剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on "Covert Affairs"...
《谍影迷情》前情提要
I thought about your offer.
我考虑了你的提议
I'm gonna take you up on it. Outstanding.
我想你一定很精通 非常出色
We haven't met. I'm Caitlyn Cook.
我们还没正式会过面 我是凯特琳·库克
Arthur Campbell.
我是亚瑟·坎贝尔
Oh, I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Everybody knows who you are.
这的每个人都知道你是谁
D.N.I's office is putting together a team.
国家情报局办公室组织了一个工作组
They're coordinating it out of the N.C.T.C.
是从国家反恐中心协调过来的人员
Hayley Price, N.C.T.C.
我叫海莉·普莱斯 来自国家反恐中心
Mykola Altan had a surgically-implanted I.E.D.
麦克拉·埃尔顿身体内植入了简易爆♥炸♥装置
The surgery was done by his sister, Oksana.
是由他姐姐奥克萨娜植入的
Borz was seen boarding a flight yesterday to Maracaibo.
有人看见博尔兹昨天上了一架飞机去了马拉开波
Borz! We need him alive.
博尔兹 我们要活的
Listen, I don't want to butt heads with Langley over this.
听着 我不想因为这件事跟兰利发生冲突
I really don't. So how about we try and work together?
真心不想 不如我们共同协作
I only want an hour alone with Borz
我只想在抓到博尔兹后跟他独处一小时
before I turn him over to you. I got Borz.
然后我再把他交给你 我抓到博尔兹了
I'm gonna use McQuaid's team to bring him home.
我准备用麦奎德的人带他回来
The airstrip's five klicks to the Colombian border.
简易机场离哥伦比亚边境五公里
Pedro's supposed to have the jet fueled and ready to go.
佩德罗应该已经给飞机加满油准备好了
Five hours to the border, buddy.
五小时到边境 哥们儿
Enjoy the ride.
旅途愉快
No, gracias.
不买♥♥ 谢谢[西语]
No, gracias.
不买♥♥ 谢谢[西语]
Me and the boys have had some good times in Colombia.
我跟伙计们在哥伦比亚过了一段快活日子
You ever been, Walker?
你有来过这吗 沃克
We should've picked a smaller border crossing.
我们该选个小点的边境站的
There's too many unknown variables here.
这里有太多未知的变数
Busier the better.
越忙的边境站越好
I haven't seen them look in one trunk since we got here.
到了之后我还没见他们检查过任何一个后备箱
They just want to clear the traffic.
他们只想快点疏通交通
This car cost four times more than any other one here.
检查这辆车的时间是其他车的时间
They're gonna look in the trunk
他们会检查后备箱的
just to see if there's anything they can steal.
为了看看有什么东西可偷拿的
A luxury automobile sends a message--
一辆豪车传达出的信息就是
"I have money to bribe you."
"我有钱可以打点你"
They're not gonna look in the trunk
他们一看到我钱包里的东西
once they see what's in my wallet, right, boys?
就不会再想看后备箱了 对吗 伙计们
You've got the biggest wallet I've ever seen, boss.
你的钱包是我见过最大的 老大
Dex says the jet's fueled and ready to go.
德克斯说飞机已经加满油准备好了
We just have to get there.
我们只要过去就能飞
No. No, gracias.
不买♥♥ 谢谢[西语]
No. No, gracias.
不买♥♥ 谢谢[西语]
Just give him some money. I'll take a water.
给他点钱就算了 把水给我
No. No, gracias.
不买♥♥ 谢谢[西语]
Policia! Policia!
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥[西语]
Policia! Come here!
警♥察♥[西语] 你给我过来
Get back in the car, Ryan.
快上车 瑞安
Muerto!
有死人[西语]
We can't cross the border now.
我们现在不能过境
We should head inland,
必须往内陆走
quietly, 'cause every cop in this country is looking for us.
低调点 因为这个国家的所有警♥察♥都在找我们
We're splitting up.
我们应该分头行动
They'll be looking for a foursome. We're better off in pairs.
他们在找一起行动的四个人 我们最好两两行动
Want us to take the principal?
要我们带走那个要人么
It might be easier for us to carry him.
我们两人扛他可能更容易些
Thanks, but Borz doesn't leave my sight.
谢了 但是博尔兹不能离开我的视线
We'll be fine.
我们可以的
We'll be fine.
我们可以的
Okay. okay, new plan.
好了 新计划
We got to take this car No, no, no, no, no.
我们得开这辆车 不不不 不行
No, no, no. We already tried your plan.
不行 你的计划我们已经试过了
I'm driving now.
现在该我了
I think I can get us a safe house in Caracas,
我应该能在加拉加斯找间安全屋
And then we'll hole up until the CIA can get us out.
然后躲在那等中情局前来营救
Wait in a barrio sh--house
躲在西语区的破房♥子里
for Langley to shuffle some paperwork to get us out?
等兰利处理完繁文缛节来救我们吗
That's your plan?
这就是你的计划
Knock him out with this in four hours.
四小时以后用这个再放倒他
Thanks. Take care.
谢了 保重
That's my plan.
这就是我的计划
Come with me or don't, but I'm taking Borz with me.
要不要跟我走随便你 不过博尔兹我一定会带走
I have no problem going to Caracas.
去加拉加斯没问题
But after what happened in Chicago,
但是芝加哥的袭击案过后
I mean, we can't trust that any CIA site is secure.
我们不能相信任何的中情局据点
Right now a place that they don't control
当下不受中情局掌控的场所
is a lot safer than one that they do.
才更安全
Okay.
好吧
Let's get a coffee.
先倒杯咖啡
We're already late.
我们已经迟了
Let them wait.
那就让他们等着
This briefing is a total waste of time.
这个简报会完全是浪费时间
We could've done this over the phone,
完全可以在电♥话♥里完成的事
but instead, they make us drive all the way out here
却偏偏要我们大老远过来
so they can rub our faces in the border crossing.
就为了当面用边境的事来打我们的脸
This isn't a reprimand. It's deconfliction protocol.
这不是为了谴责 而是为了排解冲突
They want us on the same page
他们想要我们保持一致
so we don't do one thing for our guys
而不是我们只帮自己这边
while they do something else for theirs.
而他们只帮他们那边
They're bigfooting us.
他们只是在吓唬人
Our plan went pear-shaped-- they're gonna cut us out,
我们的计划出了问题 他们打算扫我们出局
and they're gonna waste an hour of time doing it.
接下来他们就要浪费一小时干这事
Forget the coffee.
别管咖啡了
These things never start on time.
简报会从来都不会准时开始
Just more evidence of bureaucratic inefficiency.
又一个官僚主义效率低下的有力证明
Clearly you've never worked with my wife.
能说出这种话显然是因为没跟我妻子一起工作过
Sorry we're late.
抱歉我们迟到了
Joan, this is Caitlyn Cook.
琼 这位是凯特琳·库克
Nice to finally meet you. Likewise.
终于见到你了 幸会 彼此彼此
Ryan's been in touch.
瑞安一直跟我们有联♥系♥
What we know so far is, he and Annie
我们目前所知的情况是 他和安妮
are headed to Caracas with Borz Altan
正带着博尔兹·埃尔顿前往加拉加斯
and that they're keeping him sedated while they travel.
一路上都给博尔兹打了镇定剂
So the only question now is, how do we get them out?
所以现在的唯一问题是 我们怎么救他们出来
We appreciate the risks your people took in trying to
我们很感谢你们为了将我们的特工从委内瑞拉
extract our operative from Venezuela,
营救出来而承担的风险
but moving forward, the CIA will handle the exfiltration.
但是接下来 中情局会全权负责撤出行动
Our plan is to extract them by boat at night,
我们的计划是在晚间将他们转移到船上
using the cover of darkness
利用黑夜的掩护
to sneak them in and out of Venezuelan waters.
悄悄将他们带离委内瑞拉水域
From there, Altan will be delivered
在那里 埃尔顿将先被移交给
to a specialized interrogation team
专门的审讯小组
for questioning about the Chicago attack.
审问关于芝加哥袭击案的事
Walker and McQuaid will have to sit tight for a couple of hours, but
沃克和麦奎德得再等几个小时 但是
we'll have them home in no time.
我们会立即带他们回来
Have you considered air extraction--
你们考虑过派遣空中力量
getting them out now instead of waiting?
立刻将他们撤离吗 而不是傻等着
We have. Too risky.
考虑过了 风险太大
Can we take a look at the risk analysis?
能让我们看一眼风险分♥析♥报告吗
Maybe there's something we can do on our end
也许有什么我们能做的
to mitigate the threat.
来降低风险
I understand your urgency.
你们很急 我能理解
Your boss' life is on the line.
你们的老板命悬一线
But I need to make one thing perfectly clear.
但有一点我得说清楚
This is a CIA extraction.
这是中情局的撤出行动
McQuaid Security is not to do anything
没有我的授权 麦奎德安保公♥司♥
without my authorization.
不能采取任何行动
We'll liaise with you if anything comes up.
一旦有事我们会联络中情局
In the meantime, if there's anything we can do to help,
与此同时 如果有什么我们能帮上忙的
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表