剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
There is no more "We," Okay?
不再有"我们"了 好吗
I've dragged you far enough into this already.
我已经够拖累你了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You're on the verge of being arrested.
你差点就被逮捕了
You don't have to go down with me.
你可以不用被我连累的
Auggie was right. The sooner you come forward, the better.
奥吉说得没错 你最好尽快去自首
Just--just tell him I kidnapped you.
就说是我绑♥架♥了你
Ryan,
瑞安
let me help you.
让我帮你
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm gonna try something. This needs to end now.
我要做一件事 必须有个了结
Caitlyn.
凯特琳
Jesus Christ, Ryan.
我的老天 瑞安
You scared the shit out of me.
你把我吓坏了
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这
Where's the bomb?
炸♥弹♥在哪
McQuaid, call me back
麦奎德 回我电♥话♥
before you do something that can't be undone.
别做些无法挽回的事情
It was never in the hotel.
炸♥弹♥根本不在酒店里
Annie Walker, put your hands on your head,
安妮·沃克 双手放在头顶
on your knees now!
双膝跪地
I don't have time for this. I mean it, Annie.
我没时间来这套 不是开玩笑 安妮
Put your hands on your head.
双手放过头顶
Caitlyn Cook is about to attack the motorcade
凯特琳·库克正准备袭击车队
for the treaty signing.
阻止合约签订
What are you talking about? She's the problem
你说什么 她才是麦奎德安保
in McQuaid Security.
里面的内鬼
She put a bomb on one of the motorcade vehicles.
她在车队的其中一辆车上安装了炸♥弹♥
How do you know this? People are gonna die.
你怎么知道 人命关天
If I'm wrong, you can arrest me, but I'm not.
如果我错了 尽管逮捕我 但我绝不会错
So shoot me or let me go.
要么开枪 要么放我走
Okay, I'm gonna drive you.
我开车带你去
I can get us through the security blocks.
我能带你穿过警戒区
I'll call it in.
我去请求支援
We're all good.
一切照常进行
Why have we stopped?
为什么停车了
10-89! Check the car!
炸♥弹♥威胁 检查车辆
Get these people out of the cars and move them back.
让大家都从车里出来 远离现场
Check each car. We have an explosive device.
检查每辆车 这里有爆♥炸♥装置
Get out! Move!
出来 快
I found it. It's here.
找到了 在这里
Everybody out now.
大家快出来
This way.
这边
Everyone out now.
大家都出来
Clear the area.
疏散现场
Get out of the cars. Let's go, let's go. Move, sir.
都从车里出来 快出来 先生
Everybody out.
都出来
Step out of the car, please, sir.
请下车 先生
Right this way, sir.
这边 先生
They found it.
被他们找到了
Everybody out. Go!
快出来 快走
Drive.
开车
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I don't know.
我不确定
That woman, she killed the driver.
那个女人 她杀了司机
Did you see which way she went?
你看到她往哪边跑了吗
Down the alley.
那边的巷子
You'll never stop us!
你阻止不了我们的
Alek.
亚力克
Drop the gun!
把枪放下
Put it down.
快放下
Step back.
向后退
We just can't overreact. Thank you, sir.
我们不能反应过度 谢谢你们 长官
Thank you.
谢谢
What's going on?
怎么样了
Well, his version of events is very different than yours.
他对事件的描述跟你可是大相径庭
Yeah, I bet it is.
那当然了
He's not denying he shot Caitlyn, is he?
他不会否认自己杀了凯特琳吧
No, but he claims he did it to save your life.
那倒没有 但他说这么做是为了救你
He did it to save himself.
他是为了救他自己
He didn't shoot until she used the word "Us."
她说了"我们"这个词后他才开枪的
He and Caitlyn are working together.
他跟凯特琳是同伙
The way she said his name after he shot her...
他开枪后凯特琳喊他名字的语气
She felt betrayed.
她觉得自己被背叛了
Well, it's your word against his.
如今你们俩各执一词
I believe you,
我相信你
But he's a diplomat. He's entitled to certain privileges.
但他是外交官 享有某些特权
They have to surrender him to his embassy.
他们必须将他交还给大使♥馆♥
He is gonna be on a plane to Georgia in an hour.
一个小时内他就会坐上回格鲁吉亚的飞机
We can't let him get away with this. They're working together.
我们不能就这么放过他 他也是共犯
He just tried to bomb the car you were in.
他刚刚还想炸了你坐的那辆车
Annie.
安妮
I understand you're frustrated.
我明白你很愤怒
But picking a fight with State
但跟国♥务♥院♥作对
is only gonna accomplish one thing.
只有一个结果
It's gonna get yourself locked up instead of Belenko.
那就是你被关进监狱 而不是贝兰科
Excuse me.
抱歉
Yeah.
什么事
All right.
好吧
I can't do nothing.
我不能袖手旁观
McQuaid's been shot.
麦奎德中枪了
I thought I told you to leave me alone.
我不是说过让你别来烦我吗
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Auggie.
奥吉
Yeah.
什么事
I just came to say good-bye.
我是来跟你说再见的
There's still a lot of intel to go through.
还有很多信息没有排查
NCTC can't be packing it in just yet.
国家反恐中心不可能这么快打包走人吧
Yeah, they're not. I am.
他们是不会 但我要走了
They asked me to head up a new joint operations center.
他们把我调去了一个新的联♥合♥行♥动♥中心
I also wanted to say that I was wrong about Annie,
我还想说 之前我看错了安妮
and I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Thanks for believing her.
谢谢你相信她
Truce?
和解
Truce.
和解
Good-bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Aleksandre Belenko,
亚历山德·贝兰科
the Georgian diplomat who organized the treaty,
发起合约的格鲁吉亚外交官
has issued a statement.
刚发表了声明
imploring anyone with any information
恳求如果任何人有此次袭击
about the still unknown assailants to come forward.
主使者的信息 希望能勇敢站出来
In the meantime, as a safety precaution,
与此同时 出于安全考量
Belenko has been recalled to his home country
贝兰科已被召回国
We take you now to coverage from the airport.
接下来是来自机场的直播报道
Ian Toblacy.
伊恩·托布雷西
The true travesty of this attack
最讽刺的是 这次袭击
is that it has since come to overshadow the treaty
正是我们本次该签订的合约
whose purpose was to prevent exactly this type of violence.
致力避免的暴行
That is all I have to say. Thank you.
我要说的就这么多 谢谢各位
It's me. Everything moves forward as discussed,
是我 一切照之前计划进行
But Caitlyn is no longer available to us.
但我们损失了凯特琳
It doesn't matter. I need you in Istanbul tomorrow.
无所谓了 我要你明天到伊斯坦布尔
We missed the target yesterday,
昨天我们错失了目标
so I need to accelerate the timetable.
所以整个进程可能要加速
The CIA are getting too close.
中情局快要发现真♥相♥了
I have every intention of finishing what I started.
答应过的事 我一定会做到
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表