but her death, that'll be on you.
我们是在救她的命 为了结果 手段不重要
We're saving her life. The end justifies the means.
丹尼尔
Oh, hey, Daniel.
-你有空吗 -你找我 应该有吧
- You got a minute? - For you? Maybe.
怎么了
What's up?
是关于威尔·霍斯特德
It's about Will Halstead.
今天很多人都在聊他
Popular topic of conversation today.
是吗
Is that right?
我们的孩子们挺过去了吗
Did--did our babies make it?
丹尼斯医生稍后会跟你们作简短谈话
Dr. Dennis will be out to speak with you both shortly,
但手术很成功
but the surgery was a success.
没错 胎儿心跳都很有力
Yeah, both fetuses have strong heartbeats.
-塞林还好吗 -没错 她很好
- Is Celine okay? - Yeah, she did just fine.
怎么 就因为我没有合着你的心意来
What, so I don't do what you want,
你就要强加于我吗
and you force it on me?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
强制咨♥询♥ 古德温的命令
Mandatory counseling, Goodwin's orders.
或者我可以请个假 决定权在我
Or I could take a leave of absence, my choice.
告诉我这不是你干的
Tell me this isn't your doing.
我告诉查尔斯医生是因为我很担心
I spoke with Dr. Charles because I'm worried.
那还真是太好了
That's terrific.
你告诉精神科的老大我不稳定
You told the Head of Psychiatry I'm unstable.
你是唯一一个
You are the only one
看不见问题存在的人
who doesn't see that there's a problem.
威尔 拜托了 这不是你
Will, please. This is not you.
或者只是我不是你想要的威尔罢了
Or maybe it's not the Will you want.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我真是受够了做每个人的木偶
I am done being everyone's puppet.
你怎么能这样说我
How can you put that on me?
我可不是操控你的那个人
I wasn't the one pulling the strings.
我怎么能
How could I?
你对我说谎 向我隐瞒事实
You lied to me, you kept me in the dark.
现在我依旧一无所知
You're still keeping me in the dark.
快瞧瞧
Well, well.
年轻的俄狄浦斯
Young Oedipus.
又来打我了吗
Come to hit me again?
你和艾娃之间发生了什么
What happened between you and Ava?
让我先给你倒一杯
Let me get you a drink first.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表