剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
So what do you think happened to Nathan Mueller?
你觉得奈森·穆勒身上发生了什么事
He lost his way.
他迷失了
He was always a lone wolf.
他向来独来独往
Maybe he didn't...
也许他并没有...
even realize he'd strayed too far
意识到自己越走越偏
until it was too late to turn back.
直到想回头 才发现为时已晚
We should go.
我们该走了
Incoming call Hayley.
海莉来电
Hayley. Hayley.
海莉 海莉
Hey, what's up?
怎么了
Myocarditis. Ever heard of it?
心肌炎 听说过这病吗
Excuse me? It's a heart condition.
什么 是一种心脏病
Annie has it.
安妮得了这个病
I have no idea how she has managed her symptoms,
我不知道她怎么控制的症状
but it's dangerous for her to be in the field.
但对她这样的外勤人员来说很危险
You have evidence to back this up?
你有支持的证据吗
Yes. Honestly, Auggie,
有 说实话 奥吉
I feel bad for her, but she lied.
我很同情他 但她说谎了
Yeah.
没错
If she were selling secrets or working missions off-book,
如果她是在出♥卖♥♥♥机密 或者私下执行任务
by all means, I'd say blow the whistle.
不管怎样 我都会叫停
But something personal like this,
但类似这样的个人的事情
is it really that black and white?
真的要那么斤斤计较吗
So you're saying look the other way.
你是说换个方向想想
I trust Annie.
我相信安妮
And if you trust me enough to tell me about this,
如果你也足够相信我 能告诉我这件事
my gut says you're conflicted on what to do.
我的直觉告诉我 你也很纠结该怎样做
Look, the CIA might prefer not to know,
中情局可能希望不知情
but I have been tasked by the DNI's office
但我受情报局局长办公室委派
to report what I find, so my job is on the line.
报告我的发现 我的工作命悬一线
I get that.
明白
I do.
我明白
But Annie has been working her ass off
但安妮一直在拼命工作
trying to find who's behind the Chicago attack.
想揪出芝加哥袭击案的幕后主使
And ultimately, your investigation
说到底 你的调查
is about answering the same questions.
也是为了解答这个疑问
It seems like derailing her right now
看上去现在把她拿下
only gets in the way of what you both want.
只会妨碍你们俩达到目的
Well, I am in the middle of analyzing the rest of the data.
我还在分♥析♥剩下的数据
It might not hurt to refocus my investigation into other areas,
现在把注意力转向别的地方应该也没事
at least for now.
至少现在没事
I think you're doing the right thing.
我觉得你的选择是正确的
I need to go.
我得挂了
Coffee in the morning? Sure.
早上一起喝咖啡吗 好
Call you later.
回头再打给你
Got an update for Calder. I'm sorry.
有新消息告诉考尔德 抱歉
He's out of the office.
他不在办公室
Do you know when he'll be back?
知道他什么时候回来吗
I don't.
不知道
But as soon as he checks back in,
一旦他回来
I'll let him know you stopped by.
我就告诉他您找他
Yeah, please do.
谢谢 请务必
Thanks, Darryl. I owe you.
达瑞尔 谢谢 我欠你的情
Can't say I'm surprised to see you.
见到你并不出乎我的预料
I guess word travels pretty fast in your circles.
你的圈子里 消息传得很快
I thought you said you knew how to be discreet.
我记得你说过你行事很谨慎
And I was, when I was being deposed by the DNI's office.
我在情报局局长办公室作证的时候够谨慎
But being discreet doesn't mean there's no risk involved
但谨慎并不代表我做任何事情
in what I do.
都不会冒险
You were looking at up to two years of possible jail time.
你面对的是两年的牢狱生活
That would've never happened.
不可能的事
This was just a little slap on the wrist.
这是个轻微的处罚而已
Slap on the wrist?
轻微的
You know how many strings I had to pull
你知道我托了多少人情
to keep this off your record? I never asked you to do that.
才不让这个记录在案 我没求你
I was trying to help you.
我是在帮你
No, you're trying to help yourself.
不 你是在帮你自己
You know what?
知道吗
I'm done.
我受够了
I'm sick of waiting for the other shoe to drop with you.
我受够了跟你一起提心吊胆
And yet you're the one who just can't seem to stay away.
但貌似你就是没法坐视不管
Good luck, Calder. But don't call me again.
好运 考尔德 别再给我打电♥话♥了
Taxi!
出租车
There.
那里
To the left, just below that ridge.
左边 那个山脊下面
That's got to be them.
一定是他们
We have to get closer to get a positive I.D.
咱们得走近点 才能确定
There could be more scouts down there.
下面可能会有更多的岗哨
You stay.
你们留在这儿
We'll meet back here once we get a visual.
一旦能看清 我们就回来找你
Roger that, boss.
明白 老板
Looks like they're packing up.
看上去他们在打包
If we wanna make a move, now's the time to do it.
如果咱们要行动 就得是现在了
That's him. That's him.
是他 是他
Yeah, that's Mueller.
没错 是穆勒
A breakdown?
崩溃
Was this before he was working deep cover in Azerbaijan?
他在阿塞拜疆卧底之前吗
Yeah. Essentially a year before he broke ties with us.
没错 在他和我们切断联♥系♥一年前
I made a few calls.
我打了几个电♥话♥
I got my hands on some redacted files.
拿到了几个修改过的文件
Should we loop Calder in on this stuff?
要告诉考尔德吗
I'm told he had some important business
有人告诉我 他有些重要的事情
to take care of outside of the office.
要外出处理
You can continue on.
你继续
One of Mueller's assets from that time,
那时穆勒的一个线人
a guy he was supposedly turning,
据信是他发展的
was killed last year in the Beirut attack.
在去年的贝鲁特袭击中被杀了
He was wearing the vest.
是这个人穿的爆♥炸♥背心
He sent his former asset out on a suicide mission?
他派了他原来的线人执行自杀任务
I don't think he turned that asset.
我不觉得是他发展了那个线人
I think that asset turned him.
我觉得是那个线人发展了他
So he was radicalized while he was still in the field,
所以他还在当外勤特工的时候就被激进化了
Which is why he left the agency. Yeah.
所以离开了局里 对
I think Mueller was vulnerable after his wife left him.
我认为穆勒在妻子离开后非常脆弱
He distanced himself from everyone in his life.
他远离了生活中的所有人
Well, thanks, Auggie.
谢谢 奥吉
This strengthens our case against him.
这些都强化了针对他的案子
Joan, Auggie, what's the latest on the Mueller situation?
琼 奥吉 穆勒有什么最新进展吗
Auggie's just connected some dots in Mueller's history.
奥吉刚刚把穆勒的几个事件连起来了
I have Operative Walker on the line.
沃克特工来电
I'll patch her through.
我从这里接
Annie, what did you find? I have a positive I.D.
安妮 发现什么了 我确认是穆勒了
on Mueller--we've got eyes on the encampment.
我们正盯着他们的营地
And how many guys are with him?
有多少人跟他在一起
That's the problem. 15, maybe 20.
这就是问题所在 15个 或许20个
We don't have the kind of manpower to engage an extraction.
我们人不够 没办法具体确认
What kind of weapons are you seeing?
你们看到什么武器了吗
Kalashnikovs, PKs,
卡拉什尼科夫冲♥锋♥枪♥ PK火♥药♥
some RPG launchers.
火箭推进榴弹发射器
Plus, he's packing up camp.
而且他准备离开了
We could follow him, but it's dicey.
我们可以跟踪 但是有很大风险
We don't know how many scouts he has.
因为不知道他有多少侦察兵
This could be our last chance to engage and contact.
现在可能是最后一次交涉的机会
It's time to move forward with our termination plan.
实行我们的最终计划吧
We're gonna issue a drone strike.
发动无人机攻击
Calder, we don't know with certainty
考尔德 我们还不能确定
that he's planning another attack.
他是否在计划另一次袭击
But given Mueller's history
不过按穆勒的事迹来看
and the close call we had in Dar es Salaam,
以及在达累斯萨拉姆的千钧一发
We have enough evidence to believe
我们有足够的证据证明
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表