剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
I am sorry. I was detained.
抱歉 我有事耽搁了
How did you get through?
你们是怎么过来的
Without your help.
反正不是靠你的帮助
Things have gotten bad since we talked last.
自从我们上次交谈后 这里的情况急转直下
Is that why you're camped out here?
这就是为什么你会藏在这儿吗
I've made some inquiries to help you
我为了帮你 四处打听了一下
and quickly found out
很快就发现
Belenko has a lot of friends in the Russian government.
贝兰科在俄♥国♥政♥府♥里有不少朋友
Well, I thought you did too.
我以为你也是
Not as many as him apparently.
显然没有他多
They've ordered that he not be touched.
他们明确说了 贝兰科不能动
There's a lot of money working in his favor.
他花了不少钱打点关系
People are not going to want to help you here.
这里的人不会愿意帮你的
Okay, what about our friend Auggie?
那我们的朋友奥吉呢
Have you heard anything about him?
你打听到他的消息了吗
It's too late for your friend.
要救你们朋友已经太迟了
If Belenko has him, he doesn't have long to live.
如果他在贝兰科手上 多半活不长了
Do you know where our friend is?
你知道我们的朋友在哪里吗
It doesn't matter where your friend is.
他在哪里已经不重要了
Belenko knows you're coming.
贝兰科已经知道你们会来
He owns the Chechens.
整个车♥臣♥都在他的掌控之下
The Russians are looking the other way.
而俄♥罗♥斯♥人只会睁一只眼闭一只眼
You need to think about getting out of the country.
你们得想想该如何离开这里
I'm losing my patience.
我快没耐心了
I hear you, but something must've spooked Omar...
我理解 但一定有什么事吓到了奥马尔
and it must've been pretty big 'cause nothing scares him.
而且肯定不是件小事 他不是这么容易被吓到的
Everyone's scared of something.
每个人都有害怕的事
I don't have time to waste.
我没时间跟你耗了
Tell me where my friend is.
说 我朋友在哪
Please, I'm losing blood.
求求你 我在流血
You either tell me where my friend is, or you bleed out.
告诉我他在哪 不然你就等着失血而亡吧
It's your choice.
选择在你
Ryan, my friend, I don't know anything.
瑞安 我的朋友 我什么都不知道
Please.
求你了
I think you better tell her, Omar.
你最好告诉她 奥马尔
I don't know what the hell she's gonna do.
我不知道她会做出什么事来
You don't understand.
你不明白
If I say anything, I'm giving my life away.
一旦我开口 我就跟死人没两样了
Belenko--he'll kill me.
贝兰科 他会杀了我的
You're too worried about Belenko
你只害怕贝兰科
and not worried enough about me.
就不害怕我吗
There's an old apartment building on the west end of town,
在城镇西边尽头有栋旧公♥寓♥楼
destroyed during the war.
在战时被摧毁了
I can give you the address.
我可以给你们地址
Belenko is keeping him there.
贝兰科就把他关在那
Write it down.
写下来
Please, that's all I know.
求求你们 我知道的就这么多了
We were able to identify the location Annie provided.
我们确认了安妮提供的地址
It's the ruins of an apartment building
是格罗兹尼西边
on the western edge of Grozny.
一座公♥寓♥的废墟
Now, given the flight time from Incirlik,
如果从因斯里克基地起飞
how soon can you have your platoon on the ground?
你的队伍多久能到那
Until we have a visual confirmation of our target,
除非能亲眼确认目标在那里
we're not about to enter into Russian airspace.
否则我们不会轻易进入俄♥罗♥斯♥领空
Commander, this might well be the best intelligence we're gonna get.
指挥官 这可能是我们能得到最可靠的情报了
It's unverified.
但仍未得到确认
You have people on the ground. Get a visual.
你在地面上有人 去确认一下
We don't know what kind of fortifications
我们不知道贝兰科在里面
Belenko might have inside.
布置了怎样的防御
My people are not equipped for a commando raid.
我手下的装备不足以进行突袭
We've only got one shot at this.
我们只有一次机会
The minute our Black Hawks enter the country,
一旦我们的黑鹰战机进入他们国家
they're gonna send off alarms.
就会触发警报
They'll barely have time to storm the place
他们能否在俄军到来之前攻下目标
before the Russians arrive,
都成问题
and you can bet they're gonna be watching the border after.
而且可以肯定他们之后一定会加强边境的防守
So it's best that we're 100% certain
所以我们最好能百分百确认
we're raiding the right place.
袭击的地址是正确的
Wouldn't you agree?
你说是吗
Omar knew where Auggie was being held.
奥马尔知道奥吉被关押的地址
I didn't have time to be nice.
我没时间哄他了
Look, I followed your cue,
我明白你的意图
but maybe just tell me what you're gonna do next time.
但或许下次你做什么前最好先知会我一声
Okay.
好吧
Once again,
我再问一次
tell me what happened to James Deckard.
詹姆斯·戴卡德发生了什么事
You must already know, otherwise
你一定已经知道了 不然
you wouldn't keep asking me.
你也不会一直问我
You look tired, Mr. Anderson.
你看起来很疲惫 安德森先生
How long do you think you can keep this up?
你觉得自己还能撑多久
A long time.
很久很久
How about you?
你呢
Oh, until you tell me what I need to know.
直到你告诉我想知道的一切
Should we put you back in the box?
我们该重新把你关回箱子里吗
You want to know what happened to Deckard?
你想知道戴卡德发生了什么吗
He's dead.
他死了
Tell me how he died.
他怎么死的
I was assigned a...
当时我接受了一个
prisoner exchange in Grozny.
在格罗兹尼进行战俘交换的任务
Deckard was there undercover.
戴卡德是潜伏在那的卧底
We brought our prisoner to an agreed-upon location
我们严格遵照约定 将战俘带到了
according to strict protocols.
一个双方商定的地点
We have the prisoner.
我们把战俘带来了
Why do you have five men?
为什么你们有五个人
We also agreed to do the exchange in English, Imran.
我们还说好交易用英语进行 伊姆兰
You calling me liar?
你说我是骗子吗
Imran...
伊姆兰
Hey, look... hey, what's done is done.
听着 事已至此也无法改变了
We're here.
现在我们来了
We have Mikhail.
米科赫尔在我们手上
You have our man Mueller.
而我们的人穆勒在你们手上
Let's make the exchange.
我们交易吧
Why should we trust you now?
我们为什么要相信你们
You CIA are all liars.
你们中情局的人都是骗子
You shouldn't even be here in this country.
你们根本就不该在这个国家出现
This isn't about what happened before.
过去发生的一切已经不重要了
This is about right now.
重要的是现在
This is about making a deal for Mikhail.
我们来只是为了米科赫尔的交易
Tell that one back there to lower his weapon.
叫后面那人把武器放下
Tony, lower your weapon.
托尼 放下武器
Not while he's got his barrel pointed at my ten ring.
除非他先别拿枪指着我的头
Tony, lower your weapon.
托尼 把武器放下
Please.
求你了
I lost control of the situation,
情况失控了
and the Chechens opened fire.
车♥臣♥人开了火
My team was trained to fight back, so they did.
我的队伍受的就是战斗训练 所以反击了
We lost our prisoner...
我们失去了人♥质♥
My teammate Dale.
我的队友戴尔
All the chechens were killed, including Deckard.
车♥臣♥人全部被击毙 包括戴卡德
That is bullshit.
放屁
You are lying to me, and that is a problem.
你想骗我 这问题就严重了
I'm telling you what happened. That is not what happened.
我只是实话实说 你没说实话
I know for a fact you're not telling me everything.
我很确定 你隐瞒了一些事
Whoever told you that is lying, then.
跟你这么说的人骗了你
You received sere training, yes?
你受过拷问训练吧
Obviously you can withstand torture,
显然你不怕折磨
but I wonder if you can listen to someone else get tortured,
但我想知道 你受不受得了听别人被折磨
someone you care about.
尤其是你在乎的人
Auggie!
奥吉
Tash?
小塔
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表