剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Questions about what?
什么问题
Oh, just questions that only he can answer.
只有他能回答的问题
I need you to be more specific than that.
我需要你再说详细一点
I can't be more specific than that.
抱歉 只能告诉你这么多
Well, then no deal.
既然这样 没门
Look, you're down here alone with no back-up.
你独身一人来到这里 没有任何后援
You're--you need my help.
你需要我的帮助
We already proved that with the Imam.
刚刚跟伊玛目的交涉 已经证明了我的话
I need your help? It's okay, you can admit it.
我需要你的帮助 你就承认吧
No man--or woman--is an island.
没有任何人可以成为与世隔绝的孤岛
Okay, great.
好的 很好
I can find Borz on my own. Okay, good luck with that.
我一个人就能找到博尔兹 祝好运
You always roll four deep, like this?
你总这样带着四个人到处行动吗
Depends.
看情况
It's hard to blend in with this much muscle.
一群肌肉男很难混进去吧
You show me anyone in this country who isn't flexing
你放眼望去 这个国家哪个人不是
at least three bodyguards. I am blending in.
随便就能撂倒三个保镖 我能混进去
Hey, happy hunting.
狩猎愉快
Senor, dos mas.
先生 要两个[西语]
Auggie, it's me.
奥吉 是我
I need you to tell me where you think I am.
告诉我 你认为我现在身处何方
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Mcquaid's got my phone.
麦奎德有我的手♥机♥
Mcquaid's in Maracaibo?
麦奎德的人在马拉开波
I didn't know he still went into the field like that.
没想到他还是去了那地方
He's CEO--he's got plenty of operatives at his disposal.
他是老板 手下有很多人可以处理这事
Yeah, he's got a few of those down here, too.
是的 他在这边也安排了几个人
How far ahead of me is he?
他现在距我多远
Let's see. About two miles.
我看一下 大约两英里
Just stay on route 3.
你沿着三号♥公路开就行了
He found something out at Masjid Mosque.
他在清♥真♥寺那里发现了一些线索
I know he did. We contract out
我知道 我们每年承包给麦奎德
millions of dollars of work a year to Mcquaid.
上百万美元的业务
He knows we're his bread and butter.
他知道我们是他们的衣食父母
Why would he get in our way
既然有危害公♥司♥业务的风险
if it might jeopardize his business?
他为何要出来阻碍我们的工作
He asked me to join forces.
他提出要跟我合作
He said all he needed was to talk to Borz for an hour, alone.
他说他就想与博尔兹独处交谈一小时
What'd you say? I said no.
你怎么回应的 我拒绝了
He can't be trusted.
他这人不可信
Once upon a time, you would have smiled, taken him up on his offer,
曾几何时 你微笑着采纳了他的提议
and figured the rest out when you got there.
然后才考虑接下来的对策
You can't bargain with guys like Mcquaid.
跟麦奎德这样的人没办法讨价还价的
He's not wired like us.
他不像我们这样好说话
I made the right call, Auggie.
我的选择没错 奥吉
Did Auggie read you in on what's going on in Venezuela?
奥吉有没有向你报备委内瑞拉发生的事情
You mean Mcquaid? Your husband's new boss
你是说麦奎德 你丈夫的新上司
is creating a big problem down there.
正在制♥造♥一个大♥麻♥烦
You're wondering how he knew about Chicago?
你好奇他到底是如何获悉芝加哥的情况
How he knew about Chicago,
他如何获悉芝加哥的情况
how he beat us to Maracaibo,
他如何抢在我们前面到达马拉开波
The whole thing.
所有的一切
Are you insinuating I said something to Arthur?
你是不是在暗示我向亚瑟泄了密
I'm not. Honestly.
老实说 我真没有
In fact, I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
我确信这就是一个巧合
But people here are taught
但是 这里的人们被教导
not to believe in coincidences.
不要相信巧合
So what do you want me to do?
你想要我怎样
Tried calling over there. Got stonewalled.
试着打电♥话♥过去 但不要说太多
Mcquaid's number two, Caitlyn Cook.
麦奎德的二号♥人物 凯特琳·库克
Do you know her? No.
你认识她吗 不认识
Lucky for you.
你是幸运的
She's not that easy to get along with.
她不太好相处
Anyway, I hate putting you in this position, Joan,
虽然我不想让你难做 琼
But I need you to find out from Arthur what you can
但我要你尽可能多地从亚瑟那里打探消息
about Mcquaid's intentions.
看看麦奎德的目的何在
It's his first day there.
他才第一天到那里
阿灵顿水晶城
麦奎德安保公♥司♥
Your office is right this way.
你的办公室在这边
I wasn't sure if you wanted a desk with a return or not.
我不太确定定你是否喜欢可以旋转的椅子
And we went with the aeron chair, but if you have
我们配了一把大班椅 如果你有
another preference, then we can certainly order something else.
特殊的偏好 我们可以帮你订
No, I'm sure that will be fine.
不必 我觉得很好了
Here we are.
到了
Ah...will you excuse me? I have to take this.
抱歉失陪一下 我得接这个电♥话♥
Certainly. I will check on you later.
没问题 稍后我再来找你
Thank you. Hey.
谢谢
Hi. How's your first day?
第一天上班怎么样
Furniture's nice.
办公设备不错
Not sure about anything else, though.
其他的情况还不好说
I do miss Mack.
我很想麦克
Tell me about it. Um...
可不是吗
Listen, I want to preempt
在我问你问题之前
what I'm about to ask you with an apology.
我想先声说抱歉
This is not a position I wanted to put you in.
我也不想让你为难
What is it? What can you tell me about
怎么了 关于麦奎德在委内瑞拉
what Mcquaid is doing in Venezuela?
的目的 你有什么可以告诉我的
Well, I thought he was in Brussels on a business trip,
我认为他现在在布鲁塞尔出差
So not a word. What can you tell me?
说来话长 你能告诉我什么
Less than that.
这我都不知道
You know what?
直到吗
Never mind, just--
还是算了
Just forget I asked, okay?
就当我没问过 好吗
Asked what?
问什么
Think you can leave work early enough to be home for dinner?
你能早点下班回家吃晚饭吗
I think I can make that happen.
我觉得这个办得到
亚瑟·坎贝尔
麦奎德安保公♥司♥
Great.
太好了
Thank you
谢谢你
I love you
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Annie, GPS puts Mcquaid's truck
安妮 全球定位系统显示麦奎德的车
in Plaza Mayor.
停在马约尔广场
Got it. Maybe they found Borz.
收到 也许他们找到了博尔兹
Borz!
博尔兹
We need him alive. We need him caught.
我们要活的 我们要抓住他
What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥到底在做什么
He had a gun. He could have killed the target.
他有枪 他有可能杀掉目标
How many times do I have to explain myself, OK?
你们要我解释多少次
I mean, if I wanted to kill him, he'd be killed.
如果我想杀他 他早就死了
Yes, I'm that good a shot. Yeah,
我枪法就是这么好 也许吧
not good enough To keep him from running.
但你的枪法不足以阻止他逃跑
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
I have to go and I.D. the body
趁他们还没把尸体送进停尸房♥
before they take it to the morgue.
我得赶紧去确认尸体身份
That's Borz's only known contact.
那是博尔兹已知的唯一联♥系♥人
Well, you better make it quick,
你最好动作快点
because the police are probably all over it by now.
因为警♥察♥可能已经到处都是了
Senorita. Senorita!
女士 女士
Senorita.
女士
Senorita...
女士
Give me your I.D. Oh, uh...
请出示身份证件 好
Here.
给
No.
没有
Do you have anything else in your pockets?
你口袋里还有其他东西吗
Um, yeah, uh, just this.
没了 就这个
Okay. Will you follow me please?
好吧 请跟我来
Uh, sure.
好的
No.
不行
Auggie. Police scanners in Maracaibo
奥吉 马拉开波的警方监控显示
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表