剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
but it's affecting your ability to do your job.
但你的私生活已经影响到了你的工作能力
And around here, that kind of thing doesn't go unnoticed.
在这里 这种事很快就会众人皆知
Hey. I saw you walking up.
我刚看到你走过来
Long night at the office, huh? You have no idea.
工作很辛苦吗 你无法想象
But it is over, and I am all yours for the rest of the day.
但总算结束了 我今天剩下的时间都属于你
Come on I'm leaving, Auggie.
来吧 我要走了 奥吉
You're leaving?
你要走了
Why? You know why.
为什么 你知道为什么
Because of Hayley? 'cause that's not real, Tash.
因为海莉吗 我和她之间根本不是真的 小塔
Yeah, well, it looked pretty real to me.
在我看来很真实
I hacked into the traffic cameras outside the restaurant
我黑入了那天你跟她约会
where you had your date the other day.
餐厅外面的交通摄像头
She's pretty, in a type-a bureaucrat kind of way.
她挺漂亮的 对于一个公务员来说
Why did you do that? I had to see for myself.
你为什么要这么做 我必须亲眼证实
I wanted to be with you, Auggie, but not like this.
我想跟你在一起 奥吉 但不是这样
This--this is temporary.
这只是暂时的
It's stressful, 'cause you're stuck inside.
你压力很大 因为你行动不自♥由♥
But we will figure out a way to make this work.
但我们能想到办法解决的
Fine, then come with me right now,
那好 跟我一起走
and let's make this work someplace else.
让我们一起去别的地方开始新生活
You don't even have to jump off a train this time.
这次你都不用跳下火车
You just have to walk away. Tash, I can't just walk away,
跟我走就好 小塔 我不能一走了之
Not now. Not now, not then, not ever.
现在不行 现在 从前 何时都不行
There's always something more important than me.
无论何时 总有比我更重要的事
No. Goodbye, Auggie.
不是这样的 再见 奥吉
No, wait, please. Hey, come on.
等等 求你了
Look, it's not that simple. It's not.
事情不是你想的这么简单
I'm sorry, but I have to go. Tash.
抱歉 但我必须要走 小塔
Thank you again. You're always welcome here.
再次感谢你 这里永远都欢迎你
You want something to drink?
想喝点什么吗
No, thanks.
不用 谢了
Listen, all that stuff that Mueller said up there?
刚才穆勒说的那番话
That was bullsh. I know.
你不用放在心上 我知道
No, I want you to hear this.
不 听我说
Mueller said he was broken.
穆勒说 他已经残破不全
Now, what separates you from Mueller is that when you're broken,
但你跟穆勒不同的是 就算你已经残缺
you still have the strength to do the right thing...
你依然能坚持做正确的事
even when it's hard, even when it hurts,
就算很难 很痛苦
even when it comes at a personal cost.
就算你为此要牺牲自我
No one can tell you how to feel, but...
没人能主宰你的情绪 但是
I can tell you, you don't have to be alone.
我可以告诉你 你不是一个人
Maybe I'll have that drink.
或许我们该喝一杯
Roger.
罗杰
Auggie, there's something you need to know.
奥吉 有些事你该知道
What is it?
什么事
We need to talk about Nathan Mueller.
我们得谈谈奈森·穆勒
What do you know about Mueller?
穆勒怎么了
Look, I still have some sources
我还有一些线索
I need to follow up with,
需要去跟进
So I'll call you again when I piece it all together, but...
等我弄清这一切我会打给你的
There's a lot you don't know, Auggie.
有很多事你不清楚 奥吉
It's not over yet.
这事还没完
Rog-
罗杰
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表