剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
I can't.
不行
Well, is that because you still don't trust me
是你依然不相信我呢
or because you don't have anything nice to wear?
还是因为你没有漂亮的礼服可以穿
You still haven't told me about the hour
你还没告诉我在马拉开波
you spent with Borz Altan in Maracaibo.
你和博尔兹·埃尔顿那一小时里讲了什么
Is that a no?
这是拒绝吗
I can't believe you're inviting me
不敢相信你居然邀请我
to a blacktie dinner night of. I didn't even know
去一个需要着盛装的晚宴 几个小时前
I was gonna be in D.C. until a few hours ago.
我也不知道我会来特区
And obviously it's last minute,
即使在现在这最后一刻
but I couldn't pass up the chance to see you.
我也不想错过见你一面的机会
And I do want to see you.
我想见你
I'm working. What are you working on?
我在工作 你在忙什么
Thanks for the gun.
多谢你的枪
L-ladies' room?
请问女厕在哪儿
It's downstairs.
在楼下
Hello, ma'am, can you hear me?
女士 你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me, miss?
你能听见我说话吗 女士
Hello? Ma'am, ma'am.
女士 女士
Can you hear me?
听得见我说话吗
Do you know who you are?
你知道自己是谁吗
Do you know where you're at?
你知道这是哪儿吗
Annie Walker.
安妮·沃克
Yeah, you're actually in the hospital right now, okay?
好的 你现在在医院
The doctor's gonna be in shortly.
医生马上就到
You're gonna be fine.
你会没事的
Limo's here.
轿车到了
I'm ready.
我准备好了
You know, I've never been to a black-tie event
第一次约会就去盛装出席的场合
on a first date before.
我还是头回遇到
How is this a first date?
这怎么会是第一次约会呢
Oh, Auggie, those weren't dates.
奥吉 以前那些不能算约会
Oh, that's right.
也对
Incoming call--office.
办公室来电
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down, slow down.
慢点慢点
I'll be right there.
我稍后就到
Look at us--two new parents out on the town.
看咱俩 两个新手父母在城里寻欢作乐
Who says we can't have it all?
谁说我们鱼和熊掌不能兼得
I'd hardly call a rubber chicken dinner
我很难把吃一顿味同嚼蜡的鸡肉
a night on the town.
叫做寻欢作乐
What's the matter?
那又怎样
You usually enjoy events like this.
你通常都很享受这样的场合
I've got a lot on my mind.
我有很多事要考虑
You need a wingman for Pierson?
需要给皮尔森找个男伴吗
You know I think you're the most charming man in the world,
你知道我认为你是世上最有魅力的男人
but Pierson doesn't like to feel ganged up on.
但是皮尔森不喜欢别人联合起来对付她
I think it's best if I approach her alone.
我单独接近她比较好
Besides... you have a new job.
何况 你还另有任务
You should let McQuaid see you in action.
你该让麦奎德看到你在行动
Our first night out since Mack was born,
麦克出生后我们头一次晚上出来
and we're spending it apart-- what a waste of a good sitter.
居然不能在一起 真是白请了个好保姆
I'll be sure to save you a dance.
我保证跟你跳一支舞
Until then.
一会见
Until then.
一会见
Senator Kelly. Mr. Michaels.
参议员凯利 麦考斯先生
How have you been managing?
近来工作怎样
Well, we've been drilling down on all facets
我们在努力追查所有与
related to the Chicago attack,
芝加哥袭击案有关的线索
and we're closer than ever to finding our culprit.
我们越来越接近真凶了
I can't get into details,
我不能跟你说太多的细节
but we have a current operation
我们目前有一项行动
that's gonna yield concrete results.
会得出确定的结果
Committee is not in session, Mr. Michaels.
委员会没有开庭 麦考斯先生
You don't have to spin.
你不必编造事实
I'm not spinning, senator.
我没有编造 参议员
I'm dedicated to the task at hand.
我对这次的行动全力以赴了
Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot.
也许我们一开始就走错了
Call my office tomorrow,
明天给我办公室打个电♥话♥
Let's schedule a time for us to talk shop.
我们安排个时间谈谈公事
Oh, I'm sorry. Excuse me?
抱歉 失陪一下
Let's find time to get lunch.
我们找个时间一起吃顿午饭
Absolutely.
没问题
Thank you, senator.
谢谢你 参议员
You're lucky to have escaped without any serious injury--
你能死里逃生还只受些轻伤 真是幸运
Only a mild concussion,
只是有轻微的脑震荡
but under the circumstances,
在这种情况下
I recommend you stay overnight as a precaution.
我建议你留院观察一晚 以防万一
If it's only a mild concussion,
如果只是轻微脑震荡
I think I'll check myself out.
我可以自己照顾好自己
I wasn't referring to the car accident.
我说的不是车祸
Your ekg looks a little erratic,
你的心电图显示不太正常
and the blood test revealed traces of nitrate medication.
血检显示你注射过硝酸盐药物
Do you have a heart condition?
你是不是有心脏病
There wasn't any record of it in your file.
你的病历里没有任何关于心脏病的记录
Heart condition? Not that I know of.
心脏病 那倒没有
Maybe there was a mistake in your labs.
可能是你们化验室出错了
No.
不可能
Are you taking any other medications I should be aware of?
你是否有其他需要告知我的病史呢
No.
没有
You don't want to get into this because I'm not your G.P.,
我不是你的医生你不想说
I get it.
我理解
But a heart condition isn't something to ignore.
但是心脏病不容小觑
You need to take it easy.
你需要的是放松
Now's not a good time.
现在还不是时候
Whatever it is you have to do, it can wait.
不管你有什么要紧事 都能等
Your health should always be your first priority.
你的健康才是你的第一要务
I appreciate your concern.
多谢关心
Outtake's down the hall.
病历摘录在楼下的大厅里
Annie?
安妮
Auggie, you didn't have to come all the way down here.
奥吉 你不必非要赶来这里
Thank you.
谢谢
You really think I'm gonna go to a party
你真以为你进了医院
when you're in the hospital?
我能安心参加晚宴吗
Come on.
拜托
How did you know I was here? I'm your handler.
你怎么知道我在这 我是你的联络人
I get notified in situations like this.
像这种情况我就会接到通知
You know that.
你知道的
Are sure you're okay?
你确定自己没事吗
Yeah. Does langley knows I'm here?
兰利知道我在这里吗
What did I just say?
我刚说什么了
You have a concussion or something?
你是不是有脑震荡之类的
No. Yeah, uh, it's a mild one.
没 是的 只是轻微脑震荡
What about my medical records?
我的病历呢
Langley in-house services will take care of it
兰利的内勤部早上可以帮你搞定
in the morning. Don't worry.
不用担心
Okay, I got to get out of here.
好 我要出院
Hey, will you relax? You were just in a car crash.
放松点好吗 你刚出了车祸
I need to find a rental-car place.
我要找一家租车行
Mine's totaled.
我的车不行了
We will get you something tomorrow.
明天我们再给你找
Right now you need to go home.
你现在需要回家休息
I followed Wilson to
之前我跟踪威尔逊
a psychiatrist's office earlier.
到了一个心理医生的办公室
Okay.
是
I'm want to break in, get the doctor's notes,
我想摸进去 取走医生的记录
and see if there's anything I can leverage against Wilson
看能否在威尔逊下一步行动之前
before he makes another play.
找到可以用来对付他的把柄
No, I'll let Hollman know.
不药 我来通知赫尔曼
We will put a team together
我们会召集一个队伍
and be on it as soon as possible.
尽快展开行动
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表