剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on "Covert Affairs"...
《谍影迷情》前情提要
We need to get her in deeper.
我们要让她继续深入下去
Mashkov might have access to intel on Belenko.
马什科夫也许掌握着一些贝兰科的情报
Getting our hands on it would be a game changer.
如果我们插手 这会成为一个转折点
You think Tony was murdered?
你认为托尼是被谋杀的
He wouldn't drink himself to death.
他是不会把自己喝死的
Who would want that? Belenko.
谁有这个动机 贝兰科
There's a pattern to his attacks.
他制♥造♥的袭击案有一种模式
Each one killed a guy from my unit--
每场袭击的死者中都有一个是我的战友
First, Charlie Schinderman in Chicago.
第一个 查理·辛德曼在芝加哥爆♥炸♥中丧生
Then Mueller, which was based on false intel fed to us,
然后是穆勒 他给了我们错误的情报
and he had Tony poisoned.
然后他毒死了托尼
Auggie, you could be next.
奥吉 下一个可能就是你
You need to be protected.
奥吉 你需要被保护
While you're here,
既然你都来了
you want to introduce me to my babysitter?
要给介绍一下我的保姆吗
Pete, come meet Auggie.
皮特 来认识下奥吉
Hey, Auggie. Pete.
你好 奥吉 皮特
She's an F.S.B operative
她是俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥
with the special activities directorate,
特别行动处的特工
trained with the S.V.R.
与对外情报局有往来
Name is Olga Akarova.
名叫奥尔佳·阿卡罗瓦
She's one of their best, the real deal.
她是那里的精英 货真价实的精英
Annie, there is an F.S.B assassin in the mix.
安妮 俄♥罗♥斯♥联安局的杀手在虎视眈眈
The reason I'm here is to make sure nothing happens to you.
我来这的目标是确保你的安全
I know you're not Interpol.
我知道你不是国际刑♥警♥
You don't know anything.
你什么都不知道
We're on the same side.
我们是一伙的
Easy.
悠着点
Pete...
皮特
You around?
你在吗
Auggie.
奥吉
Pete, where the hell are you?
皮特 你在哪儿
Walker, it's me.
沃克 是我
Pete blew through his check-in protocols,
皮特没在盯梢点上
and Auggie's not answering his door,
奥吉也不应门
So just call me back as soon as you get this, okay?
你听到留言马上联♥系♥我 好吗
Shit.
该死的
Ryan McQuaid for Joan Campbell. It's urgent.
我是瑞安·麦奎德 找琼·坎贝尔 事出紧急
What do you mean "We're on the same side"?
"我们是一伙的"是什么意思
I mean if you're going to keep chasing Belenko,
意思是如果你要继续追查贝兰科
we might as well be working together.
我们可以联手
Come on, we need to go.
快 得走了
Why is the F.S.B chasing Belenko?
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦国♥家♥安♥全♥局为什么要查贝兰科
They're not. Let's get to the car.
不是他们 我们先上车再说
Yeah, so you can put a bullet in my head?
是吗 那样你就能往我头上开一枪对吗
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
If I wanted to kill you,
要是我想杀你
you would be dead.
你现在早死了
I need your help putting a bullet in Belenko's head.
我需要的帮助 往贝兰科的头上开一枪
Why are you working outside your agency?
为什么你撇开安♥全♥局♥自己行动
Because when I warned them about Belenko,
因为我提醒过他们贝兰科的事
they turned a blind eye,
他们装作没看见
so I'm eliminating him myself.
我只能自己除掉他
You're never gonna touch him.
你没机会下手的
He doesn't go anywhere without a full security detail.
他出门一定配备严丝密合的安保措施
Only for official events,
只有他出席官方活动的时候
but maybe not when he's meeting someone illicitly,
也许他跟不法分子见面的时候就不会了
Like Shumer.
比如舒玛
Look, you've gotten this far without me.
没有我你已经查到了那么多
Why loop me in now?
为什么要告诉我
We can both go to Frankfurt and step on each other's toes,
我们可以去法兰克福互相过不去
or we could get in the car right now
或者我们可以一起上车
and take him out together.
一起铲除他
Let's go.
走吧
Do you have any idea who this guy
你知道要跟贝兰科会面的这个
is in Belenko's meeting names Shumer?
叫舒玛的人是谁吗
Maybe a courierng, or a financier.
也许是个信使 或者提供资金的人
We need to get the passenger manifest
我们需要所有在今天
for all planes and trains arriving in Frankfurt today.
乘火车与飞机到达法兰克福的旅客名单
We I.D. everyone named Shumer,
找到所有叫舒玛的人
and then we see if we can spot a match at the Lindauer Hotel.
再试着找到其中住在林道尔酒店的那个
I like the way you think, but I'm way ahead of you.
你的想法不错 但是我远远比你想得早
Where did you get this information?
你是从哪儿弄来的这些信息
I thought you were working alone.
我以为你是单独行动
My old handler at the F.S.B
我以前在安♥全♥局♥的负责人
still gives me intel and resources when I need them.
仍在向我提供我需要的情报与资源
We worked together for so long.
我们合作很久了
I can trust him with anything.
我绝对信任他
Sounds like a good handler.
听起来是个好负责人
So we I.D. Shumer.
那么我们找到舒玛
We follow him to the meet.
跟踪他到会面地点
We get a clean shot on Belenko.
干脆地放倒他
Do you need to answer that?
你要接一下吗
No.
不用
I don't blame you.
也不能怪你
I wouldn't talk in front of me either.
要是我 也不会在我面前接电♥话♥
Annie, this is Joan.
安妮 我是琼
I need you to call my office as soon as you get this.
你一收到这个立刻打到我办公室来
As you know from your work in K&R,
你干过这行 你肯定知道
the first 48 hours are the most critical.
救援人♥质♥的最佳时机是前48小时
We have the entire department on level one alert status,
全局正处于一级警戒
and we're mobilizing every resource we have.
我们正在调动一切资源
Auggie's trained for this type of situation.
奥吉受过应对此局面的训练
If anyone can pull through, he can.
如果说有人能存活下来 一定就是他
Will you help me understand something, Ryan?
你能解答我的疑问吗 瑞安
You and Annie knew Auggie was in danger,
你和安妮都知道奥吉有危险
yet you chose to keep me in the dark
却选择不告诉我
about this op he was running.
他的行动
An op that he apparently tried to bring to you,
他很想要你们参与行动
but he couldn't get any traction.
但是你们不会批准的
He should have been at the safe house.
他应该在安全屋躲一阵的
You're right, but he refused.
你说得对 但是他拒绝了
D.S.T has dropped everything
交通运输部门扔下了手头的活
and tapped into all the security-camera footage
调出了奥吉家附近所有的
near Auggie's building.
监控录像
We can only get a partial on the plates,
只辨认出部分车牌照
but we're scouring satellite footage as we speak,
但此刻我们正在调取卫星监控
trying to piece together the van's escape route.
拼凑出车辆的逃跑路线
What about the assailants-- any clear visuals?
有袭击者的清晰画面吗
Well, one of them is still a question mark...
有一个身份仍不明
But the other one...
但另一个人
Is Allen Langer,
是艾伦·兰格
your former employee.
你的前雇员
That explains how he was able to take my operative down.
这就解释了他为什么能干掉我安排的人
Langer knows the security protocols.
兰格知道安全规程
We found the van.
车找到了
We tracked it to a warehouse in Baltimore.
我们追踪到它到了巴尔的摩的一间仓库
It pulls in, but it never comes back out again.
车开进去了 再没开出来
I want a TAC team there now.
马上组织战术小队
I'll run point on the ground.
我去现场指挥
I'm coming with you.
我也去
This is an agency operation, not keep your priced.
这是局里的行动 不会付你钱
My operative is out there.
我的特工也在那里
I'm coming with you.
我跟你一起去
Clear!
安全
To your left.
左边
Clear.
安全
All clear. Open the doors.
安全 打开车门
Ma'am...
长官
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表