剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
In the aftermath of the DNI inquest,
在一塌糊涂的
which, let's face it, was a debacle,
国家情报局审查过后
we have some serious questions
我们有一些严峻的问题要问你
about how your operatives respond to your directorship.
关于你手下的特工是如何服从你的管理的
Look, operative Walker stepping out of the DNI meeting--
沃克特工离开国家情报局审查会现场是因为...
I'm not talking about Annie Walker. She is already gone.
我说的不是安妮·沃克 她已经离职了
Then who are you talking about?
那你是在说谁
The DCI believes that Auggie Anderson was involved
局长认为奥吉·安德森也参与了
with Walker's efforts to lie to our agency,
他伙同安妮对局里撒谎
to hide her heart condition.
隐瞒她有心脏病的事实
Now, she may be gone,
她走了
but the questions should be expanded to Anderson.
问题就该落到安德森的头上了
Respectfully, sir,
恕我直言 先生
Auggie Anderson is one of my top handlers.
奥吉·安德森是我手下最顶尖的联络人之一
I've trusted him with a great deal in the past,
过去我曾交托给他许多重要任务
and he's never let me down.
他也从未让我失望
He's also a friend.
我们还是朋友
Well, that's worse.
那就更糟了
Your employee, who's also your friend,
你的职员 也是你的朋友
seems to be lying to you.
好像一直在骗你
So what are you asking me to do?
你要我做什么
I'm not asking you to do anything.
不是我要你做什么
I'm informing you of a potential problem.
我只是告知你一个潜在的问题
How you handle that is up to you.
至于如何处理 就是你的问题了
That's what leadership means.
这就是领导的意义
Can I help you?
有什么事情吗
Uh, yeah, I'm looking for Ryan.
我要找瑞安
Mr. McQuaid is not in right now,
麦奎德先生暂时不在
but I can take a message.
我可以帮你留一张便条
You are? Annie Walker.
请问你是 安妮·沃克
Why don't you come with me? Your office is one level down.
不如你跟我来吧 你的办公室就在楼下
Thanks.
谢谢
And here we are.
就是这了
As soon as you finish your starter paperwork,
等你完成这些入职的文书工作
I have your first assignment--
我这里有你的第一项任务
Risk-assessing 15 skyscrapers in Dubai.
对迪拜的十五座摩天大楼进行风险评估
Now, as a probationary hire,
作为处于试用期的员工
you have a clearance level of one.
你只有一级权限
It's a company policy. There are no exceptions.
这是公♥司♥规定 没有例外
I understand.
我明白
Miss Walker is needed for a meeting.
有个会议 需要沃克女士出席
Excuse me.
失陪
Do you have any idea what this meeting's about?
你知道这个会议的主题是什么吗
It's with great pleasure that I introduce
我十分荣幸地向大家介绍
our newest field operative, Annie Walker.
这位是新来的外勤探员 安妮·沃克
Not another speech!
不要长篇大论地发言
Hey, keep it under an hour, all right?
争取压缩到一小时之内 好吗
I got a plane to catch.
我还要去赶飞机
Pete, if you piss on my god-given gift of oratory again,
皮特 如果你再看不起我的演讲天赋
you'll spend christmas in Mogadishu.
今年圣诞节我就让你在摩加迪休过
I got to see Annie work firsthand on a few operations.
在几次任务中 我看过安妮工作的样子
Working side by side, I witnessed a dedicated patriot
我们曾并肩作战 我见证了一位专注的
who will pursue a target at any cost
爱国者 为达目的不惜一切代价
and a comrade who will gladly share a bourbon with you
同时她也是一位亲切的伙伴 我们曾在
at 10:00 A.M. in a hostile country.
敌国上午十点共享一瓶波旁威士忌
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
we are lucky to have her.
她能来这里工作 是我们的荣幸
Okay, speech is over.
好了 演讲结束
You may now enjoy the coffee and doughnuts.
各位可以享用咖啡和甜甜圈了
Welcome aboard. Thanks.
欢迎入职 谢谢
My first day at the farm they gave me a two-hour lecture
我在中情局农场的第一天 接受了
on the code of conduct.
两个小时的行为准则的教育
We do things differently here.
我们这里不一样
We should speak in the next couple of days
接下来的几天里
about what your first assignment might be.
我们来谈谈你的第一个任务
Okay.
好的
I wish you'd given me the heads-up about this.
我希望你能事先给我一些提示
Well, you knew that Annie was coming over to us.
你知道安妮投靠了我们
But not that you were gonna promote her
但我不知道你会立刻把她提升到
to the field immediately.
外勤探员
This is the right thing. Trust me.
我这么做没错 相信我
Well, I knew we got a fast-track hire,
我知道公♥司♥里火速加盟了一个新人
but I can't believe it's you.
没想到会是你
A lot's changed in the past couple days.
过去几天里发生了很多事情
I know. Joan told me.
我都知道了 琼跟我说了
She's upset. She cares about you.
她很生气 她很关心你
But I get it.
不过我懂你
You're not the only one who left the CIA
离开中情局 在麦奎德安保找到归属感的
and found a home at McQuaid Security.
不止你一个人
Thanks.
谢谢
Welcome aboard.
欢迎你的加入
She's up to something.
她在策划什么事情
You didn't think the private sector would snatch her up?
你认为私营公♥司♥不该把她纳入囊中吗
Mcquaid was just lucky he had a personal connection with her,
麦奎德只是走运 跟她有些私交
Just like he had with me. No, none of this adds up.
跟我一样 这两件事不能混为一谈
Why would she close the chapter on her CIA career so quickly?
她为何如此迅速地了结在中情局的事业
Because your protocol mandated that she be relegated to a desk.
因为你们的协议强制她去做文案工作
You know that doesn't work for Annie.
你知道安妮受不了的
So then why didn't she fight it?
那她为何不奋力反抗
There's got to be something going on.
肯定有些事情发生了
So you think she's running an op on her own?
所以你认为她在自己做任务
Well, this is Annie we're talking about.
我们说的可是安妮
I'll keep an eye on her.
我会留意她
I thought I would have been able to
我以为现在就可以
get into McQuaid's office by now.
进入麦奎德的办公室了
Maybe we should try plan "B."
也许我们应该试试后备计划
What's plan "B"?
后备计划是怎样的
There isn't one.
没有后备计划
Do we need to think of one?
我们要不要现在想一个出来
What are you getting at?
你想说什么
Annie, this just doesn't sound like you.
安妮 这听起来不像你会说的话
Is something going on?
是不是发生了什么事情
There's no problem.
没什么
Okay.
好吧
Costa, I'm back from State.
科斯塔 我从国♥务♥院♥回来了
What's my next meeting?
下面要跟谁会面
I am.
我
You had to make an appointment?
你还需要预约吗
I did. I saw more of you when I worked at the CIA
当然 我在中情局工作的时候
than I do now.
比现在见到你的时间还多
Well, it's my company, and while it doesn't leave me
这是我的公♥司♥ 如果没有太多私人时间
with a lot of personal time, I do what needs to be done.
我只做那些必要的事情
And I-I give it everything that I have.
我为公♥司♥奉献了全部
I know.
我知道
I, uh...
我
I'm wondering why you still haven't given me an assignment.
我想知道 为何你还没给我安排任务
Is it because of my heart,
是因为我心脏的问题
or is there something else?
还是因为别的什么
I am just waiting for the right opportunity.
我只是在等待合适的时机
You were talking in your speech about trust,
你发言的时候讲到了信任
but I feel like you're holding something back.
但我感觉你隐瞒了一些事情
You know what? You're right.
你说的没错
I should have found you something. So I'm gonna do that right now.
我本应给你找些东西 我现在就找
Is that the stuff from Venezuela?
那是委内瑞拉的那瓶吗
The very same.
正是
Would you like a drink?
你想喝一杯吗
I would love one.
十分乐意
You know,
你知道
I hope that you have a little time,
我希望你有时间
because this is the kind of stuff that you need to sip.
因为这是需要细细品味的美酒
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表