剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Tash?
小塔
Tash, I'm so sorry.
小塔 对不起
How did they find you?
他们怎么找到你的
I don't know. I was in Budapest.
我不知道 我在布达佩斯
They grabbed me off the street.
他们从街上抓了我
Auggie, who is that man?
奥吉 那个男人是谁
It's Aleksandre Belenko. He's a terrorist.
亚历山德·贝兰科 是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
What did you do to him? I don't know.
你对他做了什么 我不知道
Then what's this all about?
那这一切是怎么回事
That's what I'm trying to figure out.
我也想搞清楚这件事
What does he want you to tell him?
他想让你告诉他什么
This can't be for nothing.
总不会无缘无故这样
Tash, we can't speak freely.
小塔 我们不能自♥由♥交谈
They're listening in. Of course.
他们在监听 也是
Well...
那
Whatever you're not saying,
不管你瞒着他们什么
I hope it's something you're willing to die for.
希望它值得你为之付出生命
Dale.
戴尔
That was a freakin' shitshow.
这也太激烈了吧
I don't see how Deckard
出了这样的事
goes back for the Chechens after this.
戴卡德还怎么回车♥臣♥反抗军
Tony, Charlie, check on Mueller.
托尼 查理 看看穆勒的情况
Deckard, let's talk.
戴卡德 来聊聊吧
Sir, sir, there's a call for you, line two.
长官 二号♥线有电♥话♥找你
It's Sydney.
是西德妮
Will you tell her, uh,
麻烦你转告她
that I'm sorry I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight?
很抱歉今晚我去不了了
Of course. Thanks, Patrick.
好的 谢谢 帕特里克
All right, where are we?
说到哪里了
Okay.
好的
All right.
我知道了
I see.
我明白
Of course.
没事
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes?
有事吗
I recognize one of those guys. He works for Belenko.
我认出了其中一人 是贝兰科的手下
Looks like we've come to the right place.
看来我们来对地方了
Okay, I'll call this in,
好 我汇报一下
but if they balk, I'm not gonna wait.
但如果他们迟疑 我不会等
I know. I know you, Walker.
我知道 我很了解你 沃克
Ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗 嗯
Do you hear that sound?
听到声音了吗
Yes?
是什么
That is electricity,
是电击声
And I am going to arc it through her body.
我会让电流传遍她的身体
The amperage is low enough that she'll remain alive
电流量不高 她一时半会死不了
for quite some time, but still very much in pain.
但是会非常非常痛苦
What is this about, Belenko?
你为何要这样 贝兰科
Is this about one of the Chechens who died?
是为那些死去的车♥臣♥人报仇吗
What do you care about Chechens dying?
你根本不在乎那些人
One of them was special to you.
有一个车♥臣♥人对你来说很特别
I can hear it in your voice.
我从你的声音中听得出来
Come on, don't you want me to know before you kill me...
难道你不想在我死前 告诉我原因吗
To truly appreciate the lengths you've gone to get me here?
好让我明白你付出多少努力才抓了我
Mikhail Kokorin!
米科赫尔·科科林
Your prisoner...
你的人♥质♥
He was my brother.
是我的兄弟
So you're doing all this just for revenge?
所以你做这么多是为了复仇
I'm doing this because you murdered him.
我做这些是因为你杀了他
Then this is about me and my team.
所以你要向我和我的队伍复仇
This is about what we did.
事情是我们干的
This isn't about Natasha. Just let her go.
跟娜塔莎无关 放她走
Just kill me. Just kill me. No, no, no.
杀了我 杀了我就行 不不不
There's still something I need from you.
我留着你还有用
You told me your version of events,
你跟我讲了你的说法
but there is another one that I also heard,
不过我还听过另一种说法
one about a CIA insider, hmm?
似乎有个内应 对吗
Working with the Chechens...
跟车♥臣♥人合作
Deckard.
戴卡德
He killed Mikhail, and your team helped him do so.
他杀了米科赫尔 而你们帮了他
I told you, Deckard's dead.
我说过了 戴卡德死了
Yes, you did tell me that.
没错 你确实说过
But where is his body?
但他的尸体在哪里
It just disappeared. No one has seen him.
消失了 没人见过
Deckard, what do you want to do?
戴卡德 你想怎么做
I can't go back, Auggie.
我回不去了 奥吉
Everything that just happened--
刚刚发生的一切
It's too much, man, too many deaths.
太沉重了 死了太多人
I can't even sleep as it is. It's okay.
我睡不着觉 没事
Hey, it's okay. Come in. Let the CIA get you out of here.
没事 回来吧 中情局会带你离开
No, man, they're just gonna plug me back in the machine,
不 他们肯定会把我当成另一颗棋子
drop me somewhere else where things will be worse.
然后把我放到更糟糕的地方
Okay, I need to get away from all this--
我必须摆脱这一切
Everything.
远走高飞
What are you saying?
你什么意思
I'm saying you don't know what happened to me, okay?
意思是你不知道我发生了什么
Maybe I died,
也许我死了
all you know for sure is that I disappeared.
你只知道我消失了
This is really what you want? Yeah.
你真的想这么做吗 没错
Okay, I saved your life.
我救了你一命
You help me save mine.
你也帮我一次
I know a way out of here.
我知道一个密道
You can escape without being seen. Come on.
可以悄无声息地离开 来吧
You can keep quiet, but let me assure you of one thing.
你可以不开口 但我可以向你保证
You are going to die here...
你会死在这里
In the same place my brother died,
跟我兄弟死在同一个地方
and the only two choices you have to make
你唯一能做的两个选择就是
are whether miss Petrovna lives,
彼得罗夫娜小姐会不会死
and how much she'll suffer.
以及她要受多少苦
Joan, we have scouted this area for an hour,
琼 我们在附近区域排查了一个小时
and there is no way to make an approach
没办法在不经过守卫的情况下
without dealing with the guards.
溜进去
So no visual confirmation?
没看到人吗
No, not without potentially alerting them we are here.
对 否则肯定会打草惊蛇
No, it's too risky. I'll get them to send in the seals.
太冒险了 我让他们派点海豹突击队去
I just need a little time. Joan, I'm not sitting here.
给我点时间 琼 我不会坐视不管
Annie, the building could be booby-trapped.
安妮 也许这栋楼是陷阱
Belenko won't have made this easy for you.
贝兰科不会这么容易暴露
the longer we wait,
我们等得越久
the more likely it is they'll kill Auggie.
奥吉被杀的可能性就越大
I will get you reinforcements.
我会给你派支援
I promise.
我保证
One of Belenko's guards isn't a confirmation of our target.
只有一个贝兰科的守卫还不足以作为目标的确认
All due respect, Commander,
恕我直言 指挥官
Annie cannot get you that without considerable risk.
要取得确认安妮要冒很大的风险
And yet you're asking my men to take that same risk.
但你却要求我的人冒同样的风险
It's a risk they're trained for.
他们受训面对的就是这种风险
Mrs. Campbell,
坎贝尔女士
I don't run an operation on hunches or emotion.
我不会凭直觉或感情来执行任务
I run it on intelligence.
我依靠的是情报
I don't send my men into hostile countries
除非我万分确定目标的确切位置
unless I'm absolutely sure what I'm looking for
否则不会冒然派手下的人
is actually there.
进入敌方领土
Are you here to help us?
你是来帮助我们的吗
Because I feel like all you're doing is stonewalling.
因为我觉得你只是在拖延时间
You can justify your choice any way you want,
你愿意怎么解释你的决定都可以
but if my operative dies because of your inaction,
但若我的特工因为你坐视不管而丧命
It's on you.
你得负全责
Belenko, don't do this. Belenko, don't do this.
贝兰科 别这么做 贝兰科 不要
I'm not doing this.
做出这事的不是我
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表