剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
The car-- I have to find the car.
那辆车 我得找到那辆车
Come on, there's no time.
快走 没时间了
I needed that guy alive.
我需要留个活口
You didn't think to hold your fire
你看到我站在那里时
when you saw me standing there?
没想着先别开火吗
I had too tight of a window.
我时间来不及
I'm sorry, but Qabbani had to pay.
抱歉 但是克巴尼必须付出代价
For the attacks in Tel Aviv last month?
为上个月特拉维夫市的袭击案吗
Qabbani supplied them with the bomb material.
克巴尼为袭击案提供炸♥药♥材料
What? You know what this is.
什么 你知道的
Come on, how else can you explain it?
拜托 你觉得应该如何解释
You're looking for the exact same guy,
你和我都在寻找同一个人
the exact same place, the exact same time as me?
同个地点 和完全相同的时间吗
It's kismet, Neshama.
这是天命 妹子
Qabbani was gonna serve me Belenko on a plate,
克巴尼本来会把贝兰科送到我手上
and you killed him.
而你却杀了他
Aleksandre Belenko, the diplomat?
亚历山德·贝兰科 那个外交官
What's he got to do with anything?
他跟这一切有什么关系
I can't say.
无可奉告
What are we gonna do now?
我们现在怎么办
Come on, we have to go.
我们得走了
Istanbul isn't safe anymore. We need to jump on board.
伊斯坦布尔不安全 我们得离开这里
No, no, I'm not leaving.
不不 我要留下来
Belenko was gonna buy something from Qabbani.
贝兰科要从克巴尼手上买♥♥些东西
You don't know what it was, do you?
你也不知道是什么 对吧
No.
对
Well, I have to stay until I find out.
我必须找出答案 否则我不会离开这里
Well, he's making big moves for a diplomat, isn't he?
作为外交官 他动作还挺大的 对吧
Think he's working on his own
我认为他在做自己的事情
or for some kind of front for the FSB?
或者是一些俄联邦安♥全♥局♥的事
I'm not sure yet. Why?
我还不太确定 怎么了
Just trying to figure out how deep a hole I'm jumping into.
我只是想搞清楚我要趟的这浑水有多深
So...
所以
What now, Neshama?
现在怎么办 妹子
You find the car?
你找到那辆车了吗
Just more cops.
没有 又来了几个警♥察♥而已
You really thought the car would be back there, did you?
你真的以为那辆车会回这里来吗
I had to be sure.
我必须搞清楚
What else do you know about Qabbani?
你还知道克巴尼的什么情况
I mean, how'd you even know he was in Istanbul?
你怎么知道他在伊斯坦布尔
Our source told us
我们有消息显示
he was gonna be coming here to make a sale.
他会来这里做一笔交易
We've been surveilling him since yesterday.
我们从昨天开始就对她实施密切监控
The hammam was the best option available.
那个澡堂是最佳选择
Do you know where he was staying?
你知道他的藏身之所在哪里吗
Maybe the car's there.
也许他的车就在那里
You know, I got to tell you, Neshama,
我必须告诉你 妹子
I'm a little surprised with all these questions.
对你问的这些问题 我感到挺吃惊的
Usually Langley sends you better prepared.
兰利一般会让你们做更充分的准备
I'm not working for Langley anymore.
我已经不为兰利做事了
What?
什么
They found out about my heart.
他们发现了我的心脏问题
How?
怎么发现的
It's not important.
这不重要
They wanted me behind a desk, and that's not what I wanted,
他们想让我做文案工作 我没法接受
so I walked away.
所以就离开了
Why do I think it's more complicated than that?
为什么我觉得真实情况比你说的复杂
It is, and it isn't.
你说的对 也不对
All right, so, if you don't work for Langley,
好吧 如果你不再为兰利效力了
what are you doing here?
那你在这里做什么
Do you know where Qabbani was staying?
你知道克巴尼的落脚点在哪吗
It's not far from here.
离这里不远
What we're gonna do is hot-sync Mashkov's phone.
我们要和马什科夫的手♥机♥热同步
"Hotsync"? When you have the chance,
热同步 你一有机会
you take this phone, press it against his for 30 seconds,
把这个手♥机♥按在他手♥机♥上 三十秒
technology will do the rest.
剩下的就交给技术
Do I have to hit a button
我需不需要按个按钮
or hold it in any special kind of way?
或者用某种特殊方式拿着手♥机♥
No, just get them together.
不用 把两台手♥机♥放在一起就好
Okay.
好吧
Hey...
听着
There's nothing to worry about, okay?
没有什么好担心的 好吗
Mashkov has no reason to suspect you,
马什科夫没理由怀疑你
and I'm going to be able to listen in.
我也会监听整个过程
and if you're in any distress, you say the word.
如果你遇到麻烦 你说出暗号♥
I'll send in backup.
我会派后援进去接应你
We have backup?
我们有后援
Conor, say hi to Sydney.
康纳 跟西德妮打个招呼
I wouldn't have asked you to do this
如果我不确定你能自己一人搞定
if I wasn't certain that you could handle yourself, okay?
是不会要你来完成这项任务的 好吗
If you feel like you can't make the sync, that's fine, okay?
完不成热同步也没关系 好吗
We'll wait for another opportunity.
我们等待下个时机
I trust you to make the right call.
我相信你能做出正确的选择
Press mine against his for 30 seconds, and it's done?
把我的手♥机♥放在他手♥机♥上三十秒 就可以了
Yes.
没错
Just like every other trick.
就像耍个小把戏一样
Okay.
好的
Yeah.
好的
Yeah?
什么事
Hey, Auggie, it's me, Tony.
奥吉 是我 托尼
You really think Belenko's the guy behind Chicago,
你真的认为贝兰科是芝加哥事件幕后主使
the guy who killed Charlie?
也是杀害查理的真凶吗
Come on, Tony, you know I do.
拜托 托尼 你知道我的答案
It was on me, you know.
都是我的错 你知道的
What was?
什么错
That car where the bomb was planted--that was my detail.
有炸♥弹♥的那辆车 那是我的职责
I-I should have--I should have double-checked everything.
我本该 本该对一切都重复检查的
Tony, it happens. We all make mistakes.
托尼 碰巧而已 人人都会犯错
Yeah.
好吧
Well, I'm trying not to make too many more.
我在努力不犯更多的错误
I know my boss won't be happy about me sharing this,
我知道我的上司可能不想让我跟你说这些
but something came across my desk
但我偶然间掌握了
regarding Belenko's itinerary,
贝兰科的行程
and I thought it might interest you.
我觉得你会感兴趣的
This is where Qabbani was staying.
这就是克巴尼的落脚点
There's the car.
那辆车在那里
Annie.
安妮
There were three duffel bags in the car.
车里本来有三个行李袋
Maybe they took them inside.
也许他们拿进屋了
Eyal!
埃亚尔
Stop!
站住
No!
不
You okay? Yeah. I'm fine.
你还好吗 我没事
Did you see those duffel bags in the house?
你在屋里看到行李袋了吗
Oh, you mean before whoever it was hit me in the face?
你是说在那个人打我脸之前吗
No.
没有
Did you recognize her?
你认识她吗
No.
不认识
Hello?
你好
Annie, hi. This is Susan from G.M.Hospital.
安妮 我是GM医院的苏珊
Yeah, I'm afraid there's been some complications.
出现了并发症
Can you tell me anything else?
你能多跟我透露一些情况吗
No, I understand.
没关系 我理解
Thank you again for calling.
再次感谢你的来电
You know, we don't have to talk about it
如果你不想说
if you don't want to.
我们可以不说
A colleague of mine was rushed into surgery,
我的一个同事正在接受手术
something about a pulmonary embolism,
肺动脉栓塞
complications from a gunshot wound.
枪伤的并发症
A colleague?
你的同事
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表