剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
We have an off-book facility there.
在那有一处秘密办公处
You'll meet with the chief.
你直接跟那负责人见面
He'll get you set up.
他会为你准备一切
I understand.
我明白了
Hold up.
等等
Don't think we're finished here.
别以为这事就完了
Walker.
沃克
Welcome.
欢迎
I'm Charles Schinderman.
我是查尔斯·辛德曼
Auggie Anderson spoke very highly of you.
奥吉·安德森对你评价很高
I hope so.
但愿吧
He was the best man at my wedding.
他是我婚礼的伴郎
Guy gives a hell of a toast.
他的婚礼致辞说得太好了
I'm sorry about the mess.
很抱歉这里这么乱
This is my wife's car.
这是我妻子的车
Mine is in the shop with a timing-belt issue.
我的车送去店里检修皮带了
Let's get you to the facility.
送你去办公处吧
I didn't think Khalid Ansari would risk coming stateside.
没想到卡里德·安萨里会冒险回来
One of the most wanted men in financing terror
他出资支持恐怖活动 被很多国家通缉
pings inside the loop...
却忽然出现
something big's gonna happen.
一定会出大事
My file says that you were the one
档案介绍说正是你
that turned him against his father.
让他跟父亲反♥目♥了
I just gave Khalid some facts.
我只是给他提供了一些信息
He killed his father all on his own.
弑父是他自己的选择
Where are we at now?
现在情况如何
Right now we're trying to figure out
我们正在试图查清
how he got in the country,
他是怎么进入国界的
What alias he may be using,
他用了什么身份
who he's contacted.
联♥系♥过谁
We're canvassing the muslim community trying to figure out
我们正在排查所有穆♥斯♥林♥社区
who may be harboring him. That's not his style.
试图找出他的藏身之处 那不是他的风格
Show his picture around some of the luxury hotels.
让那些高档酒店看看他的照片
The ones who are most discreet about high-end pros.
他对高档事物有着很严苛的喜好
He likes white girls,
他喜欢白人妞
probably used a western name.
可能用了西方的名字
So here we are,
我们到了
home sweet off-book home.
亲切的特殊办公处
You can drop your gear here and make yourself comfortable.
你可以把东西放在这里 四处熟悉一下
Scratch that.
当我没说
We've located Khalid.
我们找到了卡里德
He's at the Bradham hotel.
他在普拉多翰酒店
Nice instincts, Walker.
你的直觉不错 沃克
What are we looking at?
情况如何
Bell captain says he checked into room 8273
服务员领班说大概一小时前
about an hour ago.
他住进了8273房♥间
All right, let's keep it low profile.
好的 行动低调点
Four guys inside the hotel.
派四个人进去
No guns unless we have to.
除非必要不要带枪
You're with us.
你跟我们走
You two seal off the exits.
你们两个把出口封好
Jacob.
雅各布
Khalid.
卡里德
Stop.
等等
Annie Walker of the C.I.A.
中情局的安妮·沃克
Of course it's you.
当然是你了
I'm such a fool.
我怎么这么蠢
Put the gun down.
放下枪
I can protect you. You can protect me?
我可以保护你 你能保护我
Then tell them to put their guns down!
那你叫他们放下枪啊
Tell them!
快啊
Put your guns down.
把枪放下
Put 'em down.
快放下
You know me well enough to know that what I say is true.
你很了解我 应该知道我说的话句句属实
There's a way out of this.
这件事很好解决
You put the gun down.
你放下枪
You tell me what you're doing in Chicago,
告诉我你来芝加哥干什么
and we will walk out of here together.
然后我们一起离开这里
You don't know?
你不知道吗
Then I'm an even bigger fool.
那我真是蠢得离谱了
Know what, Khalid?
知道什么 卡里德
You think you're in control.
你认为你有能力吗
If these people could do this to me,
如果这些人可以这么对我
What chance do you think you have?
你凭什么觉得自己有机会
What people, Khalid?
什么人 卡里德
Khalid.
卡里德
They've given me no choice.
他们让我别无选择
Go.
动手
3 teams come for the body including possessions.
会有人来带走尸体以及他的随身物品
I'll order up your charter back to D.C. for you.
我会让人把你的许可证送去地检局
You made a mistake back there.
你当时不该那样做
What? Saving your life?
什么 不该救你吗
I knew Khalid Ansari,
我了解卡里德·安萨里
and I knew he wasn't gonna shoot me.
我知道他不会对我开枪
Besides, he never would have got a shot off before me anyway,
再说 我也不会让他先射伤我
and now we have nothing.
现在线索断了
I don't know you,
我不了解你
but I wasn't about to let you die.
但我也不打算让你送死
You're right. You don't know me.
你说得没错 你根本不了解我
I don't quit.
我从不放弃
Now, let's go back to the facility
现在 回办公处吧
and figure this out.
把事情查清楚
Auggie.
奥吉
Joan.
琼
I thought your maternity leave ends next week.
你的产假不是休到下周吗
Yes, but Annie happened this week,
对 但是安妮这周回来了
and now Khalid 25 minutes ago.
25分钟前卡里德也出现了
She's doing all right.
她还好
She's a different operative now.
她现在已经不一样了
She was in and out of here so fast, I didn't even seen her.
她来了又很快离开 我都没看见她
Yeah, her and Charlie are drilling down
是啊 她跟查理负责调查
on Khalid's purpose in Chicago.
卡里德来芝加哥的目的
Good. Keep me posted.
好 有情况随时通知我
I'm meeting with the D.C.I. right now.
我现在去跟中情局领导见面
Well, give them crap for only spending five minutes
好 记得好好说说他们
at the agency Christmas party, would you?
圣诞节晚会居然只出现了五分钟
I most certainly will not.
我绝对不会的
Auggie?
奥吉
Yeah?
怎么
What do you think Annie was up to
你觉得过去这几个月里
for the last few months?
安妮做了什么
She's being pretty vague.
她什么也不肯说
She says she was at the beach the whole time.
她说自己一直在海滩那边
And you believe her? No.
你信吗 不信
And what about you two?
你们之间怎么样了
Keeping things balkanized.
一♥码♥归一♥码♥[巴尔干半岛化]
Operative and handler, just like old times.
我们还是特工和负责人的关系 一如既往
Interesting analogy.
这种想法真不错
I worked in the Balkans.
我在巴尔干半岛工作过
It was complicated.
情况很复杂
Well, this isn't gonna be.
不会再复杂了
Okay.
好吧
Wish me luck. Good luck.
祝我好运吧 好运
We found $800,000 in u.S. Bills
我们在卡里德行李箱的内衬里
stuffed into the lining of Khalid's suitcase.
找到了八十万美元现金
Saudi spy service, they don't stand on ceremony,
沙特的间谍人员 他们才不会客气
so we had them raid Khalid's condo in Riyadh.
我们派人突袭了卡里德位于利雅得的公♥寓♥
Contents of a safe there
通过在公♥寓♥保险箱里找到的资料
led us to one local contact.
我们找到了当地联络人
Borz Altan,
博尔兹·埃尔顿
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表