剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on "Covert Affairs"...
《谍影迷情》前情提要
Everyone in the Chicago facility
芝加哥办公处的所有人
at the time of detonation has died.
都在那次爆♥炸♥中丧生
We know the money came from Kredit Krepost,
钱是从巴黎的一家私人银行
a private bank in Paris.
美德银行转出的
It's run by Ivan Kravec.
银行老板是伊万·克拉维茨
He admitted to buying C.I.A intel,
他承认自己曾买♥♥过中情局的情报
but he was working for someone else--
但他是在为别人效力
Nathan Mueller.
奈森·穆勒
He's C.I.A.
他是中情局探员
We don't get too many visitors way up here.
两位可是我们这的稀客啊
Nathan, listen to me.
奈森 听我说
There is a reaper on its way here
有一架无人机
to take out this entire camp.
很快就要来歼灭这里了
Target has been neutralized.
目标已被摧毁
I know a guy off campus who might be able to help.
但我知道一个外部人员可能帮得上忙
His name's Roger Bennett. He's former C.I.A.
他叫罗杰·本纳特 前中情局特工
"Former"? He had a lateonset Chemical imbalance,
前特工 他患有晚发型化学物质失衡
but he's a good guy. And more importantly,
但他是个好人 更重要的是
he's an expert in black market intelligence.
他是黑市情报的专家
We need to talk about Nathan Mueller.
我们得谈谈奈森·穆勒
There's a lot you don't know, Auggie.
有很多事你不清楚 奥吉
Myocarditis.
心肌炎
It's a heart condition. Annie has it.
一种心脏病 安妮得了这个病
It's dangerous for her to be in the field.
对她这样的外勤人员来说很危险
You have evidence to back this up?
你有支持的证据吗
Yes. She lied.
有 她说谎了
Something personal like this,
但类似这样的个人的事情
is it really that black and white?
真的要那么斤斤计较吗
I am all yours for the rest of the day.
我今天剩下的时间都属于你
I'm leaving, Auggie. Why? Because of Hayley?
我要走了 奥吉 为什么 因为海莉吗
It's not that simple.
事情没这么简单
I'm sorry, but I have to go.
抱歉 但我必须要走
Tash?
小塔
You got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
You've been dodging my calls, Mr. Michaels.
你一直不接我电♥话♥ 麦考斯先生
I was busy trying to catch the terrorist behind Chicago.
我一直忙着揪出制♥造♥芝加哥袭击案的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Being second-guessed by the N.C.T.C
听国家反恐中心的事后批评
isn't high on my priority list.
可不是我的当务之急
Well, you're going to want to hear what I have to say.
你会想知道我要说的话的
Almost home.
快到家了
You didn't sleep at all.
你一直都没睡
Must be the pilot in me.
看来我还是甩不掉飞行员的习惯
I can never sleep on planes.
在飞机上永远睡不着
What's your excuse?
你呢 为什么不睡
I can't kick the feeling like there's work to be done.
我甩不掉还有未竟之事的念头
Sharks can't stop swimming.
鲨鱼永远不会停止游动
So I'm a shark?
我是鲨鱼吗
You're wired for a mission, and so am I.
你热爱任务 我也是
There's nothing wrong with that.
没什么不对的
Ryan, welcome back.
瑞安 欢迎回来
And you must be Annie Walker.
你一定就是安妮·沃克了
Ryan's told me so much about you.
瑞安跟我讲过很多你的事
Caitlyn Cook. Nice to meet you.
我是凯特琳·库克 幸会
Can we give you a ride?
我们载你一程吧
Oh, no. I-I have my car here.
不用了 我有车
Well, my best to Joan, then. Will do.
那请帮我向琼问好 一定
Um, bye, Ryan.
再见 瑞安
Uh, bye.
再见
State needs to get on the phone in 15 minutes
国♥务♥院♥要求在十五分钟内与你电♥话♥联♥系♥
to discuss the Georgian delegation.
商讨格鲁吉亚代表团来访的安保事宜
Ryan?
瑞安
Yeah, 15 minutes-- that's no problem, yeah.
好 十五分钟内 没问题
Eight calls? This must be urgent.
打了八个电♥话♥ 肯定是要紧事
Two urgent things, actually.
其实有两件要紧事
The first four calls were about you.
前四个电♥话♥是要谈你的事
Me?
我的事
Remember when I told you N.C.T.C
记得我跟你说过国家反恐中心
was drilling down on everything?
正在进行事无巨细的调查吗
Yeah.
嗯
Hayley Price found out about your heart condition.
海莉·普莱斯发现了你得了心脏病
How'd she find out? Not from me.
她怎么知道的 不是我说的
Has she told anyone yet? I don't know.
她告诉别人了吗 我不知道
I worked hard to make sure she trusts me,
我费了很大劲才让她相信我
but I can't imagine she's going to sit on this thing for long.
但我想她瞒不了多久
I assume because we're here,
鉴于我们到了这个地方
the other four calls were about Roger?
我猜另外四个电♥话♥是因为罗杰吗
Yeah, he has more intel.
是的 他手上还有更多情报
Intel about what? Wouldn't say over the phone.
什么情报 他不肯在电♥话♥里说
You get on a plane for 14 hours, a lot can happen.
飞了十四个小时 还真发生了不少事啊
Whoa. It looks like someone did some spring cleaning.
哇 有人做了大扫除啊
Tracking the Postman got me reinvigorated.
追踪"邮递员"让我整个人都振作起来了
I just kind of kept going.
我在继续保持
I've adjusted my meds. I feel good.
我调整了用药 感觉不错
That's good.
那很好
But you still droned the wrong guy.
但你们的无人机打错了人
Excuse me?
你说什么
That's a big statement, Roger.
这可不是小事 罗杰
I'm not saying Mueller didn't deserve it.
我不是说穆勒罪不至死
He did some very bad things,
他的确做了很多坏事
but he didn't do Chicago.
但芝加哥的袭击不是他干的
Enlighten us. You followed the right path
说说看 你们查的方向是对的
from Borz to the Postman to Ivan to Mueller.
从博尔兹到"邮递员"到伊万 再查到穆勒
It's exactly what I would have done.
要我也会这么查
Except there's a missing link in your chain--
但是你们的链条中少了一环
Ivan Kravec never met Nathan Mueller.
伊万·克拉维茨从没见过奈森·穆勒
Ivan said he did.
伊万说他见过
Speaking of stuff Ivan said,
至于伊万说的话
look at this.
瞧瞧这个
It's a C.N.I file.
西班牙国家情报中心的文件
Spanish Intelligence rounded Ivan up six years ago
六年前 西班牙情报机构在巴塞罗那
in Barcelona in conjunction with the Atocha Station bombings.
就阿托查火车站爆♥炸♥案一事逮捕过伊万
He gave up some names and then walked.
他交代了几个名字 然后就被释放了
By the time the C.N.I realized he was lying,
西班牙国家情报中心发现他说的都是假话时
he had already moved to Paris,
他已经搬到了巴黎
where there's no love lost between intelligence services.
而法国情报部门跟西班牙情报部门是死对头
So you think Ivan also lied about knowing Mueller?
你觉得伊万说他认识穆勒也是假话吗
I'm saying there's a pattern.
这是他的老伎俩了
Okay, so he lied then.
好吧 他那时候说谎了
It doesn't necessarily mean he lied about this.
但这并不一定意味着他这回也没说真话
But you built your whole intel chain on the guy.
但你们的整个情报链都是建立在他的话上的
He's your key witness and not a reliable one.
他是你们的关键证人 但是他不可靠
If you think Mueller didn't do it, who do you think did?
如果你认为不是穆勒干的 那是谁干的
I'm working on that. I'm--I'm close.
我正在查 已经很接近了
We need more than close. Guys, I'm telling you
"接近"可不够 听好了 两位
Langley got this wrong. And I'm gonna get it right.
兰利弄错了 我可以将它扭转
What do you think of Roger's theory?
关于罗杰的想法你怎么看
I think it's good, but it needs work.
我觉得他的思路不错 但还有待求证
Has he ever steered you wrong on intel before?
他之前给过你错误的情报吗
Nope.
没有
He found us the "Postman".
他帮我们找到了"邮递员"
Let's keep looking into it,
我们继续查
but not go wide until we have something concrete.
但没有查到确切证据之前不要告诉别人
Okay, I'll get into it. Yeah.
好 我会去查的 好
Annie, welcome back.
安妮 欢迎回来
Nice work in Azerbaijan, by the way.
在阿塞拜疆干得漂亮
Team effort.
都是团队的努力
So what do you think you'll get-- The Service Medal,
你觉得你会得到什么表彰 战功勋章吗
Intelligence Star?
还是情报之星
I don't deserve a medal. Just doing my job.
我不配得到勋章 我只是干了分内的事
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表