剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Good morning, Washington D.C.
早上好 这里是华盛顿特区
Looks like a 30% chance of rain.
今天的降雨概率是百分之三十
But I wouldn't cancel those
但是我绝不会现在就
fourth of July barbecue plans yet.
取消独♥立♥日的烧烤计划的
Coming up...
接下来...
I'm gonna clean this up... later.
我会收拾干净的 一会儿就收拾
Check it out.
尝尝看
Fourth of July cupcakes for the office.
给同事们做的独♥立♥日小蛋糕
Uh, they're...
这味道...
Disgusting?
不好吃吗
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
No good deed.
我什么都做不好
You're working on the Fourth of July.
独♥立♥日还要上班
Isn't that enough? Well, it'll have to be.
难道还不够吗 没办法
Not necessarily.
也不一定
You had that little faith?
你对我这么没信心吗
If yours had been good,
如果你做的蛋糕能吃的话
you never would have known about these.
你就永远也不会知道这些是美味了
You're the best mother a sister could ever have.
你是天下最棒的妈妈 最棒的姐姐
And on that note, take an umbrella.
关于这点嘛 带上雨伞
It's supposed to rain today.
今天可能会下雨
You went from mother to smother in two seconds flat.
才花了两秒钟 你就从妈妈变事儿婆了
Happy Fourth.
独♥立♥日快乐
Jo malone grapefruit and... red velvet cake?
葡萄柚古龙水和...红丝绒蛋糕
Red velvet cupcakes.
红丝绒杯子蛋糕
Bet you didn't get those in Eritrea.
我打赌你在厄立特里亚可吃不到这个
Actually, the food was pretty good.
事实上 那里伙食可好了
I like it spicy.
我喜欢吃辣
These are cool.
这旗不错嘛
Where'd you get North Korean flags?
你从哪儿搞来的朝鲜国旗
Mmm. Did you make these?
不错 你做的吗
In the kitchen at 5:00 this morning.
早上五点我就进厨房♥了
Please give Danielle my compliments.
代我谢谢丹妮尔
Busted.
被看穿了
Every person that works in this building
在这大楼里工作的每个人
works here because they're a patriot.
都是爱国者
Throw in independence day, it's overload.
再加上今天是独♥立♥日 爱国情绪爆棚啊
Hey, Annie, you have that H.T.P. on Peru?
安妮 秘鲁的HTP做完了吗
It's on your desk. Thank you.
在你桌上 谢谢
And the N.C.H.?
NCH呢
D.I.A. fast tracked it
国防情报局快速追踪至
to NORAD C.C. in D.H.S.
国土安♥全♥局♥北美防空联合司令部控制中心
It's on your desk as well.
也放在你桌上了
Thanks.
谢谢
上午十点 一个人来
维斯塔餐厅
Fashionably late and always fashionable--
现在时髦的人总是流行迟到
Nice suit.
西装不错
I have an opportunity for you.
我有一个机会给你
A break that no one at the agency ever gave to me.
局里从没有人给过我这样的机会
This from a guy whose dad used to run the place.
爸爸以前是局长的帅哥给我一个机会
Maybe this was a mistake.
或许找你来是个错误
Hey, I'm kidding.
我跟你开玩笑呢
Come on, we can't joke around anymore?
咱们连玩笑都不能开了吗
Not about this.
这事可不能开玩笑
Why couldn't we meet at Langley?
为什么不在兰利见面
Because this is about Langley.
因为这事关兰利
They tell you on your first day to buy into the system,
一来到局里 就让你服从这个系统
that all the protocols are there to protect you.
所有的规定都是为了保护你
That is bullshit, Annie.
那都是胡扯 安妮
What's going on, Jay?
发生什么事了 杰
Okay, we can't do this here.
听着 我们不能在这里说
Come with me, and you'll find out why.
跟我来 你会知道的
Okay, I didn't want a tuna melt anyway.
好 反正我也不想吃金枪鱼三明治
I'll drive.
我来开车
Miss, your umbrella.
小姐 你的伞
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
How you holding up?
还撑得住吗
Well, I was better yesterday.
比昨天差远了
You and me both.
彼此彼此
The explosion is being spun as an auto-recall issue.
爆♥炸♥被当做汽车召回故障处理
The D.C.I. is put me on the trilateral commission
局长让我加入三边委员会
looking into Jai's death.
调查谋杀杰的案子
You're gonna have your hands full with that.
你得全力应对这事了
Jai wasn't exactly going out of his way to make friends.
杰交朋友还是走他那个路子
We got a job for you.
有个职位给你
In happier days, I would have quipped
要是在高兴的时候 我肯定会打趣说
that I already have a job.
我已经有活干了
Jai's office at Special Projects--
杰的特别行动办公室
You're taking it over.
由你接管
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
I'm sure Jai's people have a deep need to be of use
我能肯定杰的朋友们在这个情况下
after a trauma like this.
一定都想帮忙
You're a little left of the mark, soldier.
你有点偏离目标了 战士
Sir?
长官
I need you to try and find out what got Jai killed.
我要你找出杰的死因
Comb over his case work, scrutinize his staff.
梳理他的工作 详查他的部下
If there's anything unusual...
如果有什么异常
Flag it, tag it, bring it to the panel.
标出来 交给委员会
Bring it to me.
交给我
Sir, may I speak freely?
长官 恕我直言
Of course.
你说
As a fellow military man,
同为军人
you must understand the difficulties of leading a group,
你一定知道领导一支队伍不容易
much less having a secret agenda within that group.
更不用说还要搞秘密行动
This is going to be... Tough.
这可能会 棘手
Deal with it.
搞定它
You're a spy. Act like one.
你是间谍 专业一点
Somebody killed Jai.
有人谋杀了杰
I want to know how and why...
我要知道怎么杀的 为什么杀他
before it happens again.
以免悲剧重演
So call Hoover.
联♥系♥联邦调查局
They may have something.
他们可能有资料
Joan, what can I do to help?
琼 我能帮到点什么吗
Annie, you've been through so much
安妮 你经历得够多了
and contributed a great deal.
作出了很大贡献
As you move forward, I want you to remember that.
在你即将调动的时候 希望你能记住
You're placing me on leave?
你要调我走
You're being reassigned.
你被重新指派了
Where?
去哪
Someone from D.S. will reach out to you in the next few days.
安♥全♥部♥的人会在这几天联♥系♥你
Why? I know it seems capricious,
为什么 我知道这有点反复无常
but around here, movement is progress.
不过在这里 调动就是进步
I want to thank you for your service.
谢谢你做出的贡献
Annie, you're wanted in polygraph.
安妮 去做个测谎
They think I had something to do with this?
他们认为我跟这事有关
I'm sure it's just routine. Good luck, Annie.
我确定只是例行测谎 好运 安妮
And you were leaving the diner with Mr. Wilcox?
当时你和威尔库克斯先生用完餐正往外走
Yes.
是的
But you forgot your umbrella?
但你忘了拿伞
Yes, I went back and got it from the waitress.
是的 我回去 服务生给了我
You...you asked me that before.
你刚刚问过我了
Did it rain on the day in question?
那天下雨了吗
No.
没有
You had known Mr. Wilcox for two years.
你认识威尔库克斯先生两年了
Yep. Jai was my friend.
对 杰是我朋友
Would you classify your relationship
你把跟威尔库克斯先生间的关系
with Mr. Wilcox as friendly?
划分为融洽吗
I just said he was my friend.
我刚说了我们是朋友
And on the way out of the diner, you forgot your umbrella?
走出餐馆的路上 你忘了拿伞
Are you gonna keep asking me that?
你要一直这样问我吗
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表