剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
It was my impression this op was just between the two of us.
我还以为这任务只有我们俩参与
I'm guessing you hit McQuaid up for the guy shadowing me?
我的那个保镖也是你让麦奎德给派的吧
How'd you find out?
你怎么发现的
My spidey sense was tingling,
间谍的直觉
So I had Barber pull up street-cam footage from outside my place.
所以我让巴伯调出了我家外面的街景摄像
I just want to make sure you're protected.
我只是想确保你的人身安全
I didn't ask you to do that. I know.
我没让你这么干 我知道
All right, let's see what we can find on Britta Kaplan.
看看能查出什么关于布莱塔·卡普兰的情报
She's from Johannesburg.
她来自约翰内斯堡[南非]
She doesn't have a big social-media presence.
她在社交网络上不甚活跃
That's not enough for an approach.
要跟她接触这些情报可不够
And I got to say, it's gonna take me a while
老实说 没了我常用的设备
to get anything useful without my usual tech.
找有用的情报得花上一段时间
Yeah, which is why I'm thinking
是的 所以我打算
of breaking into her apartment.
潜入她家里看看
What about the FSB agent shadowing her?
那个跟踪她的俄♥罗♥斯♥联安局特工怎么办
I'll stay off her radar.
我不会让她发现的
Did you work in the Balkans during the Yugoslav Wars?
南斯拉夫战争期间你是驻职在巴尔干半岛吗
Yes.
是的
Were you stationed in Kosovo
从98年3月到99年2月
from March '98 through February '99?
你是驻职在科索沃吗
Yes. During that time,
是的 在那期间
were you involved in training members of the KLA,
你曾训练过KLA的成员吗
also known as the Kosovo Liberation Army?
也就是科索沃解♥放♥军♥
Yes, per my assignment.
是的 那是我的职责
"Yes" Or "No" answers only, please.
你只需回答"是"或"不是"
I'm not sure if you're aware,
不知道你是否清楚
but I did my annual polygraph two months ago.
但我在两个月前已经做过年度测谎了
I'd like to know what this is about.
我想知道这次你们是为何而来
I'm just here to ask questions.
我只是来问几个问题而已
Ready to continue?
准备好继续了吗
Who is it? Auggie, it's Ryan Mcquaid.
是谁 奥吉 我是瑞安·麦奎德
I'm not at the CIA right now, so I can't offer you a contract.
我被中情局停职了 帮不了你什么
Oh, so you'd give me a contract.
原来你还愿意帮我呢
That's good to know.
这可是好消息
Listen, while you're here,
既然你都来了
you want to introduce me to my babysitter?
要给介绍一下我的保姆吗
Hey, Pete. Come meet Auggie.
皮特 来认识下奥吉
Hey, Auggie. Pete.
你好 奥吉 皮特
Thanks, Pete. Back to your post.
谢了 皮特 回你的岗位上去吧
You mind if I come in? I brought you something.
能让我进去一下吗 我给你带了点东西
Oh, come on in, man.
请进吧
I hope it's not too forward of me showing up like this,
希望我冒然前来没有对你造成太大的困扰
bearing gifts.
我可没空手来哦
Guess it depends on what it is.
那要看礼物是什么了
It's a military-grade laptop
一台♥军♥用级别的手提电脑
that conforms to FIPS-140 cryptography standards.
符合140级联邦信息处理标准的解密配置
I even had it retrofitted with
我还更新了一下设置
a refreshable braille display.
加入了盲文显示系统
Let's call it an early birthday present.
把这当做提前的生日礼物吧
Well, I'm not big on birthdays, but I'll take it.
虽然我不爱过生日 但这礼物我收下了
Figured a guy who can hack as well as you can
我想像你这样技术高♥强♥的黑客
might want to take it for a spin.
也许会喜欢这样的设备
Why are you really here, McQuaid?
你来的真正目的是什么 麦奎德
I just want to make sure that Annie has
只是想确保安妮
the best available resources backing her up.
有最好的后方支援
Well, I assure you she does.
我向你保证 她一定会有的
Thanks for the gear.
谢谢你送的设备
Don't mention it.
不客气
If you need anything else, just let me know.
如果你还需要别的东西 尽管开口
I found a rejection letter
我找到一封《马尔默化学期刊》
for an article Britta wrote from Malmo Chemical Journal.
拒绝刊登布莱塔文章的信件
I could use that as an intro, say I'm on the board.
我可以从这入手 说我是期刊董事会的人
Operatives usually have to prep for months
特工通常要经过数月的准备
before they can understand the advanced chem lingo
才能熟悉各类高级的化学术语
needed to pull that off.
以完成这样的任务
Well, chemists just don't talk about formulas.
化学家又不是只会说公式
No, but, honestly, right now I'm more concerned about Olga.
是不会 但现在我更担心的是奥尔佳
You said she pulled a bug out of Britta's apartment?
你说她从布莱塔的公♥寓♥里找出了一个窃听器
Yeah, but we already knew she was surveilling Britta.
是的 但我们已经知道她在监视布莱塔了
Nah, this is bigger than that.
不仅如此 事态比想象中要复杂
I'm accessing some classified FSB intel...
我找到了机密的俄♥罗♥斯♥联安局情报
D.I.A. has a file on Olga.
国防情报局里有奥尔佳的档案
How'd you manage that?
你怎么找到的
McQuaid-- he brought me some tech.
麦奎德给我带了点设备来
He did? That was thoughtful.
是吗 够贴心的
Come on, you knew.
别装了 你早就知道了
Auggie. It's fine.
奥吉 没事
Turns out it's decent hardware.
这设备还真不错
But according to D.I.A.,
但据国防情报局资料显示
Olga recently graduated to wet work for the FSB...
奥尔佳最近开始接联安局的暗♥杀♥任务
four suspected kills in the last six months,
近六个月来有四宗可疑暗♥杀♥案件
three in Rotterdam, one in Kiev.
三起在鹿特丹 一起在基辅
I'm sending you the file right now.
我把档案发给你
She may not be there just to keep tabs on Britta.
她的任务可能不只是监视布莱塔
If she's here to kill her, what is she waiting for?
如果她是来杀她的 那在等什么呢
I mean, why hasn't she done it yet?
为什么迟迟不动手
Well, maybe she's working on something else for Belenko.
也许她还在为贝兰科研制新的药物
Then I need to find out what that is.
我得查清她在研制些什么
I'm going to fast-track this.
我得加快任务的进程
No, hey, you need to hang back,
不行 你得谨慎点
at least until we can get someone else
至少得等我们安排好
on the ground there to provide backup.
当地的后方支援
Auggie, we don't have time for that.
奥吉 我们没时间了
Annie, there is an FSB assassin in the mix.
安妮 俄♥罗♥斯♥联安局的杀手在虎视眈眈
The reason I'm here is to make sure nothing happens to you.
我来这的目标是确保你的安全
Pete already has that covered.
已经有皮特在保护我了
Listen to me...
听我说
The last thing I want is to lose another friend.
我最不希望的 就是再失去一个朋友
Now stand down!
先撤退
I don't want to lose another friend either.
我也不想再失去一个朋友了
Hello, Britta?
你好 是布莱塔吗
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
No, you don't.
不 你不认识
And normally I'd do this differently,
平常我都不会这么做
But we don't have enough time.
但我们的时间不多
Time for what?
什么时间不多
For me to explain that Belenko
让我跟你解释
has sent an assassin to kill you.
贝兰科派了个杀手来杀你
You have me confused with someone else.
你一定是认错人了
I know that you made him the tetrodotoxin.
我知道是你给他制♥造♥的河豚毒素
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我根本不知道你在说什么
I don't have time for games, Britta.
我没时间跟你兜圈子 布莱塔
Belenko sent this woman to kill you.
贝兰科派了这个女人来杀你
He's done it before.
他之前也这么干过
He killed a woman who worked for him in D.C.
他在华盛顿杀死了一个为他做事的女人
This doesn't make any sense.
这根本说不通
Why would he send someone to kill me?
他为什么要派人来杀我
Because you're close to finishing
因为你马上就要完成
what you're working on for him.
为他研发的东西了
Why should I believe anything you're saying?
我为什么要相信你
That woman in the photo could be anyone.
照片里的女人可能是任何人
Look out the window.
看看窗外
You see the brunette
看到街对面那个
across the street reading the newspaper?
正在看报纸的褐发女人了吗
She's here for you.
她就是来杀你的
These are her victims.
这些都是被她杀死的人
That's not how you want to end up.
你应该不想自己落得这个下场
She's coming this way.
她走过来了
I can protect you, but you have to tell me
我能保护你 但你必须得告诉我
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表