剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Why is he on the move? He's scared.
他为什么转移了 他害怕
He thinks he's been burned.
他觉得自己被发现了
He's enacting exit protocols.
他在执行撤退预案
Annie, you left Joan and Calder at ODNI.
安妮 你把琼和考尔德扔在了局长办公室
I had no choice. Well, if Roger's intel
我别无选择 罗杰的情报
doesn't pan out, they're gonna suspend you.
如果不成功 他们就会停你的职
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Good luck.
好运
You get all that?
都听到了吗
What, they're gonna suspend you for trying to get the truth?
怎么 他们要因为你追查真♥相♥而停你的职吗
There, that's the train right there.
那里 火车就在那里
Excuse me.
借过
There.
那边
I'll go the left.
我去左边
Excuse me.
借过
Roger.
罗杰
Roger.
罗杰
I'm sorry.
抱歉
He came out of nowhere!
他突然跑了出来
Excuse me. Stand back.
借过 后退
Roger!
罗杰
He's gone.
他死了
What about the intel?
情报呢
This is Revelations 19.
这是启示录:19
Freemasons.
共济会
Roger said he respected you
罗杰说在中情局里
more than anyone else at the agency.
他最尊重你
I wish he hadn't died for nothing.
希望他不是白白死掉
I dragged you into this.
我把你拖进来的
Annie...
安妮
We may not be operative and handler anymore,
我们可能不能再是特工和联络人的关系了
but we're still a team.
但我们还是一个团队
Nothing's gonna change that, no matter what happens in there.
没有什么能改变 不管发生什么
I know.
我知道
Yes?
是
Please go in, Miss Walker.
沃克小姐 请进
Where's Calder?
考尔德呢
He's still at Liberty Crossing.
他还在自♥由♥十字架那里
After you disappeared, the DNI was so pissed off
你消失后 情报局长对我们的无组织行为
at our disorganization
非常生气
and Calder's seeming lack of control over his people
考尔德看起来无法管理自己的人
that he asked Calder to defend every decision he's made
他要求考尔德为被任命为临时秘密行动处后
since being named interim DCS.
做出的所有决定辩解
The director made sure to underscore "Interim."
局长强调了是"临时"
He could lose his job, annie.
安妮 他有可能会丢掉工作
I had to go.
我不得不去
I had to find out who Ivan Kravec was really working for.
我必须找出伊万·克拉维茨背后真正的主使者
Besides Nathan Mueller? Yes.
除了奈森·穆勒 没错
But I knew I needed unassailable proof to bring it in.
但我知道我必须有确切的证据才能向局里汇报
And do you have proof?
你拿到证据了
Roger Bennett said he had an FSB file
罗杰·本纳特声称他从俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥的线人处
from a source deep in the russian embassy.
获得了一份绝密的俄联邦安♥全♥局♥文件
Roger Bennett was found with conspiracy theories,
罗杰·本纳特之死与阴谋论有关
nothing relating to Mueller or Chicago.
与穆勒和芝加哥事件没有任何关系
Just because someone has an illness
一个人身体有疾病
doesn't mean they're not valuable.
不代表他没有价值
He gave his life for the agency.
他将生命都献给了中情局
Are we talking about Roger or you now?
我们现在说的是罗杰 还是你
I needed to find the truth.
我一定要找出真♥相♥
Why didn't you let me in, Annie?
为什么你不来找我 安妮
It's because you didn't trust me enough
因为你对我不够信任
to know that I would help you.
认为我不会帮助你
But I would have helped you.
我本可以帮你的
And now we're here.
看看我们现在落到什么地步
You're suspended...
你被停职了
Effective immediately.
立刻生效
Here's your stuff.
这是你的东西
It's not a very big bag,
不是很多
because we weren't together for very long.
毕竟我们在一起也没多久
No, I guess not.
确实没有
You know what really bugs me?
知道最让我不爽的是什么吗
Is that in your version of this story, you're the good guy.
是在你眼中 你是正义的一方
All I wanted to do was find out the truth.
我只不过是想找出真♥相♥罢了
Yeah, well, you found it.
恭喜你找到了
It's what you did with it that bothers me.
但我不喜欢你处理真♥相♥的方式
I wasn't the one keeping secrets
我不是有秘密的那个人
or going behind people's backs.
也没在别人背后做小动作
What is that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
It means that the truth matters to me,
意思是 真♥相♥对我来说很重要
which seems to be a pretty rare quality to find
可如今在我们这份工作中
in this line of work these days.
真♥相♥却越来越少
You turned on Annie because you were angry with me.
你告发安妮是因为你在生我的气
Do you really think I'm that unprofessional?
你真觉得我这么没有职业操守吗
Please. Auggie, I saw you on the street with that girl.
我在街上看到你跟那个女的在一起了 奥吉
That doesn't matter.
这不重要
The point is, you used me.
重要的是 你利用了我
I was just another op.
对你来说 我只是一项任务
It's more complicated than that.
事情不是你想的那么简单
And then you broke it off
然后你跟我分手
because I wasn't necessary anymore.
就因为我已经没有利用价值了
You know, my only mistake in this entire thing
这整件事中 我唯一的失误
is that I trusted you.
就是相信了你
And you hold yourself up like this military man,
你将自己伪装成一个正直的军人
like you're morally superior to all the other langley spies.
比其他兰利的间谍都来得道德高尚
Well, you're not.
但你不是的
You're just like all the rest of them.
你跟其他人没什么不同
Well, look on the bright side. You held on to your job.
往好处看 至少你保住了饭碗
You must be a real glass-half-full kind of guy,
你还真是乐观
'cause to me, any meeting that goes so long
在我看来 任何吃完了午饭
they serve a meal in the middle is bad.
还得继续开的会议都不是好事
Well, it would have been shorter if you played it
如果你能表现得有所不同
a little differently.
或许就不需要这么久了
Differently how?
怎么不同法
By not defending Joan so much.
别那么袒护琼
Walker made her own bed, but Joan--
沃克是自作自受 但琼
It felt like you were protecting her in there,
刚才在里面感觉你在刻意保护她
when you didn't need to.
其实你没必要这么做的
Look, I have my reasons for doing everything I do.
我做任何事情都事出有因
All right. Whatever.
好吧 那随便你了
I'll call you when they have follow-up questions,
如果他们还有其他问题我再找你
which they surely will.
一定会有的
You're back quick.
这么快就回来了
Well, he's sleeping peacefully...
他睡得可香了
unlike his mom.
不像他母亲
Got a lot on my mind.
我有很多事放不下
I know what you're thinking about.
我知道你在想什么
You're thinking about Annie.
你在想安妮
The truth is, you were a fantastic mentor.
事实是 你是个很好的导师
But she's a seasoned operative now.
但她如今已经是经验丰富的老特工了
She--she makes her own decisions.
她有能力自己做决定
It's not Annie's decisions I'm thinking about.
我担心的不是安妮的决定
No?
不是吗
I've just witnessed how quickly we, the agency,
我亲眼目睹 如果你做的决定不合他们意
can turn against our own
中情局有多快
when we don't agree with someone's choices.
就会将矛头指向自己人
You're talking about the Balkans.
你是说巴尔干半岛那件事
You're concerned about your secret getting out.
你担心你的秘密会泄露出去
That's not gonna happen.
这不会发生的
Well, how do you know that?
你怎么能确定
'Cause it was a long time ago, and you were careful.
因为都是很久以前的事了 你也一直很小心
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表