剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
You can start by not calling me Miss Miller.
可以从不叫我"米勒小姐"开始
Ah, but in Paris,
但是在巴黎
this is treating you like a lady.
这是对女士的尊重
I just flew into de Gaulle an hour ago.
我一小时前刚到戴高乐机场
We could discuss this in person.
我们可以见面详谈
But maybe you're busy,
但如果你现在很忙
and I can try you next time I'm in town.
我可以下次再过来找你
Are you tied up this afternoon?
你今天下午很忙吗
I have a meeting, but I could move it.
有个会 不过我可以改个时间
So after we're done here, are you going to vanish again?
这次约会结束的时候 你又要再次消失吗
I might stick around. We'll see.
也许会留下 看情况吧
You like being mysterious.
你喜欢装神秘
Let's drink to that.
敬神秘
It's work.
工作来电
It's Martine.
我是玛汀
Uh, wait. Hold on a second. Just--
等一下 等等
Sure. Yeah, I can be right there.
好 我马上过去
Okay, I-I'll see you soon.
好的 稍后见
My buyer's getting cold feet,
我的买♥♥家临阵退缩
And I'm counting on him for 60 grand.
我还指望靠他挣六万美金呢
What if you forget about your buyer and
不如 你不要再想着你的买♥♥家
spend tonight with me instead?
今晚陪我过吧
I will buy enough guns from you to make up the difference.
作为补偿 我向你买♥♥相应的枪♥支♥
I can't ask you to do that. Please, it's nothing.
我不能要求你这么做 这不算什么
It would be my pleasure.
那将是我的荣幸
I kind of got the impression you were busy tonight.
你给我的印象是 今晚你很忙
We have a cocktail party right after this,
这之后我们有个鸡尾酒派对
but you can be my guest.
你可以当我女伴陪我去
All right.
好吧
Where's the party? Russian embassy.
派对在哪里举♥行♥ 俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥里
Let me, um, call my buyer and tell him I can't make it.
那我先给买♥♥家打个电♥话♥说我去不了了
Auggie, I have a problem.
奥吉 我这出了点问题
What's going on?
怎么了
Ivan just invited me to a party at the Russian embassy.
伊万刚邀我参加一个俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥的派对
We'll be there in about 30 minutes.
我们三十分钟后就要到那里了
I'm blown in Russia.
我的身份在俄♥罗♥斯♥已经暴露了
If they check my fingerprints
如果他们检查我的指纹
or run me through facial recognition,
或者是进行面部识别
I will set off every alarm bell they have.
我就会立刻触发他们的所有警报
Operative Walker will be heading to Russian embasy in about 30 minutes.
沃克探员半小时后会抵达俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥
If we don't clear the way,
如果我们没能为她扫清障碍
Russian intelligence is gonna sweep her up.
俄♥罗♥斯♥情报部门就会把她清出去
We'll be lucky if she's only sent to the Gulag.
投进古♥拉♥格♥集中营 这是最幸运的下场
Dude, I don't mean to be a pessimist here,
老兄 不是我太悲观
but you're talking about pulling a complete retcon
但你要求的可是把一整套身份档案
on three separate systems.
放入三个相互分离的系统中
Fingerprints, facial recognition, I.D.
指纹 面部识别 身份信息
Last FSB hack I did,
上次我们花了一个月时间
we had a month to crack it, man.
才黑进俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥
A half hour?
这次就半小时的时间
It's barely enough time for a patch job.
这刚刚够修复一个补丁
That's why we're not gonna crack it.
所以这次我们不是非法侵入
We're gonna crash it.
我们直接破坏它
What, like an old-school denial-of-service attack?
你是说老派的阻断服务攻击吗
Exactly like that.
没错
Old school. I like old school.
老派作法 我喜欢老派作风
It's vintage.
经典永不过时
Got a profile.
找到一份资料
It's a local system.
这是个局部系统
Oracle SPARC t4-2.
甲骨文数据库 可扩充处理器架构t4-2
Oracle. Got it. I'm gonna hit their filter.
甲骨文的 知道了 我攻击滤波器
Hollman, did you get those bots up and running yet?
赫尔曼 你搞定那些病毒了吗
I've been hitting them with requests for ten minutes already.
十分钟前我就已经开始攻击请求了
then why hasn't it crashed?
为什么还未被攻破
I don't understand. Do you speak english?
抱歉我听不懂 你能说英语吗
Um, can you place your hand here, please?
请把手放在这里
Almost there. We're almost there.
快好了 马上就好
Is there a problem?
有问题吗
Almost there, almost there.
马上就好了 马上就好
Crashed it! All right.
搞定 太好了
Beers are on you, Auggie.
你得请大家喝啤酒 奥吉
Our system seems to be down.
我们的系统好像出问题了
Welcome to the Russian embassy.
欢迎光临俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥
What did you say to him?
你刚刚跟他说了什么
That Paris is nicer than Siberia,
巴黎比西伯利亚条件好太多了
which is where he would be stationed
如果他不让我们进去
if he didn't let us in.
他就会被派到西伯利亚去
How long before the embassy's computer system is back online?
使♥馆♥电脑系统重新上线还要多久
Auggie assures me it'll be down until morning.
奥吉向我保证 最快也就明早
I hope so.
但愿如此
If the FSB catches Walker again,
如果俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥这次再抓到沃克
she's not getting out.
她真就无路可逃了
She knows the risks.
她深知其中的风险
Yeah, she also likes taking them.
没错 她还喜欢铤而走险
Hey, Joan. Calder, you ready?
嗨 琼 考尔德你准备好了吗
Ready and starving.
迫不及待
Where are you guys going?
你们要去哪里
We're eating in. We have to get our ducks
我们要啃外卖♥♥ 我们要为即将到来的
in a row for the upcoming deposition.
法庭作证把一切打理妥当
Hope this doesn't mean more trouble
希望这不会意味着国家情报局
coming down from the DNI.
给我们找更多的麻烦
Oh, Hayley Price is digging into everything,
海莉·普莱斯对一切都打破砂锅问到底
even stuff that doesn't have to do with chicago.
与芝加哥事件无关的事情也难逃她法眼
Well, you'll let me know if I should be worried.
如需特别留意 请告知我
Will do. And you'll let me know
好的 如果巴黎的事态有变化
if the situation on the ground in Paris changes.
请第一时间通知我
I will.
好的
Who are all these people?
这些人是谁
All friends of the ambassador, people important to Russia.
都是大使的朋友 俄♥罗♥斯♥有头有脸的人
Why am I here?
为什么我会出现在这里
Well, you are important to me.
你对我来说很重要
Whatever you said.
随便你说什么吧
Do you know the woman standing behind you?
你认识站在你后面的女人吗
She's staring at us.
她一直盯着我们
Ah, this is my friend, Yana Starkov.
这是我朋友 雅娜·斯塔尔科夫
She's FSB.
她是俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥的人
She's going to want to talk to you.
她有话要跟你说
Why?
为什么
Because she is jealous Russian woman,
因为她是个嫉妒心很重的俄♥罗♥斯♥妇女
and she is my ex-girlfriend.
她刚好是我的前女友
Then maybe both of us should stay away from her.
或许我们两人都该离她远点
Yes.
没错
I'm terrible. Remind me
抱歉 能不能提醒我一下
what's your name again?
你叫什么名字
Martine Miller, Browning Firearms.
玛汀·米勒 布朗宁武器公♥司♥
We met at the White House Correspondents' dinner.
我们在白宫的记者招待会上见过面
Right, of course. I'm sorry.
没错 抱歉
I'm just so bad with names sometimes.
我很不擅长记名字
I'm in sales, Mr. Mcquaid.
我是做销♥售♥的 麦奎德先生
I can't afford to be.
我记不清人名就糟糕了
This is Ryan Mcquaid.
这位是瑞安·麦奎德
I tried to sell his company some weapons last year.
我去年曾试图向他的公♥司♥出♥售♥武器
Oh, some? Try 5,000 P-35s.
一些 那可是五千套P-35
Oh, so you do remember me.
这么说你还记得我
Ivan Kravec, Kredit Krepost.
伊万·克拉维茨 美德银行
I've heard so much about you, Mr. Mcquaid.
久仰大名 麦奎德先生
You should let me know if your bank
如果贵行需要安保顾问
ever needs a security consult.
请联♥系♥我
I mean, you can never be too careful these days.
这年头 小心行事总不为过
I'm starving. I'm gonna get something to eat.
我快饿死了 我去找点东西吃
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表