剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Darling, no, it's too late for that.
不 亲爱的 一切都太晚了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Hey. What's going on?
发生什么事了
Help me.
救我
Hey.
醒醒
What is it?
怎么了
I did something I shouldn't have done.
我做了件不该做的事
I know about Ramadi.
我知道拉马迪的事了
You were in a firefight.
你与敌方交火了
You could have died. I'm sorry.
你很有可能丧命 我很抱歉
You know I would have told you if I could have.
你知道要是我能告诉你我一定会说的
This isn't about secrets. It's about Mack.
这跟秘密没关系 我担心的是麦克
It's-this just wasn't the kind of thing
我没想到你会在这种时期
I thought you'd be signing up for right now.
接下这种工作
Oh, no. I didn't intend to go into anything dangerous.
不 我没想过接下任何危险的工作
But this one just...
但这次的任务...
It ended up beyond my control.
事态发展有点超出我的控制
You remember what you used to say about
你记得你之前是怎么评价
PMCs like McQuaid?
麦奎德这种私人武装承包商的吗
That they put profit before patriotism?
他们把利润看得比爱国心重
I don't want you dying...
我不想让你...
because of profit.
因谋利而丧命
McQuaid doesn't work like that.
麦奎德的运作模式不同
Well, I wouldn't know that
我是不知道具体情况如何
because we can't talk about McQuaid.
因为我们不能谈论麦奎德的事情
I thought you said this wasn't about the secrets.
你不是说这跟秘密无关吗
It's not.
的确无关
When you were DCS,
你任职秘密行动处时
we had plenty of secrets between us.
我们之间有更多的秘密
But it felt different, because we were
但那种感觉不一样 因为那时
under the same roof, working for the same people.
我们都在一栋楼里 为同样的人卖♥♥命
I understand.
我明白
Look, it's hard for me, too, being outside the CIA.
在中情局外任职对我来说也不是易事
That place was my home for 20 years.
那地方曾是我长达20年的家
Okay, neither one of us is getting enough sleep.
好了 我们两个都严重睡眠不足
We've got jobs that are pulling us in two different directions.
我们的工作让我们背道而驰
And at the end of the day,
每天睡觉前
we can't even sit down and talk about it,
我们甚至不能坐下来谈谈
because I'm inside the agency--
因为我在局里
And I'm not.
而我不在
I've seen a lot of couples face this sort of thing
我见过很多对夫妇面对这样的问题
and lose.
最后都失败了
We're not just any couple.
我们可不是普通的夫妇
I should go and deal with Mack.
我去照看一下麦克
Calder, what are you doing here?
考尔德 你来干什么
We need to talk...
我们得谈谈
Stephanie.
斯蒂芬妮
Please come in.
请进
So you know my real name.
你知道我的真名了
Why don't you tell me what you want?
说你想怎么样吧
You're going to be deposed in an upcoming investigation,
你将会在一个调查里宣誓作证
and I need our relationship to stay out of it.
我们的关系不能被涉及
Investigation?
调查
By who?
谁调查
The office of the Director of National Intelligence.
国家情报局局长办公室
Well, now I get how you know my real name.
我猜到你是怎么知道我真名的了
You must have an important job.
你的工作一定很重要
I'm not at liberty to discuss where I work.
我不能说我在哪里工作
I didn't ask.
我也没问
Can I trust you?
我能相信你吗
You already know I'm discreet.
你知道我很谨慎
But this is way bigger than being just discreet.
但这件事 光靠谨慎是远远不够的
If you work in the world I think you do,
如果你的工作环境如我所预料
then you probably already looked into my records.
你应该已经查过我的资料了
You know I can cover my tracks.
你知道我能隐藏自己痕迹
You chose me for a reason.
你选择我 是有原因的
Trust your judgment.
相信你的判断
Okay.
好
Now, why do I get the sense there's more going on with you?
为什么我觉得你还有别的事呢
What is it?
什么事
What did you hope would happen when you came here?
你来这里 希望能发生什么事
You are CIA, yes?
你是中情局的对吧
The man stands in the doorway,
这个人站在门口
loading and checking his revolver.
检查他的左轮手♥枪♥ 装弹
She's the killer.
她就是杀手
I'm 100% certain.
我百分之百确定
Do you want me to spoil it for you?
你想让我剧透给你吗
Incoming call--Hayley.
海莉来电
Why is she calling?
她打电♥话♥干什么
Didn't you break up with her? Incoming callHayley.
你不是和她分手了吗 海莉来电
I haven't had a chance to talk with her yet.
我还没来得及和她谈这件事
Good-bye, sweetheart.
再见 宝贝
Talk to her now, then. Are you serious?
那就现在和她谈 真的吗
You're avoiding it. So get it out of the way.
你在回避 现在就打开天窗吧
Okay.
好
Hayley.
海莉
Hey. Is, uh--is this a bad time?
说话不方便吗
No. No, it's fine.
没事 没事
Because I'm actually right outside your apartment.
因为我就在你公♥寓♥外面
Sorry. I know it's-- it's a bit stalker-y
抱歉 我知道这么做有点像跟踪狂
to just show up like this,
我这么凭空出现
but I-I need to talk to you about something.
但我得和你聊点事情
Can I come up?
能上去吗
You know what? I'm just walking out the door right now,
我也正打算出门
but I've got time for a beer.
但我还有喝杯啤酒的时间
Okay. If it's--if it's, uh, not a big deal.
好 没什么大事
That's great. I'll be right down.
好极了 我这就下来
So you're going for a beer with her?
你要和她去喝杯啤酒吗
There's beer here.
这里就有啤酒
Yeah.
对
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Let me go handle this.
让我解决这件事
Sure, by all means.
当然 听你的
Here you go.
给您
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
Cheers.
干杯
So...
说说
what was so important that you had to come down
什么事这么重要 以至于你必须得
and talk to me in person tonight?
在今天晚上面对面跟我说
Well, as part of my investigation into Chicago,
作为我的芝加哥调查的一部分
I've been looking at your friend Annie.
我一直在调查你的朋友安妮
I know you guys are close, but there's some stuff
我知道你们很亲近 但还有别的事情
from her recent past that seems pretty suspicious.
她最近一段时间的一些事情非常可疑
Well, whatever it is, I'm sure she has a good reason.
不管什么事情 我确定她都有理由
I've been learning about a few of those things.
我正在了解其中的一些事情
Did you know that after her time off,
你知不知道在她消失期间
she ditched her CIA minder, went off-book?
她抛开了中情局联络人 消声觅迹
Okay.
好吧
Well, that's not exactly criminal behavior.
那也算不上是犯罪行为
Maybe, but I've done enough of these investigations
或许 但我也做过足够多的调查
to know that if somebody is keeping secrets from the CIA,
我知道如果有人对中情局保留秘密
it is never a good sign.
绝不是好现象
Thank you for telling me.
谢谢你告诉我
But you didn't need to come all the way down here to do it.
但你用不着大老远跑来告诉我
Maybe I just wanted to see you.
或许我只是想见见你
I think we have something, Auggie.
我觉得我们之间有火花 奥吉
I don't want to mess it up.
我不想把事情搞砸
But I have to do my job,
但我也得做我的工作
so I wanted to tell you in person
所以我想亲口告诉你
so that you didn't hear it from the rumor mill.
保证你不是从别人嘴里听到的
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表