剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
I'm having trouble with my dexterity...
手部的灵活度大幅度下降
Unbuttoning, unlocking doors, et cetera.
解开纽扣 开门等等都有问题
Well, the drugs can only do so much.
药效总是有限的
Not another lecture, doctor, please.
拜托 别再给我上课了 医生
I'm aware of the risks.
我很清楚其中的风险
Let's begin.
开始吧
Is there a problem, doctor?
有问题吗 医生
No, no, just, uh...
没有 只是...
Okay, here-here we go.
好的 开始治疗吧
I can read people, Dr. Shumer.
我可以读懂别人的心 舒默医生
It's one of my many skills.
这是我其中一个技能
Shumer's room, now.
舒默的房♥间 马上
Let's go.
走吧
I have a safe house nearby.
我在附近有个安全房♥
We can take him there.
我们可以带他去那
Hey, no, no, no, no. You're not going with us.
不不不 你不能跟我们走
You said you were gonna protect me.
你说过会保护我的
Yeah, don't worry.
我会的 别担心
Belenko's not gonna bother you anymore.
贝兰科不会再骚扰你了
What if he's got more guys? They'll kill me!
如果他有更多的手下怎么办 他们会杀了我
You need to get in a cab
你得打个车
and get as far away from us as you can.
离我们越远越好
No, Olga...
不 奥尔佳
Get in the car.
上车
你都干什么去了
我每天都得工作
Get off me!
放开我
We don't have time for the whole "Good cop, bad cop" routine.
没时间玩"好警♥察♥坏警♥察♥"这套了
This is quick cop.
要速战速决
Is this about the girl?
是那女孩的事吗
You people already tried to book me for solicitation.
你们已经试过以嫖♥娼♥罪逮捕我
You two are going to be in much more trouble than me.
你们的麻烦比我大多了
We're not the police or the Feds, you piece of shit.
我们不是警♥察♥也不是联邦探员 你个人♥渣♥
We're not interested in that.
我们对你的嫖♥娼♥史没有兴趣
We are interested, though,
我们感兴趣的是
in telling the FSB you've been selling secrets to us.
跟俄♥罗♥斯♥联安局说你向我们贩卖♥♥情报
Go to hell.
下地狱去吧
I would never betray my country.
我绝不会背叛我的国家
Oh, but you already have.
但你已经背叛了
How did you get that?
这你们是怎么搞到手的
We've been watching you for a long time, Mr. Mashkov.
我们监视你很久了 马什科夫先生
We tapped your phone, hacked your email.
我们监听了你的电♥话♥ 黑进你的邮箱
Thanks to you,
多亏你
we know a lot about what the FSB's been up to.
我们熟知俄♥罗♥斯♥联安局最近的一举一动
It's not possible.
这不可能
Your embassy's already worried there's a leak,
你的大使♥馆♥已经起疑有人泄露情报
And we're going to tell them it's you.
我们会告诉他们泄密的人是你
Now, you can either cooperate with us,
现在 你可以和我们合作
or we can slip that recording to your bosses,
否则我们会把这段录音交给你的上司
outing you as a double agent.
揭露你双重间谍的身份
And they'll send you and your family back to Russia.
他们会把你和你的家人遣返俄♥罗♥斯♥
If you're lucky,
运气好的话
you'll end up in some gulag in Siberia
也许会被扔去西伯利亚的劳♥改♥集中营
chopping wood in sub-zero temperatures...
在零度以下的低温中伐木
If you're lucky.
如果你幸运的话
What do you want?
你们想要什么
After everything we did to get Belenko out of there alive,
我们历尽千辛把贝兰科活抓出来
you're gonna shoot him?
你居然想就这么杀了他
Hey, I need to find my friend.
我需要找到我的朋友
Your friend is dead. Excuse me?
你朋友死了 你说什么
Belenko took him. He's already dead.
如果贝兰科把他抓走 他肯定已经死了
That's how he operates. That's why he has to die.
这是他的行事风格 所以他非死不可
Why do you want to kill Belenko?
你为什么想要杀贝兰科
I told you--so he'll stop killing other people.
我告诉过你 阻止他杀害更多的人
Yeah, I know, you said that, but that's not it.
我知道你说过这点 但肯定不止如此
It feels personal.
感觉你们有私人恩怨
A year ago, Belenko approached me.
一年前 贝兰科来找我
He tried to seduce me into helping him, and I refused.
试图勾引我让我帮他做事 我拒绝了
Helping him do what?
帮他做什么
I didn't let it get that far.
我没问那么多
When I told my bosses at the FSB,
我告诉俄♥罗♥斯♥联安局的上司时
they didn't listen.
他们不听我的
He has friends in high places.
他在高层人脉众多
So what happened?
发生什么事了
Nothing at first.
起初什么事也没有
And then one night my husband, Sergei,
有一天晚上 我的丈夫谢尔盖
didn't come home from work.
下班后没有回家
Two days later, they found his body on the train tracks.
两天后 他们在火车轨道上找到他的尸体
They said it was suicide, but I know it was Belenko.
警方说是自杀 但我知道是贝兰科干的
He killed Sergei in retribution for me reporting him.
他杀了谢尔盖来报复我向上头举报他
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
I used to send him a postcard
我以前总会给他寄明信片
from every city I traveled to for work.
每次因工作到一个新的城市都会寄
I can't seem to break the habit.
我到现在还改不了这习惯
I promise that as soon as we are done with Belenko,
我保证 一旦从他嘴里套出话来
You can have him to do...
他交由你处置
whatever you want to do with him.
想怎么折磨他都行
But first, I need answers.
但首先 我需要答案
How did you find this place?
你怎么找到这地方的
The flat belongs to the parents of a friend of mine.
这是我一个朋友父母的公♥寓♥
They're never here. We can stay as long as we need.
他们从不住在这 我们想待多久都行
Ms. Walker...
沃克小姐
Mrs. Akarova...
阿卡洛娃女士
Or should I say "Miss"?
还是该改口叫你小姐
How long do you really think you can keep me here?
你们觉得能把我关多久
As long as it takes.
需要多久就关多久
So, if I were you, I'd start talking.
如果我是你 最好乖乖招
I'm gonna make this really simple for you.
简单地跟你说吧
All you have to do is tell me one thing...
你只需要告诉我一件事
Where is Auggie Anderson?
奥吉·安德森在哪
It's quite impressive,
这挺让人赞叹的
this stunt you've managed to pull off, ladies...
你们两位美女策划的绑♥架♥计划
Bold, yet calculated.
大胆却细致周密
It'll be a shame to see you die for such inguity.
为如此别具匠心的计划丧命太可惜了
I wouldn't be worried about us right now.
现在应该担心的不是我们
Oh, I'm not worried.
我一点也不担心
Worry implies uncertainty,
会担心是因为有不确定因素
and I have more power and more friends
我有比你们想象中更大的权力
than you seem to realize.
更多的人脉
You didn't get your regular injection today.
你今天没有按计划注射药物
Must be hard,
一定很难受吧
Having to cope with your...
得跟病魔...
Condition.
抗战
And how is your condition, Annie?
你的身体怎么样了 安妮
Is your heart slowing you down?
你的心脏在减慢你的行动吗
Where's Auggie Anderson?
奥吉·安德森在哪
I'm sorry, but I don't know who that is.
抱歉 我不知道那是谁
I know why you rushed to poison Tony Salgado
我知道在你试图袭击车队的计划失败后
after your motorcade plan went sideways.
你为什么急着毒死托尼·萨尔加多
You're not usually that sloppy.
你通常不会如此大意
But you're running out of time.
但你没时间了
You're dying.
你要死了
A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
一个生命充盈的男人随时都能迎接死亡
An American writer, I think, said that.
应该是一位美国作家的话语
Where is Auggie Anderson?
奥吉·安德森在哪
Go ahead, do it do it, Annie!
动手 杀了我 安妮
Do it!
动手
Come.
过来
You have to let me talk to him. Are you kidding?
你得让我跟他说话 开什么玩笑
You will kill him.
你会害死他
If you believe I will, maybe Belenko does too.
如果你这么想 也许贝兰科也会相信
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表