剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
I would help her.
我就会帮她
Can you?
你可以吗
I shot her in Chicago.
我在芝加哥对她开了枪
She died four days ago.
她四天前死了
Cards up.
说实话了
So you lied to a dying man.
所以你骗了一个快死的人
That's a pretty dark move, Walker.
真是阴招啊 沃克
I did what needed to be done.
我做了我该做的事情
That wasn't a criticism.
我不是批评你
That was a compliment.
是赞赏
Hello?
你好
That guy you're interested in?
你感兴趣的那个人
I put some lines in the water, and I, uh, got a bite.
我放了诱饵 有人上钩了
I should have something tomorrow morning
明天早上如果你想来的话
if you want to come by.
我应该可以给你消息
That is outstanding news. I'll be there at 8:00.
真是好消息 我8点到
9's better.
9点更好
Uh, bring doughnuts.
带点甜甜圈
Done.
成交
I'll see you then.
到时见
Something on your mind?
有心事吗
Just work.
工作的事
Is everything okay?
没什么事吧
See, I was good at my old job.
我做以前的工作非常在行
So good, I got a promotion.
因为做得很好 被提升了
That's good news, isn't it?
这不是好消息吗
That's what I thought,
我之前也是这么想的
but now...
但现在呢
I don't get to do the parts of my job
我不能去做本职工作中
that I really enjoy.
我最喜欢的部分了
And I...
而我
Used to think I was, uh...
曾以为我
I used to think I was accomplishing,
我曾以为我有所作为
you know, something, that I was...
有所成就
the work I was doing was really important.
我之前做的工作非常重要
But now...
但现在
It feels like all I do...
感觉所有我做的事情
is go to meetings and write paperwork.
就是参加会议 完成文书工作
The only NFL team to win the super bowl
唯一能经历完美一季之后赢得超级碗的
after a perfect season was the '72--
美国橄榄球联盟的球队只有72
'72 dolphins.
72海豚队
Don shula was just as important to that record
获得这样的成绩 教练许乐
as the players on the field.
和场上的选手一样重要
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
I've still got some time.
我还有些时间
You could stay a little longer if you like.
如果你愿意 你可以再待一会
You know what? I'd love to, but I got to--
你知道吗 我很乐意这么做 但我得
I got to get going.
我得走了
Hello?
你好
Sorry to stop by like this.
抱歉突然来访
I just--I'm missing one more signature for your statement.
你的表单上还需要补一个签名
You're on my way home.
你家又在我回去的半路上
Come in.
进来吧
I wasn't planning on going back to langley this week.
我本来没打算这周就回兰利的
Sorry
抱歉
Okay.
好了
I have it right here.
在这里
And a pen.
给你笔
Bottom right corner?
右下角吗
No, actually on this one, it's the left.
不 实际上这一个是在左边
Right there, yeah.
这里 对
Right here? Mmhmm.
这里吗 对
You didn't just come down here
你不是顺路来这里
to have me sign something, did you?
让我签字的 对吧
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表