像头
It's an unnecessary risk.
你根本没必要去冒这个险
Look, I just don't want to lose you again, that's it.
我只是不想再次失去你 仅此而已
Then maybe you should try a little harder to keep me around.
那你可能得再努力一些 把我留住
We will find a way to get your immunity.
我们会找到豁免你的办法
I promise.
我保证
But right now, I...
但现在 我
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表