剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
He said that they think
他说政♥府♥认为
that I had something to do with the Chicago attack.
我与芝加哥袭击有关
Why would they think that?
他们为什么会这么想
I don't know.
我不知道
I think I'm being set up.
我想我被人陷害了
Come inside.
进来吧
No matter what happens, Annie,
无论发生什么 安妮
I want you to know that I'm innocent.
我只想告诉你 我是无辜的
You know that, right? Of course.
你知道的 对吧 当然
I mean, I-I have some enemies, but...
我是有不少敌人 但
what are you doing?
你这是干什么
I'm taking you in.
我要抓你回去
How could you think that I did this?
你怎么会认为是我做的
I saw Allen Langer at your house that morning.
那天早上我在你家看到了艾伦·兰格
He's an employee of mine.
他是我的手下
I know he works for Flint.
我知道他效力于弗林特小组
You had him kill Roger Bennett
你让他杀死了罗杰·本纳特
after he found out the truth about Chicago.
就因为他发现了芝加哥事件的真♥相♥
Chicago?
芝加哥事件
Are you saying that Allen was involved in Chicago,
你是说艾伦与芝加哥袭击有关
or is he saying that I was?
还是他说我与此事有关
He didn't have to.
不用他说
I found the bunker where you planned the attack.
我发现了你策划袭击的地堡
Annie, I have no idea what you're talking about.
安妮 我不知道你在说些什么
What bunker? Ah, step back.
什么地堡 别过来
Okay.
好吧
Someone is setting me up.
我是被人陷害的
And after everything that I've seen,
而就目前一切看来
that someone could be you.
那个人很可能就是你
Me?
我
You coming to my company three days ago,
就在三天前你加入了我公♥司♥
and this situation can't be a coincidence.
这绝对不是巧合
You know, a spy's tool of last resort is his intuition,
间谍的终极武器就是直觉
and my gut is telling me to trust you.
我的直觉让我相信你
And now I'm asking you
现在我也请求你
to trust your intuition.
相信你的直觉
You have the best instincts of anyone that I have ever met.
你是我见过的人中直觉最准的
Don't ignore them now.
别忽视它们
Think about every moment that you have shared with me.
想想每段你我共处的时光
I mean, that is real...
那都是真的
not this.
但这不是
Don't, Ryan.
别想走 瑞安
If you think...
如果你真认为
that I am capable of this atrocity,
我做得出这种惨无人道的暴行
then shoot me...
那尽管开枪
because I'm not gonna spend the next six months
因为我绝不会让陷害我的人得逞
in some dungeon at Langley waiting for whoever set me up
把我关进兰利的某个地牢六个月
to carry out the rest of their plan.
来完成他剩下的计划
I have to get to the bottom of this.
我必须查出事情真♥相♥
What the hell is going on?
这到底怎么一回事
You really believe McQuaid Security
你真的认为麦奎德安保
is behind Chicago?
是芝加哥事件幕后主使
If you'll pardon me for a second, Joe,
恕我直言 乔
my responsibility is to the truth.
我的职责是找出真♥相♥
Auggie Anderson and Annie Walker uncovered the truth
奥吉·安德森和安妮·沃克找出了
about McQuaid's involvement, while the rest of us,
麦奎德参与袭击的真♥相♥ 而我们其他人
myself included, were ready to close a case
包括我 都已准备好结掉一宗
that had yet to be solved.
还没有找出真♥相♥的案子
I won't reprimand Auggie. He's too valuable.
我不会处罚奥吉 他太重要了
All right.
好吧
I will be sure to let the DCI know how you feel.
我会确保让局长了解你的想法的
You do that.
最好如此
Have him give me a call if he has any questions.
如果有什么问题 让他给我打电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来迟了
Hey. You okay? Yeah. Just a little traffic.
你还好吗 没事 有点堵车
Look, I hate to do this, but I got to cut out.
虽然很不情愿 但我必须排除每个人的嫌疑
What's going on?
发生什么了
Someone tipped McQuaid off about the manhunt.
有人将抓捕行动通知了麦奎德
He's in the wind.
如今他已经失去踪迹
I got to get back to Langley
我得回兰利
and help Calder with the dragnet.
帮考尔德组织拖网行动
Now, we've cut him off from all of his resources,
我们已经冻结了他所有财产
so he may be reaching out to people he thinks he can trust.
所以他可能会去找那些值得信赖的人
You think he'd try to contact you?
你觉得他会联♥系♥你吗
No. He's got to know what side I'm on by now.
不可能 他肯定已经知道我的立场了
Annie,
安妮
I shouldn't have thought you were compromised.
我不该怀疑你的
You did great work.
这次多亏了你
I'll let you know when we find him.
找到他我会通知你的
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表