剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
No, I'm gonna do it tonight.
不 我今晚就要行动
I know how and where.
我有办法也知道地点
What's going on with you? Nothing.
你怎么了 没什么
No, stop.
不可能 站住
You're hiding something.
你在隐藏一些东西
I don't want to drag you into this.
这事我不想牵连你
Drag me into what?
什么事牵连我
You have been hiding something ever since you got back.
自打回来后 你就一直有所隐瞒
Now, I want the truth.
现在 我要你跟我说实话
When I was in Fatu Hiva taking some time on the beach...
我还在法图伊瓦岛海滩的时候
I went for a run. It was no big deal.
我去跑步 这根本不算什么
I've done it a thousand times.
我跑过无数次了
I... So what happened?
我 发生什么事了
I felt something in my chest.
我觉得胸口有点堵
I thought I was just out of breath.
我以为自己只是喘不过气
I mean, there's not a lot of time for fitness
我是说 奔波忙碌的时候
when you're on the run.
没什么时间健身
But something wasn't right.
可是很不对劲
It hurt.
很疼
And it went deeper with each breath.
每次呼吸疼痛都会加重
Every heartbeat was like a knife.
每一次心跳都像刀割
I couldn't breathe.
我没办法呼吸了
I collapsed.
我晕过去了
I could have died right there, staring at the sky.
我差点死在那儿 凝望天空
I was lucky.
我很走运
What had happened to you? I don't know.
你到底怎么了 我不知道
I was afraid to know.
当时我害怕知道
I mean, I was afraid of what it would mean for me.
我很害怕这对我来说意味着什么
What do you mean?
你这话什么意思
The only thing I still have left is
我生命中仅有的
my life as an operative.
就是做一名特工
I can't lose that too.
我不能连这个也失去
I had to get help far from the CIA.
我需要远离中情局以外的帮助
So you went to Eyal.
所以你去找了埃亚尔
Yeah. Yeah.
没错 就是这样
Can you believe my mother wanted to throw out
你信我妈想扔了我医大时的
my old med-school kit?
药箱吗
Said I'd never put my medical skills to use.
说我从未学以致用
If she could see me now.
真想让她看看我这样子
You cannot tell your mother about this.
这事你不能告诉她
Of course not, neshama.
当然不会 丫头
So that scar on your chest--
你胸口的那道伤疤
Is that from that Russian double?
俄♥罗♥斯♥双面间谍弄的
Yeah.
是的
What do you think it is?
你以为呢
I don't know exactly,
具体我不清楚
but I know enough to know it's serious.
但我知道伤不轻
I'd like to bring in a cardiologist.
我给你介绍位心脏病专家
A cardiologist?
心脏病专家
Yes, my friend Avram.
对 我朋友艾弗拉姆
He did much better than I did at Haifa.
他在海法[以色列] 比我强多了
Don't worry. He's trustworthy.
别担心 他信得过
Your secret is safe, neshama.
你的事不会张扬出去
I had the full panel.
我做过全面检查
Looks up. He kept it discreet
往上看 他很慎重
No forms, no questions, no names.
不填表 不提问 不过问姓名
Myocarditis?
心肌炎
It's an infection of the cardiac muscle tissue.
是一种心脏肌肉组织感染的病
No, I know what it is.
我知道是什么病
So I was correct about the scar tissue.
那道伤疤 我说对了
It's spread to my mitral valve,
已经感染了我的二尖瓣
but Avram says it can be managed with nitrate injections.
不过艾弗拉姆说能用硝酸盐注射治疗
Well, what about surgery?
手术如何
We have all the best surgeons here in Israel.
我们以色列有最好的外科医生
Surgery comes with its own set of risks.
手术也有手术的风险
You know what I think?
知道我怎么想的吗
I think this is a gift.
我觉得这是恩赐
I think this is your way out.
这就是你的出路
How can you say that with a straight face?
这话你怎么说得这么平静
Every spy always talks about getting out
每个特工都想在无法挽回之前
before it's too late.
全身而退
No one ever does.
没人能做到
Where would I go?
我能去哪儿
Anywhere you like--
任何你想去的地方
A mountaintop, the beach.
山顶 海滩
You can use my boat if you want. Stay here in my house.
愿意的话就用我的船 住在我家
The point is, get out before it's too late.
重点是在无法挽回之前抽身
The last time you quit,
上次你退出的时候
How long did you stay away for?
置身局外了多久来着
I don't have a heart condition.
我没心脏病
It can be managed.
还能治
So you're gonna keep this hidden from your agency?
你是打算瞒着你们局里
For how long?
能瞒多久
The Talmud teaches us--
《犹太法典》教导我们
The Talmud? Really?
《犹太法典》 真的吗
This is life or death, neshama.
事关生死啊 姑娘
I'm bringing out the big guns.
我要说重点了
Now, the Talmud tells us
《犹太法典》教导我们
that for the sake of peace, one may lie,
为了内心平静 你也许会说谎
but peace itself should never be a lie.
但内心的平静绝不能是谎言
If you conceal this, it'll just eat you up from inside.
如果你掩盖 它会吞噬你
You'll never find what you're looking for.
你会永远迷失自我
Being a spy
做一名特工
is all that matters to me.
对我来说是首位
I don't believe that for a second.
这话我压根不信
You care deeply about too many people
你在乎的人太多了
for that to be true.
那倒是真的
But being in the field is who I am.
可执行任务的时候我才能找到自己
That's one of the saddest things I've ever heard.
这是我听过最伤感的话了
You gonna drink this with me or what?
跟我喝一杯吗
To getting out.
敬全身而退
You realize this makes you a weaker spy.
你清楚这点让你变弱了吧
I have the injections.
我可以注射
No, not your heart, your secret.
不是说你的心脏 是这个秘密
You have a button now,
你现在有死穴了
Something to be leveraged.
能被利用的弱点
I trust you.
我信任你
And you trust Avram.
你信任艾弗拉姆
Secrets have a way of getting out.
纸终究包不住火
And what then?
之后呢
You think getting booted is the worst possible option?
你觉得被踢走是最糟的吗
You got to be careful, neshama.
你得小心了 丫头
I owe you one.
我欠你的
I know I say that a lot, but I owe you one.
我知道我总这么说 但我欠你的
Annie, you could've told me.
安妮 你早该告诉我了
I might have been able to help.
我或许还能帮上忙
I didn't want to compromise you.
我不想连累你
As my handler, you're obligated
作为我的联络人 你有义务
to report my medical condition.
上报我有健康问题
And I know you.
但我了解你
You will do anything to protect me,
你会不惜一切保全我
Look at it from my position.
从我的角度看
I mean, what would you do to be back in the field again?
我是说 为了重出外勤你会怎么做
Anything.
不惜一切
But not telling the agency doesn't solve the problem.
可是瞒着局里不能解决问题
They won't let me continue to be an operative.
他们不会再让我当特工
Will you stop thinking about work for a second?
你能不能别总想着工作
This is your life.
这是你的人生
It's not gonna matter, anyway, come tomorrow.
到了明天一切都不重要了
Why?
怎么了
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表