剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
We're here to take Tabrizi down.
我们是来抓塔布齐的
In that case...
如此说来
I won't stop you.
我不会妨碍你们
Where can we find him?
哪里能找到他
He and his men move around a lot.
他和他的手下常换地方
But I've heard rumors lately that he's in the Goy Dere.
不过最近我听说他在戈伊岱立
Goy Dere... It's something
戈伊岱立 这是
the Northern Azeri people say, not my dialect.
北阿塞拜疆语 不是我说的方言
But it means "The blue valley."
意思是"蓝谷"
Where is that? The lowlands east of here
那地方在哪儿 这里低谷的东边
are known for their blue puschkinia flowers
就是以春天的蓝条海葱花
in the spring.
而闻名的
I can send one of my men to guide you if you want.
愿意的话 我可以派一个手下带你们去
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, if you do find him,
对了 你们要是真找到了他
You'd better put a bullet in his head.
最好给他脑袋钉一颗子弹
Ivan's intelligence proved to be reliable.
伊万的情报经过了证实 准确无误
The courier was, in fact, en route to Nathan Mueller
那个信使实际上正在给奈森·穆勒
with the cash cards.
送提款卡的路上
What do we know about Mueller's location?
穆勒的位置 有什么消息
According to Annie's source, he may be hiding
根据安妮的线报 他可能藏在
in a remote valley,
一处偏远的山谷
but the situation's extremely volatile.
不过情况极不稳定
The goal is still capture and extraction,
行动目标还是抓捕和撤离
but we should be prepared for all options moving forward.
我们得准备好后续的所有情况
You want me to contact CTC and NSC?
要我联♥系♥反恐中心和国安委吗
Yeah. Start working on securing their approvals.
对 开始为获得他们的批准做工作
Thank you, everyone.
谢谢大家
Legal called back,
法律顾问回电了
and your 9:00 A.M. got pushed to noon tomorrow.
您早上九点被推迟到了明天中午
Also, there's a little snafu at the Russian embassy.
另外 俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥有点小混乱
One of the diplomats was arrested with a call girl.
他们的一位外交官和一名应♥召♥女郎被捕了
He'll be fine. He's got immunity.
他不会有事的 他有豁免权
Thanks for the update.
谢谢你的汇报
Joan.
琼
Calder, we both know who this woman is.
考尔德 我们都知道这女人是谁
I told you, Joan, I'm past all that.
琼 我说过了 已经过去了
Are you?
是吗
Yeah. I appreciate your concern, I do.
是的 谢谢你的关心
And I'm sorry she got arrested, but it's not my problem.
她被逮捕 我很遗憾 但与我无关
I'm glad to hear that.
听到你这么说我就放心了
I think you dodged a bullet.
我觉得这次你是躲过了一劫
Keep me posted on those approvals.
批准的事 时向我汇报
Will do.
好的
So this is the Blue Valley.
这就是湛蓝谷吗
It could take weeks to search an area this size.
搜查这么大的区域得花上几周时间
We don't have weeks.
我们可没有几周的时间
Mueller could move again before that.
穆勒可能会再次发动袭击
Then we're gonna need a hell of a lot more boots on the ground.
那我们需要大量的人力
This area isn't deserted.
这不是荒芜之地
There's farmers and shepherds here.
这里有农户和牧羊人
It's not the ideal place for someone
不是想要深藏暗处的人
looking to hide in the shadows.
首选的藏身之地
What are you thinking?
你有什么主意
Hasad said Tabrizi was in the Goy Dere,
哈萨说塔布齐藏在湛蓝谷里
but he admitted that wasn't his native dialect.
但他承认这不是他的母语
Goy means blue, but it also means sky.
"Goy"代表湛蓝 但也有天空的意思
So maybe we're looking in the wrong place.
也许我们找错地方了
Is there a valley past that mountain?
这山后有还有山谷吗
What's beyond those peaks? Valley, yes.
那些山峰后面是什么 有山谷
No one go. Too dangerous.
没人会去那 太危险了
Can you take us there? No.
你能带我们过去吗 不行
Hasad said you'd help us find Tabrizi.
哈萨说你会帮我们找到塔布齐
Okay, forget the guided tour.
好吧 导游的事情先放放
Maybe you can take us to the base of the mountain
也许你能带我们到山脚下
and tell us the best way up.
给我们指出最佳的上山路线
I guess those deep pockets do come in handy.
有钱果然能使鬼推磨
Well, sometimes the best option is the most obvious.
有时最好的选择 就是最明显的选择
Auggie. Tony.
奥吉 托尼
How's it going?
最近怎样
It's good to see you. Long time.
很高兴见到你 好久不见
How are things at the State Department?
你在国♥务♥院♥混得怎么样
Uh, pretty good. It's a little...
还不错 略为有点...
Little dry, though, you know?
有点沉闷 你懂的
It's not like the old days, out in the field.
跟以前没法比 在战场上挥洒热血
Yeah, that's why I called you.
是的 所以我才会打给你
I wanted to talk to you about Nate Mueller.
我想跟你谈谈奈特·穆勒的事
Mueller?
穆勒
What happened? He come back in?
发生什么事了 他回来了吗
Believe me, I'd tell you if I could.
相信我 要是能说 我一定毫无保留
I know how close you guys used to be.
我知道你们以前关系很铁
Yeah, he saved my ass back in Kandahar and Darcheli.
是啊 他在坎大哈和达切利都救过我的命
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么
You remember when he went deep cover a couple years ago?
你记得他在几年前开始执行卧底任务的时候
Something was...off with him.
看起来有点...不对劲
He was under a lot of stress.
他当时的压力很大
He was always under stress. That was the job.
他一直都生活在重压下 干这行都这样
But it never seemed to get to him before.
但以前他可不会受这么大影响
He was tough. Yeah, exactly.
他的确坚强 没错
So he wouldn't just go off the grid for nothing, right?
他不会毫无理由地失踪 不是吗
His wife left him.
他妻子离开了他
He had a kind of... breakdown after that.
在那之后 他有点...崩溃
He never said anything. He hid it from the agency.
他从没提过 他把这事瞒着局里
I mean, hell, wouldn't you? Yeah.
换了你也会瞒着 不是吗 也是
He didn't want to get pulled from the field.
他不想被取消外勤资格
Yeah.
没错
He threw himself back in twice as hard afterward.
在那之后 他比以前要热心工作好几倍
Beyond that, who knows what happened?
除此之外 谁知道发生什么事了
Do you really think losing his wife
你真的觉得失去他的妻子
was enough to radicalize him?
足以让他变得如此激进吗
May have been enough to open the door.
也许足以激发质疑
I think he blamed the agency for his relationship problems.
我想他是把感情失败怪在组织头上了
That explains why he cut ties.
所以他才切断了一切联♥系♥
And the more he pushed people away,
他越是把人们推开 隔绝联♥系♥
the less connected he was to his old life.
跟以前的生活的联♥系♥就变得越少
Eventually, he may have just crossed a line
最终 他可能会越界
he couldn't uncross.
酿成无法弥补的大错
We have miles to go,
我们还得走好几英里
so I'll call you if we find anything.
有新进展我会打给你
Yeah.
好
Scout.
侦察兵
You okay? Yeah, I'm good.
你还好吗 没事 我没事
What do you need? Shit.
你要找什么 该死
What do you need?
你要找什么
Your meds, your needles, what.
你的药 针药还是什么
Must have been crushed during your fight.
肯定在刚才的打斗中弄坏了
Everything all right?
没事吧
Yeah, yeah, it's good. Just check the perimeter.
没事 你去守住防线
Just give us a moment.
等我们一会儿
Okay. Here, here, here.
有了 来 来
You ready? Yeah.
你准备好了吗 好了
You know, I was reading some new studies
我曾看到有新的研究表明
where they're using corticosteroids to
可以用类固醇
reduce inflammation in myocarditis.
减轻心肌炎的症状
I mean, it's not a cure-all, but it sounded promising.
虽然不能完全治愈 但应该有点帮助
You've been researching my heart condition?
你研究我的心脏病干嘛
Well, after Venezuela, I did some reading up, yeah.
从委内瑞拉回来后 我看了点报告
They're still in the testing phases, but...
这项研究还在实验阶段 但...
the results are promising.
实验结果相当乐观
Thank you. Sure.
谢谢 不客气
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表