剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Let's use it.
应该利用这一点
If he provokes you, you'll lash out.
如果他激怒你 你会爆发
I'm putting my friend's life in your hands.
我朋友的生命在你手上
You know this is the only way
你也清楚 只有这样
you're going to get anything out of him.
才能从他嘴里问出消息
I'm asking you to trust me.
我希望你信任我
Okay.
好
You're up.
你去吧
Oh, good.
好
Give me two.
给我两杯
Danny Vostis, long time no see.
好久不见 丹尼·沃斯蒂斯
What the hell do you want, McQuaid?
你想干什么 麦奎德
What I want is a guy named Allen Langer.
我想找一个叫作艾伦·兰格的人
Might have been trying to leave the country in a hurry
他可能在过去的24小时内
sometime in the last 24 hours.
试图逃出这个国家
You heard anything about that?
你听说过相关消息吗
Even if I did, I wouldn't tell you sh--.
就算我知情 我他妈也不会告诉你
How do you think I found you here, Vostis, huh?
你觉得我是怎么找到你的 沃斯蒂斯
Any one of your guys
你手下的人
can be bought for less than you paid for those shoes.
不用费你的一双鞋钱就可以收买♥♥
How's that for loyalty?
这个忠诚度如何
Now, I know that you have a wife and two daughters
我知道你有一个妻子两个女儿
hidden in the suburbs where you think they're safe.
你把她们藏到郊区 以为那里很安全
How much do you think it's gonna cost me
你觉得我花多少钱
to find out where they are right now, huh--
就能查到她们在哪里
Five grand? Ten, if you're lucky?
五千 你幸运的话一万
I can take everything from you.
我可以夺走你的一切
So either you tell me what you know about Langer,
你可以选择告诉我兰格的消息
or we can find out what my money can buy.
也可以选择了解一下钱的威力
Have you ever lost someone you loved...
你有没有过失去所爱的经历
violently...
那么残忍♥
suddenly?
那么突然
I doubt it.
应该没有
You see, the pain-- it consumes you over time.
那种痛苦 会随着时间渐渐吞噬你
And the only thing you can think of doing
你唯一能想到去做的事情
is finding the person responsible...
就是查出幕后凶手
ankinghem hurt as much as you.
然后让他们感受你的痛苦
You killed my husband,
你杀了我的丈夫
but at least he's not in pain anymore.
但至少他不必再痛苦了
I'm going to start.
而我的痛苦即将开始
I will make you die 100 deaths for killing my husband...
我要让你死一百次 为杀害我的丈夫而赎罪
unless you start talking now.
除非你马上开口
Where's Auggie Anderson?
奥吉·安德森在哪里
I'm not afraid to suffer,
我不害怕痛苦
and I'm not afraid to die.
也并不畏惧死亡
I wonder if your friend can say the same.
不知道你的朋友是否也这么坚强
Are you saying he's still alive?
你是说他还活着吗
For now.
暂时而已
Where is he?
他在哪里
Where is he?
他在哪里
Did you find something-- anything I can use on Belenko?
你发现什么线索了吗 能用来威胁贝兰科的
Walker, where are you right now?
沃克 你现在在哪里
I'm in a safe house in Frankfurt.
我在法兰克福的安全屋
It's not a good time.
现在时机不合适
I got Belenko. You know...
贝兰科在我手里 其实
I killed your husband, Sergei, myself.
是我杀了你的丈夫 亲自动的手
He screamed like a little girl.
他叫得像个小娘们
I was very embarrassed for him.
我都替他觉得丢人
I talked to the guy who smuggled Langer out of the country.
我问过把兰格潜送出国的人了
He was supposed to be in Grozny,
他本应该去格罗兹尼
but he was airlifted off the cargo boat,
但是被人从货船上接走了
and he landed in Rabat.
在拉巴特着了陆
Where is he now? Well, that's the thing.
他目前在哪里 这就是问题所在
I mean, he said that something came up,
他说出了一些事
and he needed help to get to Frankfurt fast.
他需要尽快赶到法兰克福
His plane landed 30 minutes ago.
他的飞机半小时前着陆了
He's looking for Belenko. We were careful.
他在找贝兰科 我们明明很小心
Ryan, nobody could have tracked us here.
瑞安 没人能跟踪我们来这里
This guy is good, Walker, okay?
这个人很厉害 沃克 你懂吗
You need to move to a new location
你得去新地方
just in case this Okay, I'll call you back.
以防万一 好 我回头打给你
Get your stuff. We got to get out of here.
拿着东西 我们得走了
There was a tracking device in his mouth.
他嘴里有追踪器
Come on.
快点
You've got to make the stairs.
你得走楼梯
Come on.
快
Check the stairs.
检查楼梯那边
Okay, come on, they're going. We have to get go--
快 他们走了 我们也得离开
Hey, hey, stay with me.
别这样 坚持住
Stay with me.
坚持住
Belenko got away.
贝兰科跑了
We're gonna get him.
我们会去追他
We're gonna get him. We're gonna--
我们会去追他 我们会...
Thanks for sending in a sweep team.
谢谢你派人来搜查
The important thing is,
重点是
Belenko confirmed that Auggie's still alive.
贝兰科说奥吉还活着
Yeah, but he said, "For now,"
对 但他说了暂时而已
Like he wanted something from him.
他似乎在威胁他什么
Then we have a window, but it's closing fast.
说明我们有希望 但是很短暂
We leveraged a diplomat
我们谈判成功
that just delivered everything the FSB has onBelenko.
已经拿到了俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥关于贝兰科的所有资料
Turns out our Georgian diplomat isn't from Georgia after all.
原来这位乔治亚州外交官并不是乔治亚州人
He's from Grozny, Chechnya.
他来自车♥臣♥ 格罗兹尼
That's where Allen Langer was headed.
正是艾伦·兰格要去的地方
We believe that's where he was taking Auggie.
奥吉应该也会被带去那里
Now, if he went to such great lengths
如果他费了这么大力气
to cover up the fact that he's from there,
隐藏自己的来历
he must view it as some type of safe haven.
一定是认为自己的家乡绝对安全
Not only that,
不仅如此
but Auggie's unit was deployed to Grozny on several occasions.
奥吉的几位组员也被派去了格罗兹尼
Annie, we still can't officially bring you back to the agency
安妮 我们还是不能请你回局里
as a field op,
当外勤探员
but we want you to run this mission for us.
但是我们希望这次的任务由你执行
We'll contract you through McQuaid security.
我们将通过麦奎德安保与你签订合约
You'll have our full support and any resources you need.
任何资源任何支持 我们都会提供
If anybody can find Auggie, it's you.
最有希望找到奥吉的人就是你了
Whatever it takes.
不惜一切代价
I'm glad you're here.
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you're safe.
很高兴你没事
Let's go find Auggie and bring him home.
我们去找奥吉吧 带他回家
Auggie Anderson...
奥吉·安德森
I've been waiting for you.
我等你很久了
Why did you bring me out here?
你为什么带我来这里
Why don't you just kill me like the rest of them?
你为什么不像杀其他人一样直接杀了我
Because you have something I want.
因为你有我要的东西
Hello, Mr Anderson.
安德森先生 你好
You're going to die.
你要死了
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表