剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
We found a body.
发现了一具尸体
Let me through.
让我过去
That's Pete...
是皮特
My operative.
我的手下
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
We should drag the port
我们该搜索港口附近
and see if we can find anything else.
看会不会有其他发现
Auggie's not here.
奥吉不在这里
They didn't bring him here to kill him.
他们带他来这里不是为了杀他
They put him on a boat.
他们要用船把他运走
德国
法兰克福
Hey, Auggie, it's me.
奥吉 是我
I can't reach Joan or Ryan.
我联♥系♥不上琼和瑞安
Call me back.
给我回电♥话♥
Hey, what about these guys?
这几个呢
Maybe Belenko's meeting with these two guys?
贝兰科要见的会不会是他们
Any matches?
搜索有结果吗
No, not yet.
还没有
Wait.
等等
This has to be him.
一定就是他
Brian Shumer, just got off a plane from America.
布莱恩·舒默 刚从美国飞过来
That's him.
就是他
Okay, I'm on it.
好 我去盯着他
He's a neurologist, or he used to be.
他是个神经科医生 或者说曾经是
Lost his medical license three years ago.
三年前被吊销医疗执照
Why is Belenko meeting with a guy like this?
为什么贝兰科要跟这种人见面
I, uh--I got to take this. I'll catch up.
我得接个电♥话♥ 一会追上
Ryan, what's up? Annie.
瑞安 怎么了 安妮
Aggie's been taken.
奥吉被抓走了
"T-taken"?
被抓走了
Allen Langer and another guy
艾伦·兰格和另一个人
broke into his apartment last night,
昨晚闯进了他的公♥寓♥
and they attacked him.
袭击了他
What about your operative?
你的手下呢
I thought he was supposed to be protecting him.
他不是该保护奥吉吗
They killed Pete.
他们杀了皮特
Now, we think that they're keeping Auggie alive.
目前他们应该没有杀死奥吉
The theory right now
我们猜测
is that they put him on a shipping container
他们把他藏在了一个集装箱里
and smuggled him out of the country.
偷运出境
Okay, well, we need to stop all the ships
这样的话 我们得截停所有船只
and check the containers.
检查上面的集装箱
Eight ships passed through since Auggie was taken.
奥吉被捉后八艘船经过了这里
That's 25,000 containers.
那就是两万五千个集装箱
Even if Langley gets the clearance
就算兰利取得了许可
to search all of them, then...
检查所有的集装箱...
That'll take weeks.
那也要好几周的时间
Once the ship hit international waters,
一旦货船驶入公海
they could have transferred him to another vessel.
他们就能将他转移到其他交通工具上
They could have put him on a helicopter.
或许是直升机
I mean, he could be anywhere by now.
他现在可能在任何地方
I'm sorry, Annie. I thought we could protect him.
抱歉 安妮 我以为我们能保护他
Well...
不管怎样
We--we can't stop. We have to find him, Ryan.
我们不能放弃 一定要找到他 瑞安
I know. We're doing everything we can.
我知道 我们会尽力的
Where are you right now? I'm in Frankfurt.
你现在在哪 法兰克福
We're tracking Belenko. He has a meeting here today.
我们在跟踪贝兰科 他今天要在这里见个人
You're tracking Belenko?
你在跟踪贝兰科
Yeah, and if anyone knows where Auggie is, it's him.
没错 如果有谁知道奥吉的下落 一定是他
What do you need? I can put a team together.
你需要什么 我可以召集一个小队
We could have them on the ground with you
几个小时内就能过去
in a matter of hours.
跟你会合
No, more people will only make this more difficult.
不用了 人多只会更麻烦
I don't have a lot of time.
我没有多少时间
Okay, but if you need anything, you just--
那好 如果你需要任何帮助...
Call you.
我会找你的
Okay, change of plans.
计划有变
We're not gonna kill Belenko.
我们不杀贝兰科
We're gonna black-bag him and make him talk.
我们要将他抓起来 逼他开口
We came here to kill Belenko--
我们就是来杀贝兰科的
in and out, no complications.
直接了事 再简单不过
Well, now I need him alive. Why?
如今我要留他活口 为什么
Because he captured my friend, and I want him back.
因为他抓了我朋友 我要救他
Getting close enough to Belenko to kill him
要想接近贝兰科并杀死他
is challenge enough.
已经够不容易的了
Getting close enough to grab him,
你现在还想活捉他
it's not possible.
根本不可能
The last time I saw Belenko, he had a tremor in his hand,
上次我见贝兰科时 发现他手在发抖
and now we know this guy Shumer is a doctor.
现在我们知道这个舒默是个医生
He must be providing him some kind of medical treatment.
他一定是在给贝兰科提供某种治疗
If we can turn him, he can get us access.
如果我们能说服他 他能帮我们接近贝兰科
He's our in.
他就是突破口
Fine.
那行
You make the approach.
你去接近他
But if it doesn't work,
但如果失败了
we eliminate him before he can warn Belenko.
我们必须在他警告贝兰科之前解决他
Dr. Shumer?
舒默医生
I'd like to speak to you about Aleksandre Belenko.
我想跟你谈谈亚历山德·贝兰科
Even if Belenko is keeping Auggie alive,
就算贝兰科暂时留了奥吉活口
the chance of recovering him safely goes down every minute.
想安全救他回来的机会正在一分一秒流逝
We need to move fast.
我们得尽快行动
Annie expects to have eyes on Belenko soon,
安妮马上就能接近贝兰科
and there's a chance that he could lead her to Auggie.
或许他可以带安妮找到奥吉
Okay, good.
那好
I want every resource at Annie's disposal.
所有人全力配合安妮的行动
Well, from a tactical standpoint,
从战术角度来说
she needs to operate alone on this one.
她需要独自执行这个任务
Any involvement from Langley could disrupt her strategy.
任何兰利的介入都可能破坏她的计划
And what is her strategy exactly?
她的计划到底是什么
I'm sure she'll read us in as soon as it's safe to do so.
一旦情况允许 她一定会尽快告诉我们的
My company's had a lot of experience
我的公♥司♥处理过很多
with sensitive situations like this,
这种类似的敏感状况
and sometimes a small footprint is the best approach.
有时候隐秘行事是最好的方式
I agree.
我同意
We have other angles to work in the mean time.
与此同时 我们可以从其他角度下手
Such as Langer.
比如说兰格
Now, you worked with him for years.
你跟他共事多年
Can you think of anyone who might be harboring him?
知道他有可能为谁效命吗
My operatives kept to themselves.
我的特工从不多话
It comes with the territory.
干这行的都如此
It is possible he got on the boat with Auggie,
有可能他跟奥吉就在同一艘船上
smuggled himself out of the country.
将他偷运出了国
We did a black ops mission for the D.O.D. once years ago,
我们多年前曾为国防部执行一个秘密计划
and it involved transporting certain operatives
其中牵涉到将一些特工
to some very hard-to-get-to places,
运送到难以到达的地方
and it was in a way that was impossible to trace.
还要完全无法被追踪
Sounds lucrative.
听起来是个赚钱的活
We ended up contracting
最后我们找了一个
with an underground import-export syndicate--
地下进出口集团
people who can get anyone anywhere for a price.
只要有钱 就能将任何人送到任何地方去
Human traffickers.
人口贩子
You think Langer might have reached out
你觉得兰格可能会找
to one of your old contacts?
你们以前认识的人
Well, it's possible, but...
有这个可能 但是
I didn't end things on the best of terms with these guys.
我跟那帮家伙最后不欢而散
There were certain lines I wasn't willing to cross.
他们做的一些事触犯了我的底线
But I can make some phone calls and see what I can find out.
但我可以打电♥话♥问问 看能不能套出什么
That's a good start. Keep us posted.
不错 有消息通知我
Okay.
好
We need to figure out why Belenko wants Auggie.
我们得搞清楚为什么贝兰科想找到奥吉
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表