剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
I have to get in to work.
我得去上班了
You're never off the clock, are you?
你永远都处于随时待命的状态 对吧
I'll be back before you know it.
我很快就会回来的
Ivan held up well under questioning, but ultimately,
伊万在接受盘问时 拿捏得当
he saw the benefit of opening up.
但最终 他看到了开口的好处
Oh, I'm sure we made a very persuasive argument.
我敢肯定我们给出了十分有说服力的条件
He admitted to buying CIA intel,
他承认自己曾使用自己名字开的账户
using an account with his name on it.
为中情局购买♥♥过情报
But he was working for someone else.
但他也是为别人效力
Someone in the FSB?
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥的人吗
That was our original expectation as well.
我们之前确实这么想的
But no.
但事实并非如此
It's Faruq Tabrizi,
雇佣他的人是法洛克·塔布齐
head of the terror cell
恐怖组织的头头
responsible for the hotel bombing in Istanbul last year.
去年伊斯坦布尔宾馆爆♥炸♥案的主使
He's becoming a major player throughout the Middle East.
他现在慢慢成为中东地区举足轻重的人物
But we've never had a visual on the guy,
但今晚之前 我们从没见过此人
never known his real identity, until tonight.
也根本不知道他的真实身份
Who is he? Faruq Tabrizi
他是谁 法洛克·塔布齐
is actually Nathan Mueller.
其实就是奈森·穆勒
Mueller?
穆勒
Not only is he an American citizen,
他不只是一名美国公民
but he's also one of us.
他也是我们当中的一员
He's CIA.
他是中情局探员
Mueller worked for 11 years as a high level operative
奈特·穆勒以高级特工的身份
throughout the Middle East.
在中东地区工作了十一年
I remember studying him at the farm.
我在训练营学习时 对他的事迹略有耳闻
He was impressive.
他很厉害
Did you know him?
你认识他吗
No, not personally. But Auggie did.
不 我不认识他 但奥吉认识
We served together on some paramilitary missions back in '05.
05年时 我们曾一起参加准军事任务
I remember something about him going off the grid
我记得他几年前曾经失踪过
a few years back. Do we have any clarity on that?
我们搞清楚状况了吗
He was deep cover in Azerbaijan.
他曾深度潜伏在阿塞拜疆
Then one day, out of the blue,
然后有一天 他突然与联络人
he cut ties with his handlers, disappears.
切断了一切联♥系♥ 消失的无影无踪
Agency's been trying to track him down ever since.
从那之后 局里一直在追踪他的下落
And around that same time, Tabrizi started showing up.
与此同时 塔布齐便出现在视野内
In addition to the Istanbul hotel bombing,
不仅仅是伊斯坦布尔旅馆爆♥炸♥案
he's responsible for suicide attacks in Tehran,
他还对德黑兰 多哈和贝鲁特的
Doha, and Beirut.
自杀袭击负有责任
Ivan says Mueller asked him to drain down his account
伊万说穆勒让他清空自己的账户
and put the money onto prepaid cash cards like these,
然后把钱打在类似这样的预付现金卡上
which he then transferred to a Russian courier,
然后他就把钱转给俄♥罗♥斯♥信使
the same guy you saw him talking to in the embassy.
就是你见到的那个与俄♥罗♥斯♥大使交谈的人
That means the courier
这说明信使
is en route to Mueller with the cards.
带着那些卡 正在见穆勒的路上
Flight records show
航♥空♥记录显示
he landed in Azerbaijan six hours ago.
六小时前他在阿塞拜疆着陆
That's right. So we have to act quickly.
没错 我们必须迅速行动
Annie, you're gonna follow him down--
安妮 你要跟踪他
Joan and I are gonna work on a game plan. Okay.
我和琼要制定一个行动计划 好的
Hey, Auggie.
奥吉
How well did you know Mueller?
你对穆勒有多了解
Back then, I knew him well.
在那个时候 我非常了解他
What was he like?
他是个什么样的人
Smart, driven,
聪明 积极
independent as hell. Definitely a lone wolf, Although
非常独♥立♥ 绝对是个独行侠 虽然
that's not exactly unusual among the best field operatives.
对于最优秀的特工来说 这很正常
Hey, by the way.
另外
how careful have you covered your tracks, health-wise?
你有没有仔细处理你的健康痕迹
Auggie, my career is at stake.
奥吉 我的事业处于险境中
I'm beyond careful. Why?
我安全得不能在安全了 怎么了
NCTC's digging pretty deep on everything.
国家反恐中心对一切都是打破砂锅问到底
I just want to make sure you're covered.
我只是想确认你掩护得很好
Focus on your mission for now.
集中精力于你眼下的任务吧
Annie, we need to get you on a plane as soon as possible.
安妮 我们得尽快把你送上飞机
But there's one more thing I should mention first.
但走前 我还要跟你说一件事
I was told that an operative
有人告诉我 一名特工
needed a security team in the field,
需要一队安全小组来执行任务
but that couldn't possibly be you, could it?
但不可能是你 对吗
Because you only work alone.
因为你永远独自行动
Except when the powers that be consider
除非上级认为
it risky enough to saddle me with backup.
任务危险到必须给我配备后援
Joan Campbell will fully brief you in the DPD.
琼·坎贝尔会在国内安♥全♥部♥给你详述情况
How soon can you have a team assembled?
你集♥合♥一支队伍要多久
Well, we could have wheels up in two, three hours,max.
最多两三小时后就能整装待发
You've got 45 minutes.
你有45分钟
Okay. I'll head up the unit myself.
好 我亲自带队去
That's not necessary.
那就没必要了
I'm sure you've got plenty of capable operatives.
我相信你手下有能力的特工多得是
True. But I don't think it's a coincidence
没错 不过我觉得我们的行动总有交集
that our paths keep crossing.
并不是巧合
This wasn't my idea.
这不是我的主意
I realize that. But I thought
我知道 不过我认为
that I earned your trust in Paris.
在巴黎的时候已经赢得你的信任了
I appreciate what you did for me with Ivan,
很感激你在伊万的事情上帮了我
and I trust your abilities in the field.
我相信你执行任务的能力
And off the field?
除了工作之外呢
There is no off the field.
没有之外
44 minutes and counting.
只剩44分钟了
This is where the courier's bus was headed.
那个信使的车当时就是往这开的
Communities around here are pretty tight-knit.
这一带邻里之间的联♥系♥相当紧密
If a foreigner passed through, then they'd be talking about it.
只要有外国人路过 人们一定会谈论
We need to split up.
我们分开行动
This region's been controlled by warlords for centuries.
这个地区被军阀统治了几个世纪
They're not gonna volunteer information.
他们可不会主动提供情报
Not without a little monetary incentive.
有钱能使鬼推磨
Deep pockets make you an easy mark.
有钱容易被骗
People will sell you whatever lies you're willing to pay for.
为了拿到钱 人们会说你想听的话
You got a better idea?
你有更好的办法吗
A teahouse is like a mob front in Jersey.
在泽西 茶馆就是帮派的阵地
I say we bypass the associates and go straight to the boss.
我们别管那些喽啰 直接去找他们的老大
How do you propose we do that?
该怎么做
Sometimes the best solution is the most obvious.
有时候直截了当最好
Excuse me, uh...
打扰了
I'm looking for a Russian man
我在找一个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
who passed through here some time in the last 24 hours.
经过这里不到一天时间
Look familiar?
见过吗
I was hoping maybe your boss could help me.
我希望或许你们的老大能帮我
I thought that you were supposed to be an expert in languages.
我记得你是个语言专家来着
Yeah, well, you know how many dialects they speak around here?
我是 不过你知道这地方有多少种方言吗
Besides, I was trying to make a scene.
再说 我是想引起注意
Well, I think you succeeded in doing that.
我觉得你成功了
You, come.
你 过来
I hear you're looking for the Russian.
听说你在找那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Yes. I take it you've seen him.
对 看来你见过他了
I have.
没错
It's not safe to travel through these parts
在这地方带着这么多钱到处乱转
with valuables, you know.
并不安全
Where is he now?
他现在在哪儿
I slit his throat.
我割了他的喉
He was asking the wrong questions.
他问错了问题
What questions are those?
什么问题
He was looking for...
他想找
Faruq Tabrizi.
法洛克·塔布齐
Just like you are.
和你们一样
What do you want with Tabrizi?
你们找塔布齐干什么
He's an intruder here.
他是这地方的入侵者
We're not here on business, like the Russian.
和俄♥罗♥斯♥人不一样 我们不是来做生意的
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表