锻炼得很充分啊
Good workout?
每天从此开始
Bring on the day.
我也是
Me too.
等等 你在吃什么
Come on, what are you eating?
花生黄油香蕉培根三明治
Peanut butter-banana-bacon sandwich.
真香
Delicious.
波兰香肠热狗早就消耗掉了
Elvis was on to something.
我知道 你渴望卡路里
I get it, you crave calories.
但我告诉过你的 健康的热量才对孩子最好
But I told you, healthy ones are best for the baby.
我知道 所以我香蕉加了两份
I know--that's why I doubled up on the bananas.
总之 我就是来说一声 我投降
Anyway, just came in to say, I give up.
你一直唠叨着要见伯尼
You've been nagging me to meet Bernie.
他又一直催我安排和你见面
He's been all over me to meet you,
不如我们把这事了结了吧
so let's just get it over with.
今晚我下班之后可以见面
I can meet tonight after work.
莫利酒吧吗
Molly's?
或者上班之前行吗 可能是一小时后
Or before work? Maybe in, like, an hour?
在医院餐厅
Hospital café?
伯尼一直很忙
Bernie's got a tight schedule.
你知道吗 相较于和你争论
You know what? I want to meet Bernie
我觉得还是见见伯尼比较好
more than I want to argue with you.
所以好的 我会去的
So fine. I'll be there.
谢谢
Thank you.
他真的是个很好的人 伊森
He's a really good guy, Ethan.
我爱他
I love him.
你也会的
You will, too.
琳达·哈珀 28岁女性 昏迷指数12级
Linda Harper, 28-year-old female, GCS 12,
大量出汗 意识混乱
diaphoretic, and very confused.
血压是100/76 心率是120
BP 100 over 76. Heart rate 120.
心电图显示窦性心律正常
Normal sinus rhythm EKG.
孩子爸爸说孩子妈妈这几周都感冒了
Dad said Mom's been fighting a cold the last few weeks.
今天她抱着孩子昏了过去
Today she was holding the baby and passed out.
-宝宝先着地 -好
- Landed on him. - Okay.
没事的 小家伙 爸爸就在这里
It's okay, little man. Dad's right here.
不会有事的
Everything's gonna be all right.
埃文·哈珀 18月大的男婴
Evan Harper, 18-month-old male,
右臂严重变形 当场上了夹板固定
gross deformity of the right arm, splinted in the field,
没有其他明显外伤 路上给了一百毫克吗♥啡♥
no other apparent injuries, .10 morphine en route.
好 他的手臂要复位
Okay, his arm needs to be reduced and casted.
我们去特殊治疗室给他治疗
Let's do it in special procedures.
等等 你要把他带走吗
Wait, you're taking him away?
我们得给他正骨固定
We need to set his fracture.
他还是个幼童 去楼上治疗更稳妥
He's only a toddler. It's safer to do it upstairs.
-但我老婆还在这里 -去陪你儿子吧
- But my wife's staying here. - Go be with your son.
我们会好好照顾你老婆的
We'll take really good care of your wife.
-詹姆斯 你在哪 -琳达 我在这里
- James, where are you? - Linda, I'm right here.
我就在这里 我陪埃文上去一下
I'm right here. I've gotta go be with Evan.
我尽快回来
I'll be back as soon as I can.
你可以打给她弟弟曼尼吗
Will you call her brother Manny?
-我不希望没人陪她 -好
- I don't want her to be alone. - Yeah.
-我去找电♥话♥号♥码叫他过来 -谢谢
- I'll get the number, get him down here. - Thank you.
好 做血常规 血液生化 血凝率
All right, let's get a CBC, CMP, COAGS,
心脏检查 还有12导联心电图
cardiac labs, and let's start a 12 Lead EKG.
曼宁医生
Whoa, Dr. Manning.
天哪
Oh, my God.
芝加哥医院
第四季 第四集
病人的弟弟来了
Your patient's brother is here,
曼尼·卡尔德隆
Manny Calderon.
谢谢 莉亚
Ah, thank you, Leah.
卡尔德隆先生
Mr. Calderon?
你好 我是曼宁医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Manning.
我负责治疗您的姐姐 琳达
I've been treating your sister, Linda.
她还好吗 护士说她摔倒了
Is she okay? The nurse said she fell.
她昏倒了 我们还在排查原因
She passed out. We're trying to figure out why.
那孩子埃文呢
What about the baby, Evan?
他骨折了 但没有大碍
He has a broken arm, but he's going to be okay.
詹姆斯在陪着他 在他回来前
James is with him, and until he comes back,
琳达说我可以把病情先告诉你
Linda said I can share with you what I've learned so far.
来 我带你去找她
Come on, I'll take you back to her.
琳达的身上都是瘀伤
So, Linda's upper body is covered in bruises.
还有瘀点 也就是她皮肤的小毛细血管
There's also petechiae--the small capillaries of her skin
在发炎出血
are inflamed and bleeding.
我想可能是她体内的某种病变造成的
I think it's all a result of something happening inside her body.
所以她不仅仅是感冒
She has more than a cold then.
在我了解更多之前 我不作揣测
Until I know more, I don't want to speculate.
这里 她在这里
Here, she's in here.
曼尼
Manny.
好吗
Okay?
太好了 艾米莉请你来一起参加
Great. Emily asked you to be the buffer
伯尼见面会 是吧
for the Bernie introduction, didn't she?
她很紧张 她希望你能喜欢他
She's nervous. She wants you to like him.
或者至少不要吓到他
Or at least not scare him.
是啊 毕竟我可是大障碍
Right, because I'm the problem in this.
尽量带着包容的心态
Just try to have an open mind.
艾米莉
Hey, Emily.
伊森 这是我男朋友伯纳德·金
Ethan, this is my boyfriend Bernard Kim.
叫我伯尼就好了
Call me Bernie.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
亲爱的 她是艾普尔
Honey, this is April.
艾普尔 百闻不如一见哪
Oh, April, it's lovely to meet you.
好吧 我们抱一下
Oh, okay, we're hugging.
艾米莉和我非常感动于
Emily and I are just-- we're just so touched
你的大力支持 非常感谢
by how supportive you've been and--thank you.
是我的荣幸
It's my pleasure.
那我们去找桌子坐吧
So, why don't we grab a table?
边吃边聊吧 宝贝
Keep things moving? Babe?
好
Yeah.
你不跟我们一起吗
Oh, you're not coming?
打完招呼了 也没人落跑
Greetings are done. Nobody ran.
你们不需要我在了
You don't need me anymore.
我可不是吹牛 这是一间可以变革
Look, I am not bragging when I say that this hybrid O.R.
创伤外科手术和急救医学的协作方式的
could revolutionize trauma surgery's interaction
混合手术室
with emergency medicine.
它是为介入手术和开放手术设立的
It's set up for interventional and open procedures.
我们有手术灯 C形臂 箱型手推车
We've got surgical lights, we've got a C-arm, case carts.
外面直接有一个擦洗间
There is a scrub room right outside.
好吧 也许我就是吹了点小牛
Okay, maybe I'm bragging just a little bit.
医生 我能拍一张你站在手术台前的照片吗
Doctor, can I get a shot of you in front of the operating table?
当然可以 请
Yeah, sure.
好了 谢谢大家
All right, thank you, everybody.
医院的公♥关♥部门
The hospital's PR department
将会发放完整的宣传资料袋给你们
will forward you complete press kits.
谢谢
Thank you.
五分钟后我会带论♥坛♥报过来
So, I'm going to bring the "Trib" through in five
然后是NBS本地台的采访
and then the local NBC affiliate after that.
我会准备好的
I'll be ready.
我很欣赏你的魅力
I really appreciate your putting on the charm.
古德温女士 你为我建了这座世外桃源
Mrs. Goodwin, you built me Xanadu.
只要你想 我可以给你载歌♥载舞
I would sing and dance for you if you wanted.
那我可要拭目以待了
Oh, I'm gonna hold you to that.
天哪 是康纳·罗德斯医生
Oh, my God, it's Doctor Connor Rhodes.
可以给我签个名吗
Can I have your autograph?
那你可得排队了
You're gonna have to get in line.
我在这里可是个大人物
I'm kind of a big deal around here.
我不得不承认 这地方看上去太棒了
I've gotta admit, this is an impressive space.
对 感觉很棒
Yeah. Feels right.
听着 现在我算是正式开张了
Look, um...now that I am officially open for business,
我也明白
it's pretty easy to see
我上周不该那样按耐不住
how jumping the gun last week was a mistake.
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表