剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
I-I lost my nitrate medication.
我把我的硝酸盐药品弄丢了
Very well.
好吧
I can get you something.
我能给你点药
Excuse me.
告退
Gracias.
谢谢
Annie?
安妮
Hey, I got him. I got Borz.
我抓到他了 抓到博尔兹了
I knew you would.
我就知道你能抓到他
Although, I will admit I was a little concerned
虽然我承认我有点担心
when you fell off the grid the past couple hours.
你好几个小时失去联♥系♥
What happened?
出什么事了
Nothing, I just--I-- took me longer
没什么 只是抓到他花费的时间
to track him down than I thought.
比我预想的要长
Well, let me loop in everyone.
我去通知大家
We can start sending the exfil team.
准备安排撤出队伍
I'm going to use McQuaid's team to bring him home.
我准备用麦奎德的人带他回来
When did you join ranks with Mcquaid?
你什么时候和麦奎德合作了
It's a long story, but he got his hour with Borz,
说来话长 不过他已经审过博尔兹了
And I have no idea what they discussed.
我不清楚他们说了什么
Let the H.I.G. guys figure that out when they interrogate him.
等HIG的人审问他的时候再说吧
I'm sure it'll be fine. I hope so.
不会有事的 希望如此
Hey, you got your man.
你抓住他了
At the end of the day, that is all that matters.
到了最后 这是最关键的
Honey.
亲爱的
Honey?
亲爱的
Honey.
亲爱的
Shh, shh. I just put him down.
小点声 我刚哄他睡着
I'm sorry I'm late.
抱歉回来晚了
It's okay.
没事
This is so cute. It's from McQuaid.
真可爱 麦奎德给我的
Dinner's on the stove if you want to heat it up.
晚饭在烤炉里 你要是想热热的话
Aw, thanks. But I'm not hungry.
谢谢 我不饿
Mcquaid's number two wanted to bring me up to speed
麦奎德的副手让我在晚饭的时候熟悉情况
over dinner, so I couldn't exactly say no.
我也没法拒绝
No, of course not.
当然
It seems like we have some common interests in Venezuela.
看来我们在委内瑞拉有共同的利益啊
It seems so.
看样子是
It's good to be back at work.
回归工作真好
McQuaid's lucky to have you.
麦奎德有你真是幸运
Caitlyn said something very similar.
凯特琳也这么说
Caitlyn?
凯特琳
Caitlyn Cook.
凯特琳·库克
McQuaid's number two.
麦奎德的副手
Have you ever met?
你见过她吗
No...but I look forward to it.
没有 期待和她见面
Wow, you look beautiful, regardless.
无论如何 你真漂亮
You look really sexy in that shirt.
你穿着件衬衣真性感
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
Okay, your mommy's calling you.
好了 你妈妈叫你了
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Hey, Pat... Not gonna happen.
小帕 不可能的
Send a drink to Ms. Buzzkill down there, on me.
给扫兴女士上一杯酒 算我的
Who's that from?
谁给的
Okay, you're the last person
你是我认为
I would expect to buy me a drink.
最不可能送酒给我的人了
The usual response is "Thank you."
通常的回应应该是 谢谢
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Pretty hard on the frat boy.
对那个小混混好绝情啊
Hey, some guys just don't get
有些人就是不明白
a girl might want to drink alone.
一个女生可能想自己喝酒
Not me. To drinking alone.
我可不算 敬独自喝酒
I--I got it, I got it.
我来 我来
I like to be in charge. I hope that's okay.
我希望掌握主动 如果你不介意的话
The air strip's 5 klicks to the Colombian border.
简易机场离哥伦比亚边境五公里
Pedro's supposed to have the jet fueled and ready to go.
佩德罗应该已经给飞机加满油准备好了
Take him that for his trouble. Check.
把这个给他 明白
We'll be taking back roads, so we'll be like an hour or two
我们走小路 会比你们晚一两个小时
behind you, so just keep the channels open
保持通信畅通
in case we need to change the script.
以防计划临时有变
Got it, boss.
明白 老板
You ready? Never better.
准备好了吗 好了
Look, I get that you're good at your job,
我明白 你很擅长你的工作
but I am surprised that Langley sent you
但鉴于实际情况 我还是很吃惊
down here all alone, all things considered.
兰利派你独自一人来
Langley doesn't know.
兰利不知道
Well, they would kick you out if they did.
如果他们知道的话 会把你踢出去的
You gonna tell them? I don't work for the CIA,
你会告诉他们吗 我又不为中情局工作
and your health is none of my business.
你的健康情况和我没什么关系
I don't think it's any of their business, either.
我觉得跟他们也没什么关系
Everyone's entitled to a...a secret or two, right?
每个人都有权利保留一两个秘密 对吗
Thanks. No problem.
谢谢 不客气
You really think poets are underappreciated?
你真的觉得诗人没有被充分重视吗
You don't strike me as the kind of guy who likes poetry.
我看你可不像喜欢诗歌♥的人啊
Oh, I've been known to sound a barbaric yawp
我大声朗诵诗歌♥是很有名的
from time to time-- it keeps the demons at bay.
能扫除内心的恶魔
Five hours to the border, buddy.
五小时到边境 哥们儿
Enjoy the ride.
旅途愉快
I love this job.
我喜欢这个工作
You know, it is times like this that I feel like
每当这时 我就会觉得
the luckiest man alive.
我是活着的最幸运的人
Let's put on some mood music, huh?
放点有气氛的音乐 好吗
Let's roll.
出发喽
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表